• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Joel's Day 77 horde night in A18

    7 Days To Die Joel's Day 77 horde night in A18


    Joel's Day 77 horde night in A18

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Wildcard Wednesday - August 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My brother and I started an in-game religion following the great cactus in the sky also known as El Cactus Volador.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    It's on the truck, boys! Should be ready for download soon!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    I give you Nigel Thornberry, he is making his way to the zombie world xD

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Telltale Games is being relaunched

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Best way to get iron for steel

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys, wondering what are some quick ways to get iron so I can start upgrading to steel. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    Block symmetry is off or I'm doing something wrong.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Every time I try to start building something by digging into the dirt for the base layer, the symmetry on the blocks is off at angles.

    Is there something I'm doing wrong or a setting I missed? It's driving me nuts that the blocks won't bunt up against the dirt. I've ried every rotation option in the menu and still it won't sit even with the wall.

    Any tips/suggestions before I start pulling my hair out?

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_HONEYDEWS
    [link] [comments]

    Telltale games being revived

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone think that this will bring any hopes of console updates for 7 Days?

    Link of the revival: https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/28/20835854/telltale-games-return-walking-dead-lcg-entertainment

    submitted by /u/PervySageHokage
    [link] [comments]

    First Episode of new series!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    First episode of my solo series is out now!! Check it out and leave me some feedback so i can continue to improve. Subscribe to our channel if you want to see more.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhB08jOYwMs

    submitted by /u/jenno80
    [link] [comments]

    Whitelist Softcore PvP Server With Raid Protection!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've just launched a brand new server through PingPerfect based in New York that is accepting new players! I've put a lot of work into this server and though there's no mods, There's a lot of file rewrites so it's to my personal preferences. This is an acquired taste server and won't be for everyone but here's what it offers if interested.

    1. Revamped Entities: I changed statistics from health to movespeed on almost every entity for reasons either being something is too strong for my taste (Looking at you radioactive zombies) Or something is too weak and I wanted to buff. Too many rewrites to give every exact number but nothing is done too an extreme so it stays close to vanilla.
    2. Limited Raid Protection PvP: Everyone gets a 50 block Landclaim safespace that is indestructible (As long as you don't leave the server for more than 2 days). I personally don't enjoy raiding and I know a lot of people like to enjoy PvP without the aspect of losing everything.
    3. Custom Difficulty: Ever struggle to find a difficulty that works for you? I created a difficulty that does a more equal amount of deal more damage and take more damage. So it will provide a challenge without being too artificial.
    4. Unique Level System: I really don't like how the game allows players to essentially acquire every useful perk in the game, As eventually it kills the challenge and doesn't allow anyone to be unique. Server level cap is 76 and you get 2 skill points per level (That's 150 points total) I also took away the scaling points needed per level for attributes. So with 150 points that's plenty to specialize yourself in multiple categories and letting players differentiate from each other.
    5. A Discord Server: Well this isn't very special because everyone has one... But hey it's better than not having one right?
    6. A welcoming environment: A welcoming environment in PvP? Sounds stupid but yes there's rules to the server and though PvP can get heated, We enforce the need for respect for those who don't want to be verbally harassed just because you scored a sweet headshot.

    Does this sound interesting to you? If so you can reach out to me through message on Reddit and I'll get you started on the server, Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/EASTCOASTSterba
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone just briefly explain the loot/crafting quality system? What does the colors mean and what does the numbers do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Any word on Console with the Telltale news today?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Day 258 - Fortress Wars - XB1

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    I've built and stocked 3 different fortressess and about 25 small bases with guns, gear, food and bullets. Looking for people who want to PVP on Xbox 1. Add me my gamertag is thewaxlanator.

    submitted by /u/TheLoopBrother
    [link] [comments]

    Possible hope for a future console update?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Any chance of console updates now?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    Anyone else find the zombie spawning excessive?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    I'm playing on pc and this game feels like the Wild West. I'm getting ferals and spiders on the first night. I feel like every time I clear an area of zombies, a few more just spawn right behind me. Is there an issue I'm not aware of or has the game just like this nowadays?

    submitted by /u/dwnfll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel