• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 31, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - March 31, 2019

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After playing a bunch of Far Cry, the controls of 7dtd feel awful =(

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    My character feels like wearing a plaster cast on his neck and walks with lead boots.

    That's all. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/apostrophefz
    [link] [comments]

    The long and winding road. I've been experimenting the game files of 7 Days to Die by editing the map, and I managed to create this road. It's quite fun driving around using the motorcycle

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    Construct a MOSH PIT ���� YEAH BUDDY

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    question bout POI

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    Sense majority of houses now seem to be POI and have like 20 zombies each in them

    How can i see the difference betwen a regular prefab or a zombie infested POI ?

    I mean sometimes you simply dont have time to clear an entire POI and just wanna loot a quick house

    submitted by /u/WeedMoneyBitches
    [link] [comments]

    Creative Menu in private server

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    If creative mode is 'false' on serverconfig.xml but I am able to open the creative menu with console command 'cm' as host. Do the other players on my server also have access to the creative menu?

    submitted by /u/MinimumFly9
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bad April fool?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what this transparent box is? I pulled all 3 mods yet it persists...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    In need of a very knowledgeable player.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    So I just got 7 Days To Die on PS4 and was surprised to see no tutorial, I overlooked that and played right away. I've played multiple worlds but I find myself asking so many questions even google doesn't know. I became a little annoyed that they don't give you any tutorial and that they just leave you confused. So what I'm looking for is just 1 (or more) to come and just play a survival with me and hopefully make me more knowledgeable about the game.

    PS. I am 13, if that matters.

    submitted by /u/The_YuB_Fanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon not happening in 7 days

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Hi i have a server for my friends and i to play and in the 7th day it neither the red hour count started and at 20:00 the moon wasn't red, im running version alpha 17.2 b27 does anyone know why this happened?

    Here is my serverconfig.xml: https://pastebin.com/MZT4d9Cr

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/YShows1
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie-Moses is at it again

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    Anyone wants to play survival? European timezone

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    Well, no requirements, anybody who wants to play. You can host the server if you wanna do some work while I'm offline as I never play alone. Comment or dm me.

    submitted by /u/ImBucovina
    [link] [comments]

    Power Supply was unplugged while playing and my character was reset, what can I do?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    My base is still there with all my loot, my motorcycle still has its inventory and everything is still looted. The only difference is that my level was reset to 1, I lost my inventory (Toolbelt, Backpack & armor,) and the trader is back to tier one quests. Is there any way to retrieve the save from before the crash? Or just give myself the levels back? I was lvl 103...

    submitted by /u/HeliaxPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Backpack on death

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Ok so I died during Day 7 blood moon and i cannot fond my backpack. The icon is not There. I died again after picking some stuff Up from m'y storage ans this second time i was able to retrieve m'y loot. I had a lot of stuff on my first death and im sad i lost everything; is There a way i can find it?

    submitted by /u/youngGG64
    [link] [comments]

    Saving during quests

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    If I quit the game while I'm in the middle of a POI quest, the quest resets. This is inconvenient to say the least, especially during level V quests. Is there any way to quit the game without the quest resetting?

    submitted by /u/KronusIV
    [link] [comments]

    changing vehicle storage in A17.2?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I'd like to mod the storage space for the A17 vehicles. Which xml files need to be changed, I'm guessing it's not only the lootlist in loot.xml?

    Also, since I just started playing A17: can I actually pick up a vehicle and the storage is saved even though it's in my backpack?

    submitted by /u/owlface7
    [link] [comments]

    Console and pc

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    So I've been wounder is PC and console the same game play or dose PC have a different build this may sound stupid but I don't know much about the PC version because when I play 7 days on console there just so much going on from the game crashing to our base keeps resetting and this happens on the navagaz mode alot more then the random gen world can anyone gave any tips or suggestions on how to prevent this from happening again? Or am I just doomed >°<

    submitted by /u/Ghostporky
    [link] [comments]

    Does weapon quality affect anything other than durability anymore?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    Towers or pole defense?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Any good base designs you guys wanna recommend?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for discord to join

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I had started playing at the tail end of 16.4 and I played the first few alpha versions of 17. Then stopped because the group I played with moved to other games. But I'd really like to come back and I'm looking for a community. Is there a public discord I could join to find a server? Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/XelazFed
    [link] [comments]

    Server Question (BloodMoonFrequency)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    This may be a sore subject but does setting BloodMoonFrequency to 0 in the servers config disable them?

    submitted by /u/Lowgarr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel