• Breaking News

    Friday, May 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - May 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - May 31, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - May 31, 2019

    Posted: 31 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17.4 Stable Is Out!

    Posted: 31 May 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Killing corridor BorderlandZ 7 Days to Die 17.3

    Posted: 31 May 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    hello there, im pretty new to 7 Days to die, and im looking for some people to play with

    Posted: 31 May 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    preferable age is between 13 and like 25 or something. the languages i speak are pretty ok Polish, German and English. i dont really care where you come from, but preferably the same, or a similar time zone, so we can play more often. HMU if youre interested :)

    submitted by /u/U53rn4m3-MKT
    [link] [comments]

    Game runs at 80 FPS but feels like it's 20

    Posted: 31 May 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    This only happens with 7 Days to Die where I have high FPS but it feels like it's very low FPS. Do you guys have this same problem too, or is it just me? This is on Alpha 17.3 if that's relevant.

    submitted by /u/Justin1970R
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone!

    Posted: 31 May 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    So I'm sorta new here and although I've been playing 7 days to die for a few years now, me and my friend are having trouble with a few things.

    1. I'm using console and my friend comes over and we do local play. However I notice that when we do local play (and even when I'm playing by myself) our game is a bit laggy. Any solution for this problem?

    2. I've been making a huge bunker for the past few days and I'm putting ramps in the side so zombies will go over it. I don't know if they will break the ramps though. The ramps are concrete if that helps.

    submitted by /u/BARC0DE387
    [link] [comments]

    Base design?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    So, new ish to the game, and does anyone have any good base designs? Anything I've thrown together has just gotten flattened by the horde

    Also, any tips for the noob™ would he appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Mockingburns
    [link] [comments]

    Has console version been abandoned?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    The title says it all really.

    I was excited when 7 days to die finally came to console and played it as much as could, in my opinion its probably the best survival game on console.

    I really want to play it again but I'm just going to get burned out again after playing for a while due to the lack of content.

    Will we be getting more updates that add the rest of alpha 16 and possibly alpha 17 eventually?

    submitted by /u/Gatenbyx
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server question - Only visible when host is in the server

    Posted: 31 May 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    As the title says I can only see my friend's dedicated server when he is in it, if he leaves I can stay in the server but if I leave it disappears, but stays online.

    I've tried connecting via IP but doesn't work - says can't retrieve server info or something.

    We've had the dedicated server working before, last year sometime, so we think all of the port forwarding details are correct.

    Anyone else came across this issue or might have some insight into how we can fix it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RobMugabe
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there! Xbox player here, this question has probably been asked a thousand times already but.... ⬇️

    Posted: 31 May 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    My last playthrough got my base reset, oh well. That put me off for quite awhile as i literally had everything in there, too late to change. Shit happens. Firstly, how could i prevent this from happening again? If at all possible.

    Ive had a craving to start a new world, so i did. But was quite underwhelmed by the fact that it was the exact same game and had no updates since, can i ever expect an update?

    submitted by /u/SirSkittles111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel