• Breaking News

    Monday, April 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 01, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 01, 2019


    Modded Monday - April 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Added a little something to the base.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    My Best Trickshot #Faze

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Where to mine ?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    I need shitloda nitrate and coal for shotgun shells obviously

    but i cant find any ore pockets at all

    Surface resources i found nothing besides regular rocks which drop everything ...

    I also have a cave digging down a bit but i found no pockets at all ... i dig at elevation +10

    Where do i farm the biome specefic resources ? cuz u aint looting a city without 500 shotgun shells ...

    submitted by /u/WeedMoneyBitches
    [link] [comments]

    LF: Several mature players to join our PvE server restart

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    We currently have a group of 4 that are wanting to set up a fresh PvE server in the next few days. We are all based out of the US and play very regularly. We will likely play a Vanilla Random Gen, but may be open to a couple of mods (as long as they don't cause lag). Here's what we're looking for:

    - Several regular players (most evenings)

    - Must be willing to play for ~weeks

    - Must be mature

    - Voice is preferred (we have a Discord)

    - No experience necessary

    Any questions, let me know!

    EDIT 1: Getting a lot of interest! I'll start reaching out soon.

    EDIT 2: Settings

    • Difficulty: 4/5 (survivalist)
    • Day length: 60 min
    • Nights: 18 hr
    • Loot respawn: NO RESPAWN
    • Zed block damage: 120%
    • Run: Default
    • Blood Moon Zeds: 25 per player
    • Loot abundance: 100%
    • Drop on death: backpack only
    • Air drop: every 3 days (marked)

    EDIT 3: It's a dedicated server. Going to set it up tonight and begin the fresh start either tonight or tomorrow. I'll send out messages when it's up tonight.

    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    how do you prevent zombies from spawning

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    i have taken over a red mesa (it has a neighboring red mesa AND i spawned right next to it!!!!) and i wonder if there is any way to stop "sleeper" zombies (you know, the ones that spawn inside buildings) from spawning ? land claim blocks maybe ?

    thanks in advance for any replies.

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Doesn't everybody hate despawning

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    It was day 40 and I accidentally stepped on a landmine and all my stuff despawned. I hate my life

    submitted by /u/Howamiliving
    [link] [comments]

    Land Claim Block getting destroyed

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    This has happened to me 3 times now. I'm playing a random gen world in 17.2 on day 90 to 110 and I'm over level 100 for all of this. I've got my non-horde base in a bank POI with the land claim block right in the middle. The sleeping bag is in one of the corner 'offices'.

    Periodically I go out for long adventures exploring parts of the map I haven't gotten to yet. Usually I lay a sleeping bag down where I'm at before going into a large POI so I won't have to run back to where I am if I get killed (I haven't yet on these explorations). I'm usually gone 2 to 3 days at the max.

    When I get back to my base I find a bunch of zombies have respawned back inside the bank and I have to kill them. Fortunately they haven't destroyed anything yet. I have noticed all 3 times that the land claim block (LCB) is down to 1HP and non-functional. I'm assuming that's why the zombies have respawned inside. The walls are all still ok so they didn't come in from the outside.

    The first time the LCB was just sitting out by itself so I thought maybe a stray zombie broke it somehow. So I surrounded it with fully upgraded steel blocks to keep that from happening again, but it did happen again, twice. Absolutely nothing else inside has been touched, the surrounding blocks are undamaged but the LCB is trashed again.

    Is me putting down another sleeping bag breaking the LCB? I didn't think it would do that unless I put another LCB down. I'm confused. Any ideas why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/jarwes
    [link] [comments]

    Check out another custom POI!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    Need help with controls on pc

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    I recently bought a pc to play after being on console. I highly recommend it. However I am having trouble figuring out how to rotate the iron bars so I can lay them flat to walk on them. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Deucaleon
    [link] [comments]

    a weird thing with intellect atribute and steel

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    i am trying to unlock the perk that allows me to make forged steel, but it says i need to increasy my intelligence attribute. problem is, my intelligence is already at ten. what the heck ?

    am i missing something ? pls help guys.

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when the next console update will come out?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Y'all don't have to tell me to get a PC, I'm too poor for that stuff. I play on Xbox and I wanted to know if anyone has any idea when the next update will come out.

    submitted by /u/KnightIsNoble
    [link] [comments]

    Does cardio affect bike?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Hi, I was just wondering if the cardio perk also increase the stamina regen when I sprint on a bike.

    submitted by /u/FrankyBoyLeTank
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun Turret

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Haven't tried with Autos yet, but when I place down my shotgun turret and hook it up to a power supply, nothing happens. I'm free to aim and shoot stuff with the manual camera but can't get it to shoot zombies automatically. The settings are set and the ammo is unlocked. Am I missing something? Thanks

    Edit: oops I mean locked ammo

    submitted by /u/Menicent
    [link] [comments]

    Does Parkour work while sneaking?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    I've built a sneak attack character and have added two points into Parkour. But have noticed no effect to my jumps while sneaking.

    Before I sink anymore points into the perk, I would like to know if the increase Jump height you get from the Parkour perk works while sneaking. I would like to avoid placing ramps every time I reach the smallest ledge up.

    submitted by /u/Lee1776
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel