• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - September 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - September 29, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - September 29, 2019

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Made the mistake of making my starter base in perishtown. Night 14 is coming.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    God help me.

    submitted by /u/Senor_Stupid
    [link] [comments]

    Turns out the trader doesn't like being touched...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Survival Bonus: Don't Die ==Profit!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    In addition to the new death penalties, how about a big, fat "Survival Bonus!" For example, at every level 1 (11, 21, 31, etc) if you have zero (0) deaths, you get some really nice extra; a perk point or a tier six weapon or whatever. The idea is to prompt all those Sir Die-A-Lot types to at least make the attempt to survive in a survival game. For the Iron Man crowd, if this bonus were to scale up in terms of payoff with the level of the player, this could be really good.

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    Question?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Does the land claim block also claim a certain number of blocks below it? Is in if I place it above a cave, will the cave be spawn protected?

    submitted by /u/Chocobomb11
    [link] [comments]

    hey im sorry

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    sorry but does anyone know why my game has about 1 zombie per 50 square miles my settings are normal, i just don't understand?

    submitted by /u/MrSilent-
    [link] [comments]

    How to get an early bike?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any strategies to find/craft a bike early I'm the game?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this problem? 7DTD is the only game that does it.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Not sure if it has been asked but are we able to pick these up in the future? I did think to use a wrench but didn't try yet, guess it wouldn't work

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    What do you guys do for the first horde night?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    I'm just curious what you guys do for the first horde. This is the first time I've really played since like A15. I built a cobblestone (1500 hp per block) tower base with wood bars to shoot down through and kinda protect me from above and I have 3 rows of spike with the row closest to the wall being iron spikes. I have a bow, pistol, shotgun and hunting rifle. I'm not sure how the horses are anymore I remember them being pretty easy early game lol

    submitted by /u/Asher987
    [link] [comments]

    We are noobs, it's a cringe fest.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Day 70 Zombie Wall Butter and Self Immolation

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Hilarious Gnamod (permadeath) Deaths

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    ��NEED HELP!�� Skip to around 30 minutes in: how do I stop the wind sound on my mic? I have a compressor and sound gate filter on. But still sounds like it windy when I use my mic?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    What would be faster? the bicycle or sprinting.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    I cant really tell what is faster me sprint or riding on the bike without sprinting. I feel like sprinting if faster then the bike but I cant tell.

    submitted by /u/Razorsharp4710
    [link] [comments]

    So, is 7DTD console a lost cause?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel