• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die Halloween Sale & A20 Developer Diary thread

    7 Days To Die Halloween Sale & A20 Developer Diary thread


    Halloween Sale & A20 Developer Diary thread

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    7 Days to Die is currently 66% off for the Steam Halloween sale for those of you who don't own it already or were interested in picking up a copy for a friend

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/7_Days_to_Die/

    TFP have also opened up the A20 Dev Diary the other day, it's bare-bones at the moment but it gives us an overview of things we might see ship whenever A20 is ready to be released.

    https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/22366-alpha-20-dev-diary/

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered the Evil Dead cabin!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I made a junkie den under the stairs.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Always lock your private server, kids.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Was playing with partner and friend on a server partner made. Nine days in, two new people join. Bit weird. They try killing us and we're like "it's pve, that won't work." So they start digging under where we set up shop to collapse our temp base. They were hacking it, so it was going pretty quick. Tell partner to log so the server shuts down with him and he does. Changes settings to 'friends only' and we all log back in. They're gone, but the big hole under out base isn't. Characters are trapped, and what little was left of the house crumbles when we knock a few hatchets around.

    The worst part? They seemed to have spawned a bloodmoon right on the base somehow. Basically a red transparent circle and it was luring zombies in.

    So we ditched, cut our losses and decided to try again with a new, smaller and more private server. Nine days in, I guess the hackers got to us before the zombies :)
    (not mad, we just all started so we're learning the game. sucks to have them come disrupt us, but it is what it is)

    submitted by /u/LadyMara1996
    [link] [comments]

    Surprised the wife with 7DTD on PC after we’ve played together on PS4 for years. Only a few minutes in and already finding so many subtle differences

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Gotta find my pickaxe

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Day 929 on nightmare and yes I have alot of spikes lol

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Glass pool on a lake bed! The build you shouldn't ever try...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    What are some of the things you wished you had figured out way earlier about this game?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Here are some of I wished I had figured out:

    • You can scrap office chair for leather. You won't believe how much I kept looking for animals hoping to find enough leather to build my first forge only to then find out I could have found it everywhere in a city.

    • You can "mine" cars for all sorts of important material witha wrench. I was very dismissive of the cars when I started playing and I think I found by pure chance that it was possible to get the necessary materials to build a bike from broken down cars.

      Can you think of any personal examples?

    submitted by /u/KingWilliamVI
    [link] [comments]

    The Horde Despawn

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I have noticed the Horde despawn if i die on Horde Night and the wave stops no Zombie will come.

    it had happened multiple times and the only way to fix this was to quit to the main menu and re-login to the game world then the horde starts to come back.

    i can confirm this only for Single Player i haven't tested this in multiplayer but i was wondering if anyone has had similar issues?

    submitted by /u/RavenRains
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game good for single player?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I like the idea of what a lot of this game has to offer, but i havent checked in on it in a few years and i was curious if it is truly enjoyable solo or if it is still mostly about the multiplayer

    submitted by /u/appleebeesfartfartf
    [link] [comments]

    Does wind actually affect anything? Is there a reason it's included?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Eff spitting vultures

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Day 21 horde, I'm maybe GS 40, spiders have started to pop up in POI.

    I fell off my thing, no biggie, I crafted a bicycle just that evening! Off the bilding I fall, I hop on the bike, and take off to ride out the horde, to discover vomit vultures are hard to outrun, and they finally got me, because I have nothing to take them on in mass.

    Fuck you vultures.

    submitted by /u/VZxNrx2sCKU6RTeJMu3Y
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does this sounds EXACTLY like a 7D2D OST?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Any way to make zombie AI stupid again?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    As the title says I am looking for any mods or methods to make the AI of zombies dumb again. I really do not enjoy the "new" enhanced AI of zombies who run directly to the weakest point of your base and just start mashing one block with the power of 15 zombies because they know that this one block is the weakest/fastest way into your base. I just end up turning my base into a tower defence maze which isn't as fun.

    Does anyone know a way to edit XMLs or any mods that are able to make these changes?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mr_Clean187
    [link] [comments]

    We need YOUR help (Come join something great)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    We need suggestions for mods, and things to add to our 7dtd server.

    Come give your two cents and potentially old the server of your dreams!

    https://discord.gg/V6tNY4z

    submitted by /u/LoneSurvivor_hunt
    [link] [comments]

    Fundraiser?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    What if we did a fundraiser to help fun pimps develop the game and maybe get console updated?

    submitted by /u/S_RoyaltyArtz
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there! If you think you had a bad day on 7daystodie, then I give you mine. Logged in the first time this week and was level 1. No idea where my motorcycle is or all my steel tools etc, still have my base and minibike but now level 1 on day 30. Also lost level 6 AK, Pump shotgun and lots of mines

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    7Days2Die group

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Looking for new members! 🧪14+. 🧪Currently day 1-7. 🧪CO-OP/PVE 🧪30 day survival.

    (Please send me your discord ID if interested)

    submitted by /u/TheDauntingKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Help debugging

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So I updated to 19.2 and played 19.1 save game right. First session, perfect no crashes played a solid 6 hours. Then next time me and my buddy get on random crash to desktop. I get no errors of no nothing.

    Anyone know what this might be?

    If not, anyone know how to output the console log to an external file? I think I can figure this out if only I have the log.

    Please don't respond with reticule about transitioning from 19.1 to 19.2. I know man, I still wanna try and fix it

    submitted by /u/kielbasa21
    [link] [comments]

    Best Crafting Item to Sell A19

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I know some of the best things to sell in previous alphas but what's the best craftable item for resources to cost you find an alpha 19?

    submitted by /u/WalesofTroy
    [link] [comments]

    Are weapon/armor parts worthless late game?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Just realized you can't even craft level 6 and it's only through loot and quests. So the best you can craft is level 5? Why hold onto these parts when you can't use them for anything else?

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    Help my pc runs the game around 140fps, but my frames drops to 8 suddenly most of the time it’s like my game is unplayable.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Help with ai pathing

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Help with ai pathing

    CAn someone with a decent grasp on ai help me understand something.

    I keep building this cool mazes off the ground and the zombies instead bash blocks under me instead of going on a ladder thats farther away but leads straight to me. Am i overthinking it? are they just dumb and go for the closest block to me, even though if they destroy that block they wont be able to get to me so whats the point?

    ladder entrance

    submitted by /u/Snowrunner29
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical Bedroll Range

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Who can tell me what the vertical anti-spawn range is for a bedroll in A19?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TLKimball
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel