• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 30, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you just finished up chopping down trees and a wandering horde spawns.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    The Virgin Bunker Baby vs The Chad Naked Brawler

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Pipe bombs are back on the menu

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I mentioned defending my base with pipe bombs in my recent post but wanted to make a separate one to talk about just how good they are in A19. I never really considered pipe bombs as a viable weapon before but boy was I missing out.

    In A19 one of the weird things is getting full stacks of ammo (including pipe bombs) from early trader quests. Finding myself with so many I decided to try them on horde night and holy cow, they literally blow through it. Each bomb strikes multiple zombies for 230 damage killing at least several each time. It kills zeds so much faster than anything else it's ridiculous. Just keep throwing them and they stack up on it and BOOM.

    Looking at the mats it is crazy how cost effective it is. 12 gunpowder, 1 pipe, 1 grass. For the price of 3 shotgun shells I'm killing sometimes 10 zeds at once. At higher levels with fully kitted out auto shotguns the benefit decreases somewhat, but early game the pipe bomb should be everyone's go to for base defense. As long as your walls are at least cobblestone the damage they sustain from the bombs is minimal. You also don't have to worry about pesky dogs or spiders hiding behind blocks as the explosion radius will take care of them. And no setting yourself on fire by mistake!

    In short i have a new found love for pipe bombs and am considering speccing into explosives for the first time ever.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Shitty 5 second photoshop for this beauty

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Finnaly I found an auger. Starting to build my bunker now

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Uhhh I dont think that's how a scope works

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Saw the other post about a quick Photoshop. Tried to make it more realistic.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    They Jump now!?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    when did the zombies start jumping over gaps? (edit: what version update) And how far can they jump now?

    Currently have a 2 wide gap all around my base with a wall inside that... Was noticing them on the wrong side of the moat and wasn't sure how they were getting across until I watched a basic zombie jump the gap today. So would a 3 or 4 wide gap be enough?

    For the record I have all my loot and crafting in the base but I rarely spend time inside it... Most nights I spend mining. Then I spend a few minutes starting so crafting / forges then I leave before I get too much heat (activity).

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke the game... (A19)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    The Dugout Base

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Another "new" leveling tool to replace Z + K + L. Useful for creative testing and base building testing.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Brainstorm - what do you think the game is lacking?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Title: What do you think the game is lacking? What feeling of incompleteness do you get while playing, that could be solved? InB4 trainable dog NPC's or an in depth trade and economic system -- Be reasonable, keep it grounded in simple stuff that could actually be implemented.

    Example: I think the game is lacking proper roads. At the moment all the roads look like rural backroads, there needs to be some highways and overpasses and crash barriers and stuff. I think they had a small PoI at one stage for a ruined overpass but they seem to have gotten rid of it in A19.

    Also a customizable UI with options for minimalism and fade in/fade out would be nice

    submitted by /u/Bumhole_games
    [link] [comments]

    I am beyond fuckin angry

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Can somebody please explain to me how somebody can join my game and go into my locked house while not friendly, no problem whatsoever, loot all of my shit, and drop it to the ground so it disappears?

    submitted by /u/JFK_Head
    [link] [comments]

    Your'e on your own

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Duplicate vehicles bug alpha (18)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Left the house with a 4x4 and my friend on a mini bike. We were working on a project so I disabled spawning. My friends bike reset and respawned back at the house. And now my 4x4 has duplicated 3 times! Help

    submitted by /u/Aitathrowawayzzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what “missing block” is in the creative menu

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So my friend was building a house or a bunker, idk what it is. But he found a block in the creative menu called "missing block". He cannot destroy it and not even with the dev tool. It's just this pink and yellow flashing question mark that can be seen through blocks and again cannot be destroyed. Any ideas on how to get rid of it

    submitted by /u/yoyojakethedog
    [link] [comments]

    I've never seen this, is it normal? It says "disabled by status effect" when I hover it, though I don't show any SE's.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Awesome Automated AFK Horde Base - No Cheese

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    breaching slugs/timed charges question

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    i've never used these items before but i'm trying them out now. i would always read that breaching slugs were awesome for breaking into stuff, but according to their item description they only work on doors and wood? is this right? because i'm looking for an alternative to lockpicking and i'm going strength so breaching slugs seemed like the answer, but if they only work on doors and wood then they are worthless.

    same thing with timed charges, i tried opening a locked reinforced chest and it had no effect. apparently they only work on doors and safes?

    if this is the case, they won't work at all for reinforced/hardened chests, which is what i need them for most. am i understanding this right? and if so what other options do i have?

    submitted by /u/gurutar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting any fps issues after 10minutes-1hour of playing on this latest build? (A19 b173)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Vehicles

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Quick question guys. Is there a way to adjust the xml files so that repaired vehicles spawn? And that more vehicles spawn? I play solo and try for true immersion into the apocalypse. I have adjusted the xml files to give my world a few QoL improvements like the occasional operating gun or dreidels actually having preserved food in them. By the looks of the world this game doesn't take place 20 years after it's more like a few years. There should be some operating equipment still ( or at least equipment that doesn't require an arm and a leg to repair). So can we adjust the xml files to have fully working vehicles spawn? Also can we spawn more numbers of vehicles? If so any direction on how to do that would be appreciated ( I only play solo so all these changes are for me and me alone, this is the way I like to play the game ).

    submitted by /u/Fhlynn
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 release estimate?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    My buddies and I are looking forward to the new Alpha 19 release. Does anyone have any idea when they might plan to push it to live?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SerAlynTheBold
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the game, how do I turn my mini bike off. (I’m on ps4)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel