• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 30, 2019


    Modded Monday - September 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Used my best wrench to make a toolbench T_T

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    So early game, managed to snag a purple wrench and over time manage to get a few mods from the traders, loot and schematics. After a whole lot of nomadic travelling and just using workbenches where ever I find them, I finally find a place I want to settle down and start a base. First process is building a wall with spikes to protect it, next it remodelling it so it so I have space.

    Now I'm on the process of fitting it out with storage and work areas - in particular my first work bench, get all the items I need together and find some crappy tools to use for it and start making a workbench. After placing my workbench down

    I'm unloading all the leftovers into my storage and I'm left staring at an orange level wrench in my inventory... I stare at it for a few moments before the devastating realisation dawns on me, instead of the crappy low level wrench, the game decides to grab my best wrench filled with all my mods to use it in my workbench!

    I am genuinely heart broken!!!

    Long story short: recipes should not use modded tools in their creation!!!

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies won't enter my kill corridors

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Zombies won't enter my kill corridors

    I've built my base in the manner shown in the image, with "kill corridors" similar to the one shown on every side. There are no doors anywhere. Problem is, instead of taking the expected path (red), zombies unanimously prefer pounding on the walls (green). They will actually beat down a wall 3 blocks over from the entrance to a corridor rather than just walk through it.

    How do I fix this? Do kill corridors just not work? 🤔

    They're either too smart or too stupid.

    Also, kinda related, what are some good ways for me to enter/exit this sort of base? Currently, I'm just jumping inside from a little platform outside my base, but this bothers me because it feels so cheesy and unrealistic. I want to build a drawbridge but they're so @#(#$* expensive that I don't foresee myself having one any time soon.

    submitted by /u/Granny__Bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they remove the tools/weapons efficiency & proficiency skills? I really missed those times

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    My friends sometimes would ask me, what is so good about 7daystodie? I would answer aside from the really good gaming experience itself, it is because anything you do does not seem to be wasted. You shoot zombies with bows, you level up archery skills. You chop down trees and mine rocks you level up mining skills. You run for a long time, you level up athletic skills, Sometimes me and my friends would just dart around our base at night because there is nothing else to do just to level up athletics. You repair blocks and stuff, you level up construction skills. When you sell/buy things you level up the barter skill. There is alot more and covers almost every action in the game ( something like skyrim ) I found these things sooo satisfying, it doesnt provide a huge bonus, but there is an instant gratification when you hear the levelling up sound and it is something realistic. You get better at something the longer you spend time on it. But this was all in alpha 15/16.

    I love the new POI dungeons, the perk systems, bicycles and other contents in A17. But why they have to remove that organic leveling. I really hope they return it in alpha 18. It is a required feature, at least for me.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Darc
    [link] [comments]

    Base on a hill

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    If I build a normal horde fort on a hill, with a ramp that leads up to it, will zombies head up the ramp or just attack the base and dig under me?

    The giant hill north of the trader in the burning woods is what I am looking at leveling the top of and setting up my place there. Building ramps to make a ramp all the way up that zombies can run up, while making it so that once they get up they have a straight line to run forward to get to my base, giving me plenty of time to shoot them off or let them naturally fall and get hurt. That is, unless of course, they just break down the whole hill.

    Before wasting my time doing this with a17, does anyone know the basic results?

    submitted by /u/maceman121
    [link] [comments]

    New World Right now if anyone wants to play

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Seed : Natty-Lite

    Steam: City_of_Zombies

    submitted by /u/dus0922
    [link] [comments]

    Plateau Seed

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a seed that contains a plateau or something similar? I'm looking for a land-based "island".

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Drenai
    [link] [comments]

    PC Fresh Dedicated Server

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Hey i wanted to start a fresh world with some new people as i am sick of playing by myself.

    So i made a dedicated server so it doesn't matter weather i am online or not.

    I don't really mind what play style you have, i don't mind if we never acutally play together... would be nice to have a somewhat full world to log into though.

    I am based in Australia but i don't think the Timezones will matter a whole bunch as the server will be online all the time.

    Edit -

    I have Rented A Server.

    Name - BrownTown

    Discord ( Optional ) - BrownTown

    submitted by /u/M0istOyster
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a long time (xbox).

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    The last update I played was maybe alpha 16...its been a year or more. Was wondering if the game still gets updates and I've only ever played solo but I'm assuming there is a multiplayer option on consoles? If so, could someone give a short ecplsnation as to how it works like hosting games and invites etc... Thanks in advance! Lucky to find this reddit today. I thought the game was long gone...nice to see its still kickin'!

    submitted by /u/mahlin77
    [link] [comments]

    Mod questions for my group, help please!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    So I have myself and 4-5 others who have just been playing vanilla and it's fantastic as always, but we've never even looked at mods until now. Looked at raven, darkness falls, and hear about some fantasy mod coming up. Can these played with multiple people? How to install for multiple people? How stable are these mods? Anyone able to give a TLDR of the differences between the 3? Preferences between the 3? We'd like to play 1 and stick with it for awhile before switching so kinda wanna know which is going to be best. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/karuthebear
    [link] [comments]

    I'm just about to start a fresh wipe on a 12 slot server, PVE pretty chilled. Details in comments.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I've got a 12 slot server, just about to start a fresh wipe.

    62.182.96.194 41301

    password 7d2d

    we've got a discord as well, let me know if you want to join and I'll dig out an invite.

    submitted by /u/Important_Opinion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel