• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 29, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - March 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D community makes the best stuff hahaah

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Caught my friend looking particularly badass, with a sick mountain backdrop. keep up the good shit FP

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    love it hahah

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Corner ramps?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is confusing.

    So I'm building a concrete base and I wanna put ramps around the base of my base. Problem is, I can't make corners. Like, there's no option for it. I'm playing on the latest version. Maybe they removed them and I just didn't know? I've looked through sawmills, crafting tables, and forges (I don't have a crucible yet). Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/BARC0DE387
    [link] [comments]

    Can I wire these up and turn them on?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Trying to host a dedicated server for friends but they timeout when they try to connect.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Have ports 8080-8081, 25000, and 26900-26903 forwarded. I can connect fine through lan. A friend can see it but he times out every time when he tries to connect. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/jenson97
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game, a few noob questions....

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I got a little house built with a bedroll, campfire and some weapons etc ...

    I want to upgrade things, but I need a furnace apparently. How do I get it? I understand how to get iron ore (or whatever it is) but I can't smelt it without that I assume.

    I'm kind of stuck. I gave myself some stats, but still need some attributes in order to build more stuff. I don't have them though so how do I get more xp? I think I can only farm so much wood and stone lol.

    So....I guess my main question is......where do I go from here?

    submitted by /u/eynonpower
    [link] [comments]

    Loading into a save at level 1? Persistent profiles help.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So this has happened a couple of times now; my computer will crash while playing 7days and when I load back into the save I am the same character, with the same ownership of everything but I'm at level 1 with none of my inventory or toolbelt.

    Most of the times when the game crashes I can load into the save with no troubles, maybe just a few minutes of gameplay behind where I was.

    This happened to a friend in my game last night. I reloaded the game with everything but he loaded in back at his bedroll having to start from scratch...

    So my question is; would having persistent profiles on help or is there another mod or setting I can try?

    submitted by /u/JRGuardian2
    [link] [comments]

    The Blunderbuss is my favorite weapon.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    With cheap components you can craft the best melee-range firearm known to zombies: a grapeshot cannon small enough to fit on your toolbelt. The handy-dandy blunderbuss fits all your undead-slaying needs, as long as what you need is to run up and blast a walker in the face.

    Unlike other shotguns, this boomstick uses cheap, easy to find materials that let you save brass and lead for actual ranged weapons on horde night. Repairs are also cheaper, using only iron for pipes. And as the resident cook, miner, and cement worker, strength is my most important attribute, so leveling the shotgun perk is convenient.

    Then there is the bandolier, which speeds up reloads by 30%! Along with the Boomstick perk, you can get the reload speed up to 60% faster, meaning that the whole single-shot thing is almost negated.

    Crossbows and knives are great for silence, and Javelins are a multi-purpose stabby stick but with the explosive and cathartic Boom! of the true hand-cannon, you can have every zombie come to you, saving time.

    Yes. When it comes to running around and clearing houses, the Blunderbuss is my go-to melee weapon.

    I just wish I could upgrade it to use scrap iron and nails for bleed damage.

    submitted by /u/Notbob1234
    [link] [comments]

    Character Transfer? Can it be done?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, hope you're surviving well both in game and quarantine!

    I've recently made a new 10K map and would like to transfer my character off of Navezgane rather than command editing various items in or changing his skills. I'd like to be able to just pull over my saved character to a new world.

    How can I do this? Anytime I copy the save data for Player and overwrite the data in the new world, it just starts a new player. Is there a fix? Can it even be done?

    Any help or direction would be much appreciated, I can't seem to find anything current online (newest info is from Alpha 16 from what I've found)

    submitted by /u/ISmellHats
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about paint

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    How do you use it lol tried to use it and would up making my house look like a wooden box sooooo gotta fix that. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SquishPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    How do you replace minibike parts?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Specifically the battery, and are all minibikes the same speed or is it dependent on some sort of stat or items?

    submitted by /u/cheerioo
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Quarantined Ep.1

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Quick Question about PC version of 7 days to die

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys, sorry to ask it here, couldn't find it anywhere else

    On the playstation four version of 7 days to die privates matches only had a maximum of up to four players

    What is the maximum amount of players you can have on a private match on pc? Without buying or renting a server?

    I've heard 8 but I just wanted to be sure

    submitted by /u/DaddyDunMaGlass
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for a game? Like right now

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Steam: Digital332006

    Would like to start tonight, can play the next two nights as well. Then on/off due to work.

    submitted by /u/Digital332006
    [link] [comments]

    me when i finf a Level one ak

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Whats the command for Grandpa's fergitn elixir?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    drinkJarGrandpasFergitnElixir doesn't seem to work

    submitted by /u/trolloc1
    [link] [comments]

    I have some ideas for any modders to try.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    some ideas I have for if the game ever supports massive player counts on servers

    first idea, I've always wondered if a spherical world would be possible. Not true sphereical, but have it render a very slight bend in the world from your point of view to give the illusion of curvature. There are some mods that do this for minecraft, so I know its possible, but I also know 7days is different.

    second idea, I was wondering if it would be possible to make a world that "loops" so no matter where you're standing, the game renders the world as you in the center, and have it so if you go to the edge of the map, in stead of having the rad zone or ocean, you could just loop the map so the edges all connect... hard to discribe without a picture, but imagine the map is 20x20 so the map would be 10x 10y to -10x -10y, with 0,0 in the middle. Sure, the edges might not be smooth, as one edge will appear to be a massive cliff to the other, very rough, you could at least then blend the edges by hand in game.

    third idea, Would it be possible to make a map that is infinitely renewable, so online servers don't have to wipe and make a new map after all the resources are gone. Idea would be to have it so every map keeps an exact count of how many resources are on the map / in player / in chest, and if a resource gets used up or destroyed, it then spawns new objects with that resource in it in areas of the map that have no players, so over time the map always has resources. For example, say you make a load of wooden blocks, stack them, and they collapse and are destroyed. You will never get the same amount of wood out of those as you put into them. So somewhere far away, where no one can see the pop in, a group of trees or pile random furniture that at max collecting skill stats, could be mined for the equivalent to the amount of wood deleted would be spawned.

    submitted by /u/bearcat_77
    [link] [comments]

    Posted my first videos about 7 Days to Die. Looking for feedback!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Recently created my first video for Youtube and wanted to share! I'm looking for feedback on how I can improve and keep it entertaining. If you wouldn't mind watching a few minutes and giving me some suggestions, I would appreciate it!

    https://youtu.be/0HR0i4wg8Iw

    submitted by /u/CyanYakuza
    [link] [comments]

    Just started from Xbox to pc

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I just started playing on pc used to play this all the time on Xbox but it's so different than console where do I start after I do the tutorial? It's just so much to try and do I just don't know what to look for or what is going on and on top of that it starts me in the wasteland so I know first thing is to get out of there.

    submitted by /u/sk8nhippy55
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this game run so poorly?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I have a GTX1060 with 8GB ram. I can play ARK, the Witcher, Destiny, etc. just fine, but this game runs so badly and crashes so much. Why?

    submitted by /u/Zeniphyre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel