• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 28, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - March 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Dad survived to day 300 by hiding in Cathedral tower. Everytime we play that's all he wants to do.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Got my family to play together. But after 18.4 came out my dad and I got back into it. We found the tower and set up base there. After a couple new games with my whole family he just wants to keep building in the tower and is boasting about surviving to day 300 by solo playing in it. The zombies never attack us and the blood moon is quiet. Really no need for a defense when they dont even acknowledge you're existence. One day I got bored and shot a zombie, they attacked and the tower collapsed and we lost everything. (He wont let it go that I destroyed the church) So we started building custom forts and everyone is having a blast building, fighting, and ultimately dying to just start over. My wife enjoys trying to figure out a defense to keep them out. But he keeps talking about the tower...

    I understand it's a play style to hide rather then fight but it gets so boring to just sit there safely hidden in the sky.

    How do you guys play?

    submitted by /u/DemonFluffy
    [link] [comments]

    When you find stone IRL

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Ubereats delivered my dinner for me...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Some dude posted this in another subreddit completely unrelated to 7daystodie. I felt an incredible urge to go find a pickaxes.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Building help

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys I am new to pc and am a little confused about how to do change the wedge tip vertically rather than horizontal

    Can I get some help

    submitted by /u/D4RK-Vex
    [link] [comments]

    Is investing in archery worth it?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I really love archery as a combat style, but I feel like the perks I can invest in aren't worth it. I also feel like I wouldn't be able to hold the base on the 7th day with just archery too. So for those who have had an archery play through, what were the pros and cons and would you do it again?

    submitted by /u/cosmicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Does heat affect how many zombies spawn on a blood moon?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    We just got absolutely annihilated on day 35 by the demolisher zombies (which we had never seen before). They blew straight through three layers of reinforced concrete and took out half our safe room including all our food, ranged weapons, and most importantly our crafting supplies (all of the found stuff like engines and beakers and springs... ugh).

    What I'm curious about is if we're set to get absolutely railed on the next blood moon again, because there's no way in hell we would be able to handle it having been crippled after this one. But maybe if we aren't generating as much heat there will be a smaller horde? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/DptBear
    [link] [comments]

    So we um....we made a toilet. Hurray?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Which mod(s) offer the most survivalism, crafting, inventory management, and most advanced technology?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I'm new to mods for this game and have been looking at different ones but I see quite a few dissenting opinions.

    For reference, when I played Minecraft I went pretty crazy over those engineering modpacks and became obsessed with a mindset of, "Today I gather this then I can craft this and it will set me on the path to crafting this." Being required to convert between different types of energy units to build generators was a blast. I had fun building my first nuclear bomb.

    I know that technology might not quite match this game's style, but something approaching this sort of gameplay paired with 7D2D's gritty survivalist management and leveling up would be really fun.

    submitted by /u/Kamehwik
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting into 7DTD

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Any good tips or guides on how to learn the basics of survival. I'm on mobile and suck at searching for stuff like that. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sylar_Is_An_Asshole
    [link] [comments]

    This is the only game that has made me excited to find human feces.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Any idea

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Can you put mods on vehicles or are the mod slots there for no reason.

    submitted by /u/Famous_Gunslinger
    [link] [comments]

    Broken base bug, how do I fix?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Nope.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Port forwarding not working

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    My server is working locally but others cant join so im rechecking my port forwarding. Right now i have:

    26900:26902 TCP and UDP

    but every source says something different so im not sure if those are the current ports. I've lowered my firewalls security on both windows and the router so i dont think that's the issue. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RushnPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Will resetting server rebuild houses?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Long story short; I have a server, we built our base out of a house in a town, we have heavily restructured said house, and if I do a server reset, will it restore the house to it's original state and destroy my base?

    What exactly does a server reset do?

    submitted by /u/BloodNinja87
    [link] [comments]

    Arches or trestles?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I think the way blocks distribute weight should be fudged to allow for builds that push the weight diagonally into load baring columns. Maybe specifically requiring use of diagonal and arched shaped blocks?

    submitted by /u/bearcat_77
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone who uses DMT to mod their game help me?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I cannot for the damn life of me figure out how to make this shit work. It just gives me an error every time I "build" before launching. I just want to play this mod: https://7daystodiemods.com/npcs-mod-for-a18/ which requires DMT. Unless there's a different way to assemble these kinds of mods. Aughh I'm so frustrated.

    submitted by /u/Nova_Physika
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Modlet Tutorial series!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Greetings!

    Have you ever wanted to tweak the game to your liking but aren't sure where to start? Perhaps you've had a peek at the data files but can't figure out how to change them. Or maybe you did change them directly, but a patch came out and your changes got lost on the update. Whatever the reason for wanting to mod the game, modlets are the way to go, and I've been putting together a tutorial series to demystify the whole thing.

    By the end of the series you should be able to make your own modlets and understand in depth how most of the core XML files work. You'll be able to make new items and blocks, add recipes for them, make schematics and perk unlocks, and have them show up at traders and in loot if you want to. You'll also learn some buff and progression xml basics along the way which will let you make your own buffs and skills that you can use, or change existing ones to suit your taste.

    Some cool things covered in the series so far:
    - Making your own recipes for vanilla or custom items
    - Adjusting vanilla recipes to add or remove items to them, or even change where they are crafted
    - Removing food poisoning partially or completely
    - Making traders stock more items and restock at any interval you want
    - Making the forge melt faster

    A link to the video playlist is here - I hope this helps anyone out who is looking to start making their own mods and more videos are being added every few days.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfY-5aBkL7v_AAtm1TWEyKhAYb5RI828p

    submitted by /u/MaxFox_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Agility build strategies

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Last time i tried agility I ended up giving up and switching to strength + shotgun. For me it's the equivalent of stealth archer build from skyrim.. I always end up using it whether I want to or not.

    This time I want to actually do agility. What are good weapons and perks to use. Is it possible to survive with agility on horde night?

    submitted by /u/WorkingHyena
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding weapon mods

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Is there any location where I can see what the weapon mods do to the weapons in terms of number wise ?

    Also, it seems that the barrel extender flares out the reticles when firing the weapon and actually worsens aimed accuracy and increases the time it takes for the reticles to narrow down

    submitted by /u/Draless
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Posse or a crew to recruit. [STEAM[

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    miss playing the game on PC. Looking for a crew to grind with.

    submitted by /u/DJFlexxStar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel