• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 27, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Damn lumberjacks

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    this looks familiar

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Found this funny divide in my random gen game today...I am Moses!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    Is there a way to use a Windowed Borderless mode?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    I can only use windowed or fullscreen. I'd like to be able to use my second monitor while playing but it doesn't really seem possible without minimizing the fullscreen, or not being fullscreen in windowed.

    submitted by /u/A_CanadianKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Does it bother anyone else that the sidewalks in towns aren't flat next to the streets?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Minor gripe but would be nice if it was flat.

    submitted by /u/Mac2284
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Experimental?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the A18 experimental build will drop? My private server group is having a LAN party this weekend and we'd love to play test A18. I'd be more than happy to give a legitimate write-up of my experience with the experimental build to help TFP with the actual A18 drop instead of just being a lurker.

    submitted by /u/Seth324
    [link] [comments]

    Help with bug

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    I tried googling it but could only find forums from like 5 years ago.

    I tried logging back into a world I recently created but when I logged in, i couldnt move and the command box was spamming "array index out of range".

    Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/LegeX
    [link] [comments]

    World stops rendering when on bicycle

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    My friend has a dedicated server we all play on, but when I use a bicycle only a certain area around me renders in then I fall through the map. When I leave and rejoin the bike is gone. Never happens when I'm on foot. I'm also the only one who is getting this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

    PC specs and ryzen 2600 o.c 4.2ghz 16gb gskill ram 3200mhz. Rtx 2060 o.c Ssd storage

    submitted by /u/loganamos92
    [link] [comments]

    Do the vehicles still dissappear underground upon loading in the latest version?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    I remember losing a vehicle randomly when I continued my game a few months ago and quit the game. Did this get patched? Should I still be picking up the vehicle before logging off/ exiting the game?

    submitted by /u/Mac2284
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed the lag-related issues?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Me and my friends use to LAN and play this game together for hours on end when the game was A16.4. Since the whole A17 launch we have tried only once to play together and that failed catastrophically due to major frame-lag issues in the game and a general detriment to the game-play all together (at least by our opinion). As a result we haven't played in a long time since.

    We still really want to, but we need to know beforehand if they have fixed any of the fps issues and other unmentioned ones since then? I know I can look at the list of updates on the general website, however I have found these to be disappointing in the past.

    I want to know what people have to say about their personal experience with these updates since the big launch.

    And please don't tell me "Oh it's been a hundred percent better since A17 came around, na-yeah I'm just here with my $300 AMD Radeon RX 5700 graphics card livin' lyf"

    I'd rather like to know about those that have standard graphics cards that are at least capable of running on other games.

    submitted by /u/Substantial_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel