• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 29, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - June 29, 2019

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just minding my own business in my killing corridor on a horde night when out of nowhere this fella decides to show up

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    I just made the switch from console to PC

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    And holy crap is it intense. I made the mistake of looting a water treatment plant very early on into my world with little supplies and encountered at least 50 zombies inside. I've managed to dodge the horde of undead and ample booby traps and I'm currently holding out in a crawl space near the roof, but the undead are tearing the walls apart below and the supplies I have are dwindling. Totally different experience on PC and I'm loving every minute of it

    submitted by /u/tristan1616
    [link] [comments]

    This is where I spent my 2nd night ����

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    When tou hit a biker so hard his face falls out of his beard ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    Joel, Rick, Prime (and other members of TFP) held a small Q&A stream yesterday

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    Viable horde bases for a17

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm getting bored of the killing corridor

    I'm trying to think of a nice melee build (I'm aware of the killing corridor version also)

    Basically any designs that work without the need for traps/turrets / darts .

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    The Fun Pimps should add a new flying enemy!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    The only thing flying enemies at the moment are vultures, maybe they should add something New like bats or Giant Mutated Bees... What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PepsiManBang
    [link] [comments]

    New player here question about horde composition

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm writing this text after surviving my first 7th day horde with my buddy and I have a question about hordes and biomes.

    We were huddling up in a farm house around a corn field, spike traps covering the entrances and we behind them with 9mm pistols and a composite bow.

    We were pretty surprised that our first horde consisted completely of rabid dogs, a bear and a single buzzard.

    Now my question: Do hordes change depending on the biome you are in or was this just a coincidence?

    Could we use this to our advantage to spawn enemies that drop rare resources or these yellow loot bags which only seem to drop from runners?

    Thanks in advance fellow survivors.

    submitted by /u/Wazyabey
    [link] [comments]

    How to get different lights in A17?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Just a quick question that came up while building my base. Is there a way to craft different lights, other than just the simple light? Or do I have to buy them from traders?

    submitted by /u/cvhagt
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie mod or best method for dealing with zombies?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 01:08 AM PDT

    Hey all. I had a friend ragequit my server today after getting shit on by a zed. Afterwards I realized they can be a little imbalanced when starting off and just trying to get settled. I like the realism that they're slow, but hard to fight since the head needs to be destroyed. Is there maybe a mod that changes the zombies mechanics or allows me to change features like that? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheManWithNoLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Get Telltale to release 7 Days to Die rights back to The Fun Pimps

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    Problem
    After Telltale fired employees after having troubles within Telltale. They have now stopped releasing updates for 7 Days to Die, a game created by The Fun Pimps. It is a survival game with zombies and base building mechanics. Because of the troubles with Telltale, The Fun Pimps are trying to get the rights to their console version of the game and they need help. If we don't get help, we won't have a console version updated or a game at or for the console players to enjoy.

    Solution
    We need to get the rights back from Telltale and get them to give them to The Fun Pimps.
    https://www.change.org/p/pete-hawley-get-telltale-to-release-7-days-to-die

    submitted by /u/JuceRZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel