• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 01, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 01, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - June 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This ain’t just me right? RIGHT?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Progress on killing corridor in apartment building and loot bag collection

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    I do not want alpha to end.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Just simply that. I have been playing for 7 years now. I love watching it evolve, and change. Great stuff is being added all the time. If they stopped adding things. It would be like if minecraft ended before the nether. This is a open world game, and as such should continue to evolve.

    Also. I just got my official 7 days shirt from amazon, and it is badass. I am so suprised it is of such high quality.

    submitted by /u/JaguarGod087
    [link] [comments]

    Please fix PvP devs. Hardcore players are your blood.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    Hello. The game was amazing in a15 and even a16.4 to some period (honestly, meta game is not even about zombies anymore). You barely play game and probably you are not aware of what gem you have in your hands. Join some huge PvP group and have a true sight of what is happening, of tricks players use and how they exploit / develop bugs. Play with us, remaining big communities who can tell you what you can really fix to grab players from other games. You will see a whole new game, akin to Fallout with stories written by players, betrayals, spies infiltrating bases, careful trades, huge ambushes on players carrying loot from raid, desperate and dying out clans that run towards you with lit dynamites (damn, imagine suicide vest added with instant explosion on trigger), stories of building trust between total strangers, or even nationalities that usually don't get along, uniting aganist biggest server oppressors and collapsing their entire fortresses they built in hundred of hours and out of dozens of manpower, 8-10 hours long online raids - support THIS GAMEPLAY. The a17 changes were blindly done, and a18 does not look any better. A17 caused 50%-70% of players from our teams to leave to Rust or Ark and negative review your game. We are on the edge of doing same (we own 8-12 accounts per person because we either bought game for friends, or keep our best loot on logged out characters), and we got enough of you looking down on us (FOV fanatics will find any chest, don't bullshit me with map sizes). You destroyed game optimalization and reduced amount of our teammates and enemies severely. 90% of active EU servers are dead. You ruined server economies with removing gun parts, our clan followed strict order with giving out weapons to members - 600 guns were rare and limited, even with constant combining of them. You deleted feature of leveling anything you needed by actaully doing that activity, instead we got idiotic perk system. You introduced stupid aiming mechanisms that made game into RNG World of Tanks crap with gun aim taking ages to get fixed on and giving random results. Your reflex sight is useless, despite video alpha preview being a clear and nice holo. The gun iron sights are broken and obstructed with white crosshair, this is idiotic. You destroyed our old hunting rifle with it's sharp and definitive sights that allowed quick, devastating potshots and turned it into retarded gun that spams bullet when you molest left button (double shots on 1 reload). You did not test the ground / solid block see through and shoot bug, because we already replicated it and even improved it AGAIN. You allow for bug that moves character hitbox below the gun camera, so player is shorter by head in PvP and can shoot enemies without showing self (undetectable by admins). We can disable any items we want in game, bags, hatches, trees, grass name it, so we can outspot anyone (undetectable). You should be there on server with us taking notes to fix this shit! You should be shooting AK's with us in raid base and realizing that new aiming sucks, or that it sticks and freezes in animation. Bug with doors allowing you to walk outside of map is still not fixed. Killed players keep standing and then TELEPORT IN STRAIGHT LINE TOWARDS BEDROLL allowing your location to be spotted and camped. Game desync allows players to pull internet cable out to shoot players rendered in map when not moving for them, and replacing cable REGISTERS ALL HITS AND MELTS THEM FROM SAFETY. If you won't fix and play your game, we will use exploits to destroy any player we find playing this online so hard, they will beg for refund and negative review of the joke this game became. Prepare to dip into recent negative score and that should deter people from mistake of buying this mess ever again. We are your blood and we will fight fire with fire for all those bans you sent on us when we reported exploits on forum or said our opinions. Listen to us for at least once. This is heartbreaking that one of a kind game with fully destroyable world is being treated like that. We will do everything we can to show you the scale of the problem, if you ignore us once again, you will dip into red, negative recent reviews on steam, as this seems to be only way for you to listen to us - hardcore players. Hell, even PvE people are getting annoyed by direction game goes towards.

    submitted by /u/rotilbo
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Do clay deposits still have all that good stuff under them? Iron, lead, nitrate, etc. recently got back into and I made a cave under this clay deposit and found all stone. Was that changed?

    submitted by /u/shade-op
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm gonna be playing in a sec so if you wanna join here are the rules I'm goin with, 1) nomad difficulty 2) 1 hour day cycle (18 in game hours of daylight per day) 3) Mic required 4) Zombies walk at day and run at night

    submitted by /u/Siebiscut
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna play?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    Husband and I host our own server, we would love to have people join us. We are east coast, and mostly play after 8pm. We do our best to only wipe when a new stable version is released. We do have a discord where we communicate. Please add me on discord, so I can add you to the server! :) LemonDrop#5612 (this is for pc.)

    submitted by /u/HoneeBunny
    [link] [comments]

    What base are you most proud of?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 08:56 PM PDT

    I built a decent sized military base/fort filled with a small greenhouse, armory, office, barracks, and jail cell, and even fresh water supply (built the base next to a lake and put bars and spikes in the water to hold off any zombies.

    So I wanna know, what base that you've built are you most proud of?

    submitted by /u/van12102
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    I am getting back into 7d2d, I was wondering where to find diamonds

    submitted by /u/metal7871
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played this game in a year, but my interest got reignited. Looking for folks to play with.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    I play on Xbox, like the flair says. I only have two rules for gaming with me and they are critically important. Failure to follow these rules will result in you being blocked.

    Rule 1: DON'T BE CREEPY. I'm a woman. I am tired of the people I game with ending up getting sexual or asking me for pics or anything like that. Last time I posted here, I found an awesome dude to game with, but after a few months, he started getting sexual, so I had to end our gaming relationship. DO NOT ASK ME FOR PICS, DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA, DO NOT MAKE SEXUAL JOKES. I'm only protecting myself. I just want to be treated like a human being and have fun in-game. That's all. :/ There's a reason I have to say this, TRUST me...

    Rule 2: Don't be racist or bigoted. I mean... Just don't be awful. I don't want to hear the 'r' or 'n' word. :/ That's really all I'm asking for. I hate that I have to specify this as a rule, but... There's a reason I have to say this, TRUST me...

    I just want to enjoy this game with other people. I have more fun playing with others and I'd prefer we start our own, new world together. It's a lot of fun! :)

    submitted by /u/MontanaKittenSighs
    [link] [comments]

    #

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    So what items am I expected to have before the first horde night? I'm still new (12 hours) but not a complete noob either.

    submitted by /u/The_fat_kid_nicholas
    [link] [comments]

    7 days partners

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    anyone want to play some 7 days kinda dont have anyone to play with tonight and just seeing if anyone wants to?

    submitted by /u/chez5800
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 3 sounds in 7 days

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    I was just playing ds3 and was at the old kings antechamber bonfire with the crazy snake headed looking guys. Kept thinking to myself man these sound familiar and then it donned on me that they make the EXACT same noises as a few of the zombies in 7 days. Wonder who stole it from who though.

    submitted by /u/D4rkheavenx
    [link] [comments]

    Xb1 player moving to Pc 7 Days

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    What's some things an console 7 days player should be prepared for when switching to the pc version? Is the community still strong on the pc and what's the biggest problem you face in game?

    submitted by /u/lord_gecko
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah Science "disabled by status effect" but I have no status effects

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Installing SMX as host of in-progress multiple game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys, if I install SMX, will I still be able to host a multiplayer game that has already been started? I'm getting tired of not being able to see my food and water on my HUD, and SMX seems to fulfill that need and more, but I don't want to install it if it will screw up my already generated world save.

    submitted by /u/thedouganaut
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game abandoned on Xbox/PlayStation?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I played a little over a year ago and was just wondering if anything has changed, last I played traders were new.

    submitted by /u/CardsZero
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die stream, beginner noob..

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    Feel free to stop by! Show some love, or hate, whatever, lol!

    https://www.twitch.tv/scofflaw_productions

    submitted by /u/scofflawgames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel