• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 29, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - July 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How that mountain hut might look in 7dtd

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    When you started the game with a square hut. Now, it’s 50 days later, but are still too lazy to move all your loot.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    What are your go-to strategies for early game?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I'm here sitting on my hands waiting for alpha 19 stable release to start a world I can really invest in, probably like a lot of you. I'm still relatively new to the PC version but feel like I have somewhat of a grasp now, was just wondering how you veterans go about early game, how long till you put down a base etc. I've heard it's good to spec into intellect right away for bartering perks.

    submitted by /u/DunkingNinja24
    [link] [comments]

    Advanced Rotate block

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    left click cycles through the 24 possible directions.

    R cycles backwards. saving you 23 clicks when you went past it, again.

    submitted by /u/littlegreenrock
    [link] [comments]

    What is game loop?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I read some info but still don't understand how is this game played.

    You loot, build and every 7 days big horde attacks. If you die you respawn with items lost.

    So, what happens if you always die? Does horde get bigger with every attack? Is it roguelike, like at some point it is gg and you have to restart?

    submitted by /u/Zzzzaaaz
    [link] [comments]

    playing with my bf and he sends me this.... lol

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Looking into getting 7D2D on PC to play with my friends - what are the crafting/survival aspects like?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Hello. Recently me and my friends have been looking into a game to properly sink time into and 7D2D has peaked our interest. My biggest concern are it's survival aspects. I know it can be hard to describe without playing, but what are they like? I love looter-shooters and simply cannot get into games like ARK despite my best efforts - getting to the "good parts" is far too tedious of a journey to me. Much more combat focused as well. Basically, i'd rather raid a building to get a good weapon as opposed to spending an hour grinding xp for a blueprint, then spending another hour searching around in the woods for the materials to make it. Is this game right for me, or are we better of looking somewhere else?

    submitted by /u/BeSpooked
    [link] [comments]

    Y is my game not hard yet

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I just did 63 i was level 123 2.5K kills died only 4 times still Really easy I have zombies maxed out. Ive only seen 2 ferals my entire game and those. Came from screamers when will it start getting difficult

    submitted by /u/phantom1117
    [link] [comments]

    Does Grandpa's Learn'n Elixir Stack with party or Does everyone need one?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    My Question is, because Party XP is Shared, If the person who drinks the Elixir gets a Kill does the party get that XP too shared? Or is it just the player who consumed the Item that gets the XP Buff?

    submitted by /u/NDavis18
    [link] [comments]

    HOW TO Enable & Use the Level Tool @Alpha19

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    How would you get started modding the game?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Let me clarify. I've decided to learn Blender to create assets and decided one thing I want to specialize in is gun assets (I'm a trained gunsmith so the mechanics of them make a lot of sense to me). I decided that one fun thing to try would be making my own guns with animations and putting them into 7DTD. I'm not necessarily planning to release them for download (we'll see if I ever even make anything decent).

    So let's say I get my gun model all made up, I get it textured and rigged and animated. What do from there to actually import it and make it work in 7DTD?

    To be clear I've never modded any game before. I'm unclear how much back-end work is required to make a created asset work. I'm assuming the work of setting the camera view as well as hand animations would be done in-engine while gun animations could be rendered in Blender and imported - but you know what they say about assumptions.

    Sorry to ask for hand holding but as this game came to mind as a specific goal to target for a project, I figured this sub might be able to help point me in the right direction.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/EpicureanStoic
    [link] [comments]

    How would you build a 4W x 12L x 6H side-building for Blood Moon?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    So I'm wondering what's the most efficient way to build a side-building to house dart traps, tripwire posts and electrical fence posts + generator.

    This building will only be accessible from the roof of the main Blood Moon base via either drawbridge or maybe 1 hatch on each building, folded up from the side to create a bridge. I will have 1 on each side of the main killing corridor. I'm trying to maximize killing effectiveness and exp gain: Dart Traps, Electrical Fences, Junk Turrets (or w/e they're called now), grenades and of course guns I can equip. No SMG/Shotgun turrets.

    3 ideas I've thrown together are as follows.
    Front View: https://i.imgur.com/0w55dIW.png
    Bottom View: https://i.imgur.com/AvW3vqy.png
    Side View 1: https://i.imgur.com/6rWse8p.png
    Side View 2: https://i.imgur.com/MI2v28b.png

    What other efficient and secure ways are there to build the bottom of the frame? We have plenty of concrete mix (8000+), forged steel(5000+) and forged iron(3000+)

    I'm approaching day 49, playing with a friend and we're both past GS 110, level 60+.

    PC, Alpha 19, build 173

    submitted by /u/ihcTactics
    [link] [comments]

    ratchet question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    i just crafted my first ratchet but all of the stats are pretty similar to the wrench. i can't find much solid info about it online.

    so, does the ratchet do more block damage to wrenchable items? does it harvest more resources? and is the impact driver just a motor-driven ratchet?

    submitted by /u/gurutar
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting single player characters on xbox

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Just started playing again and I have max allowed characters for single player mode. How do I delete them all to start over? I found in settings where I have option to delete <gamertag> console or everywhere but I'm afraid to try that without verifying with someone who may know better. Also will deleting affect a private game I am playing that someone else is hosting?

    submitted by /u/MexipinaMe
    [link] [comments]

    Is today a multiple of 7?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Tips for a non-mining run?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    As much as I love the mining in this game and the Strength build that goes along with it, I really want to try something new. This time I'm attempting an Intellect-only build, doing mostly quests and bartering to get what I need. It's been a rough start without my trusty sledgehammer and Sexual Tyrannosaurus, but now that I've got my first Robotic Sledge things are getting better, at least as far as Looting/Questing goes.

    My main concern is horde nights. I survived the first one by just climbing up to the roof of a diner and breaking the ladder, but I know this won't fly for later horde nights. My question is: Does anyone know if it's possible to survive later horde nights without serious mining? I'm fine with buying materials since I'm making plenty of money with all the bartering skill and quests, but I just don't see me being able to buy enough steel to make a proper base like I'm used to. I'm going to need something that's less resource intensive, and also preferably something that doesn't depend on cheesing the AI like using wedge tips or something silly.

    submitted by /u/StudleyKansas
    [link] [comments]

    Cant turn on my helmet flashlight mod

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Ive tried about everything a I could find online. Dropping the helmet and picking it up, leaving the game, reattaching the mod, etc. Nothing works. All my friends helmets work, but not mine. Help :/

    Edit: Resolved :)

    submitted by /u/KingBankshotz
    [link] [comments]

    What's Causes Dire Wolves To Keep Attacking Bases?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is a feature, but I'm in the red fire station on the second floor and since day 1 every other night I get a dire wolf outside of my base, breaking in and tearing up the joint. I barely use the campfire and don't have any crafting stations running. Only candles lighting my area which is closed in. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TurdMcFerguson34
    [link] [comments]

    DETAILED AND UPDATED MAP

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Sup fam just wanted to hear if there is a detailed and updated Alpha 19 map available of Navezgane available to download and reference to while traversing in game?

    submitted by /u/McAleer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel