• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 31, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 31, 2019

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Had this discussion today.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Looks like someones been playing to much!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    So screamers keep on spawning and spawn even more screamers which resulted in this happening, over and over, does anyone know why this is?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    18.1 b5 is out, with fixes to the heat map

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    Two absolutely essential things that need to be added for Alpha 18: Showing which recipes you already know and showing the base value of items without the mods factored in

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Liking Alpha 18 so far (aside from being bummed about the XP system) but having to type in and check to see if I know a recipe or not before using it every time makes looting a bookstore just awful. Need a little "already known" icon there if using the recipe will grant you no benefit. Would be even better if it just didn't let you use the thing at all and said, "You already know this!" but just some notification to let you know you can sell/give to a friend is good.

    And then also, looking at a trader or looting and finding another gun I gotta pull my gun out, remove all the mods attached, then compare. Should show me 55+5+3 for the damage of the mods not just show me the gun deals 63 dmg flat. Would really really improve gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Teeklin
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween...and thanks Fun Pimps!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    Alpha 18 | Guide to Farming with the Farm Plot!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Unnecessary but Beautiful Mod, Items Preview <-- This is COOL!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    141 hours played but still a noob apparently

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Hate to bother you guys with what might seem like stupidly simple questions, but..... How the hell do you repair Spinning Blade Traps and what stuff can you actually pick up after placing and how? I noticed I could pick up certain items once placed by holding E (interact) but not not others. I tried googling these questions and e got answers as far back as Alpha 16 even though I put "Alpha 18" in the search bar. Please help?

    Don't need Karma, just answers please.

    submitted by /u/InKainWeTrust
    [link] [comments]

    XML Modding guide Stream has started.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Come ask your questions and learn how modding 7 Days works! https://www.youtube.com/c/FlexibleGames/live

    submitted by /u/Buggi79
    [link] [comments]

    Stay safe out there fellow survivors

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Why can't we put cap mods on our junk turrets?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Junk turrets should have hats.

    submitted by /u/G4mE_bRe4k3r
    [link] [comments]

    Question about loot spawning

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Does loot spawn when you first discover an area or is it when you actually loot it?

    I noticed a lot of the where were settled and visited is all pretty terrible if we haven't looted it but just passed it by at some point.

    For example I pass a town at level 1 but never loot it. I go back at level 25 with perks and the loot is all terrible. So is the loot auto generated and only when I loot and I need to get it to respawn to be decent? Makes me think exploring early isn't always the best. Just curious.

    submitted by /u/izzybear8
    [link] [comments]

    A18 updating headshot damage in XML?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    I like the increased zombie damage of higher difficulties but I hate that it turns zombies into bullet sponges. So I'm looking to increase headshot damage to compensate. Where is headshot multiplier in the XML files in A18? The only results I can find are from several versions ago and looks like it's no longer accurate (items.xml having a multiplier for each weapon, which is not the case).

    If that's no longer possible, I'm guessing entityclasses variable:

    <passive\_effect name="HealthMax" value="1" operation="perc\_set"/>

    Is a percentage multiplier for zombies HP, and I can just do a replace-all to set that to 0.7 or some other value?

    Thanks

    Edit: Believe I found the answer.

    In progression.xml are the headshot multipliers for increasing your attributes. I increased the scale from starting at 10% and increasing by 10% per level, to starting at 40%. In theory that gives the player +30% headshot damage as long as they have atleast level 2 in the associated attribute.

    submitted by /u/Phrich
    [link] [comments]

    What should I name my base?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Huge performance drop when adjusting texture quality.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    Hi,

    GTX 970

    16g DDR4

    i7

    I get a massive FPS drop when changing the texture quality from half to full. I don't remember having this problem in a17.

    Shadows, tree quality, grass distance, etc.....none of those affect my FPS. Only the texture quality does.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/hated_n8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s game keep crashing after A18?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm loving the new update but my game keeps crashing when i access inventory or crafting screens. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/jordanthomp81
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18.1 broken heat map.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    On day two I had FIVE screamers spawn from one forge and one camp fire. I made sure that that I had no torches or candles etc. It was only the one forge and camp fire. Yet I somehow got five screamers in the span of six in game hours.

    Edit: Every nine seconds with the campfire and forge on the heatmap rises by 6. Once the chunk hits 100 it spawns a screamer and resets. So every 2 minutes and 29 seconds a screamer will spawn. So that means if I stayed at my base, I would get 24 screamers within a single day.

    Edit Two: I used a stopwatch and it's actually every 12 seconds. So it's 18 screamers per hour.

    Stable does not seem to be effected by this bug. It took 1 min and 40 seconds to increase, compared to 12 seconds on experimental.

    So I would just stay off experimental until the bug is fixed.

    submitted by /u/killthemall117
    [link] [comments]

    Level V/5 clear quests too difficult?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    When I say difficult I mean I've only been successful in clearing maybe 1 out of 5 level 5 clear quests so far. I try to look into every area, sweeping around every room, I try to be as loud as possible with a shotgun to wake all zombies and kill all red dots. I kill hundreds and get final loot at end but I always end up having to back track the whole level 5 building only to not find anymore zombies except for random ones that always roam in from outside, and some reason I always give up and leave in frustration as i don't want to basically go through every room 2 to 3 times because I have no idea where last zombies are.

    I really think level 5 clear missions need an adjustment. One thing that can help is auto clears objective when 90% or 95%of zombies are cleared including final pack of usual radiated etc.

    Or once you reach 90% of zombies killed show red dots for all remaining ones even if not woken yet.

    Also a counter when you get to like last 30 zombies would also help. Other games have done all this to eliminate these type of issues or to account for occasional bugged zombie you can't reach etc.

    It's also troublesome that I only have level 5 missions now. I don't mind as long as I can find only fetch ones. Plus I have chance of level 6 gear etc. But I'm at point where I don't think I will bother accepting level 5 clears anymore. They are far to impractical to complete. It's usually the same shamway factory it keeps sending me to... Disappointed I don't have a variety of poi's to get quests for once you reach only level 5 missions.

    Edit: Another possible fun idea is when you loot last chest to have all zombies wake up in building coming for you, just one more incentive to clear first and kill 2 birds with one stone?

    submitted by /u/zengrath
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Stable update on linux server

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Anyone can help me out to update my linux server to get the latest A18 stable version? I am searching for the good app_update command but I can't figure it out...

    submitted by /u/martchoice
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible Performance

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    Does 7d2d normally perform terribly on AMD cards? My set-up:

    i3-8100 16gb 2400Mhz Ram Rx 570 8gb

    Even on lower settings, when I look forward toward the horizon, even in fairly empty areas my FPS drops down to the 20s/30s and that super unusual for my computer.

    submitted by /u/justonemoreplz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about crafting

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Im redecorading my house, I was just curious if there was an option to craft window trim? If there isnt, there should be.

    submitted by /u/FuzzeePickle
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this game constantly crash for me on PC?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    Like title says, 7dtd just keeps crashing so much on load up of the game and when trying to join games for me.

    Seriously it usually takes me 3-4 tries to even get into a multiplayer server. It usually either loads up the instantly crashes, or loads fine but then stops responding and crashes for me.

    To make it worse when it crashes steam stops working for it because it registers the game as still running and I can't stop it so I keep having to end processes for steam in task manager and retrying.

    Can anyone tell me why this keeps happening? It's just this game as well, I have tried playing other steam games to make sure it wasn't just my computer not working well with steam.

    submitted by /u/Bman3396
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m confused are alpha 18 stable and the latest experimental the same thing now

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Gravity was off for a while so we had to..

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel