• Breaking News

    Friday, June 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Move along. Nothing to see here.

    7 Days To Die Move along. Nothing to see here.


    Move along. Nothing to see here.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Finding ore deposits: best method I have seen yet

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    After watching this video I have no problems finding plenty of ore. I suggest giving it a try. The video explains the theory and he has a shorter updated video that is good too. The first time I tried this once I hit an underground gravel patch I had over 4000 lead in less than 5 minutes and if felt like there was plenty more to be dug up. I also found some nitrate and a fair amount of iron in the same patch.

    TL;DW - if you don't want to sit through the video pick any spot and dig down to +14 then dig out in a straight line until you find a gravel patch then mine out the ores found within.

    https://youtu.be/LUYUhYT4dE4

    submitted by /u/grogo67
    [link] [comments]

    Real life Navezgane location?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    I haven't seen this posted here before and a search yielded nothing. Thought this was pretty cool.

    Based on a screenshot taken from Let's Play, I believe I have found the actual location in Arizona that the game is based upon. This remote location on US 60 almost precisely matches the mileage listed in the screenshot.

    From this spot:

    Phoenix is 188 miles away

    Yuma is 369

    Las Vegas is 398 miles away

    Los Angeles is 557 miles away

    Video link.

    submitted by /u/6RolledTacos
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with my health?!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    So I'm running in to a problem I tried to Google and got nothing. Since wellness is gone from A17 I am totally stumped.

    My health keeps dropping slowly. And I don't mean my Max health. That number stays the same, but my health won't go up to the max anymore. Full food, full water, took painpills, and used a medical bandage. I don't have any debuffs for my fortitude or anything, completely healthy. I noticed it first on my online game with my friend. In there my Max health is 150 but I can't get my HP's up past 136 anymore. Now on my solo game my Max HP is 120 and now it won't go up past 119. Why is this happening?! Is it because I'm only eating bacon and eggs and drinking red tea? The only thing I haven't tried yet is using an actual Med Kit but I don't want to waste one just to try and get 1 HP back. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

    submitted by /u/InKainWeTrust
    [link] [comments]

    hiiii !!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    okay so I love this game a lot however I don't have really anyone to play with. I kinda like having stuff organized in a way. People doing certain jobs and things as such. I like fixing up the house/upgrading, farming/making food. I would like to have someone who is amazing at mining and someone who's amazing at defenses/weapons. I play on Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/babbbygirllchelss
    [link] [comments]

    Can't figure out what kind of block this is, it's the cemetery fence. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    My friend and I have played a lot of 16.4 and have only heard bad things about 17.0+ is it worth updating?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    It seems like the 17 updates ruin a large part of the game. Is it worth it and if so what's better about it

    submitted by /u/jordan150000
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody interested in starting a co-op game?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I haven't played 7D2D in soooo long but I used to love it and I'm getting an itch to play again. I'd love a friend or two to play with as I find it much more fun than playing alone lol. I'll be a little rusty and out of the loop is all

    submitted by /u/Desterosso
    [link] [comments]

    Connection timed out?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    I keep getting connection timed out with every server including my 2 other friends. We have tried restarting the app and our pcs but that didnt help. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pariah1801
    [link] [comments]

    Question on achievements

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering what changes to world settings during generation would render you unable to get achievements? Was told by a friend that the world I was playing in never gave me my achievements because I changed a LOT of settings

    submitted by /u/Macademi
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to use the RWG from 16.4 on 17.4?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    I miss the oceans and roads that cross them, and all the mountains between cities.

    submitted by /u/GimmeAllYoIOTA
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Finder Friday - June 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Games are constantly crashing- what do I do?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    I can't play a game for more than 7-8 days before it gets wiped by my pc and becomes unplayable. It's really frustrating because every single game I've played has been corrupted. I just don't know how to fix it. I even tried resetting my pc a couple days then redownloading the game, but no luck

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    7dtd Content Creators

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. My name is Mr.Reach and I am a content creator for 7 days to die. The community of 7dtd is really friendly and helpful I am provide to be a part of the content creators. I just wanted to list some of my favorite content creators That I enjoy watching

    My personal Channel

    Reach Gaming --> https://www.youtube.com/reachgaming

    Capp00 --> https://www.youtube.com/user/capp00

    Not-A-Gaming-Gamer--> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2qegNTTL3b6StZSxxQ2Ug

    JaWoodle --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNeiS810mGG98ctG45M1WA

    Kage --> https://www.youtube.com/user/Kage848

    Who are your favorite content creators? I would love to hear.

    submitted by /u/ReachGaming24
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Random Gen Seeds

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any recommendations for seeds on the Xbox? I am starting a new world with my friend and we are looking to expand out of Nav. If possible some coordinates with what makes the map cool!

    submitted by /u/Royal_Renegade
    [link] [comments]

    How Is This Game For Just 2 Player Co Op

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    I have played Ark, Conan Exiles, The Forest, Raft and now I am seeking a good survival game with good focus on building bases and fighting enemy NPCs. I have entertained getting 7D2D before, but usually the bad graphics put me off. With a nice steam summer sale offering the game for a good deal I am now interested in trying it out. Before I choose a game to pick up though, I wanted to ask how good is this game for just 2 players PC doing Co Op? How grindy is the game compared to Ark and Conan for just 2 players? I like that single player will have more hostile NPC, where Conan and Ark did not have as much NPC action as I would have liked.

    The game I loved most was The Forest. Having to defend my base was fun, building was nice, and the graphics were stunning. The Forest was a scary game with a beautiful atmosphere. It will be hard for a game to beat it for me, but I have hundreds of hours on it and need something fresh. I am all for trying out 7D2D but was hoping for some insight on how the game will be if I go just Co Op?

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Build!: Doom Tower Horde Base

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel