• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 30, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - March 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Another custom POI! RickDanger Mining, it’s not so safe down there ;)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Alpha 17 | Manux's Custom Vehicle Modlet! Super cool!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I guess he REALLY wants them brains

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    emptying guns

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    i havent played 7days in a while. and alot has changed with the 17,2 update. i can figure most of it out, but is there a way to unload a gun ? sorry if this is super obvious, but i cant find answers anywhere.

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding illness and infection.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    What's the difference between the:

    "You feel something coming on" debuff

    "Illness" debuff

    "infection" debuff.

    The first two seem to be a chance to profess to infection, but don't otherwise have any negative effects?

    Infection then potentially builds up until you die?

    Am I supposed to be using honey/anti biotics at the very first stage, or save them until i'm actually infected?

    submitted by /u/KindlyAbility
    [link] [comments]

    need help again (17,2 noob)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    where the heck can i find mechanical parts ? i havent played for a while and i cant find any up to date info on where to find them. cars give you a low amount and a certain kind of chair does too. but does anything else give them ?

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Experience multiplier on dedicated server question

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    I can't figure out how to change the experience multiplier on my new dedicated server. I am hosting through low.ms and have access to the config.xml file, but no option for EXP.

    Any help for a newbie would be splendid

    submitted by /u/iMacerz
    [link] [comments]

    electric fences stop working?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    odd problem seems my electric fence grid has stopped working? its all connected nothing was modified is this a known bug?

    submitted by /u/Quinnna
    [link] [comments]

    Healing others?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    I've read posts about healing each other, and perk Physician level 5 states "when healing others..." but how do you actually heal your teammates? I've tried holding the bandage, facing them and pressing left click but I only end up healing myself.

    submitted by /u/nuclear_coffee
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps freezing up and crashing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    I've owned the PC version of 7 days to die for a few years now and I love to play it on occasion. I noticed in the last couple updates that anytime I try to play the game it frequently freezes up and crashes. The frequency in which it does it increases exponentially when I am around other players.

    I have tried updating my drivers; I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game; I have lowered all of my video options to "low"; I have verified my files are all ok;

    I don't know what else to do at this point. I have never had issues prior to the last few updates and ever since then it's been bad. Everyone else who plays with me doesn't have the same issues. my FPS usually stays between 50-60.

    I have a fairly new/nice gaming PC with a 1080 ti, so I dunno. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I really appreciate it. I tried searching older posts but everything people suggested I have already tried, and no one has updated what or if they were able to fix their issue.

    submitted by /u/Weresparrow
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the pc version, any tips?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Zombie spawn question ps4

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    A friend and I are on day 60 insane. Hes been digging out a castle underground. His intention is to build a contraption which will kill zombies for us, and he wants it to be near bedrock.

    My question is, will zombies be able to spawn on the surface(or anywhere) if we are deep underground, or would we have to build an entrance for them on the surface to enter their final resting place?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/frenchscat
    [link] [comments]

    LF: friendly community/server

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Preferably a fairly new, Random Gen, with moderate-ish settings.

    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel