• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 28, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - April 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So my jeep keeps doing weird stuff like this.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Coming back after one year without playing. What's the best mod (overhaul) out there to play A17.2?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I used to play war of the walkers back then. I especially loved the increased inventory side, the new items diversity & different type of bullets. Can I find a similar mod? I used to play on random world generator, now trying on Navezgane.

    submitted by /u/teemo93
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Hello guys! Is there anyone looking for server to join? We r looking for more friends to play with.

    (Nerd herd server) feel free to join

    submitted by /u/DonkeyMyers
    [link] [comments]

    Right up "Main Street"!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Finding Super corn seed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    Playing on a random seed and Carl's Corn Poi seems to not exist. Is there any other way to get the Super Corn seeds? Do they show up in any loot, traders or any quests? Also currently on Day 150 and no sign of suppressor mod or blueprint for it either.

    submitted by /u/papatango69
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder when we will see pathtracing/raytracing software enabled in 7 Days update? Like the SonicEther mod. RTX not necessary.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    WHAT THE HECK IS THIS GIANT CRAZY BOAR???

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Trying to increase my Stamina

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to increase my stamina from 100 to at least 130 but I can't quite remember what perk I need to buy in order to get that increased. On alpha 16 it was simpler to increase your stamina but with this new one it's a bit on the confusing side. I've already invested a point into the cardio and that didn't do it so I'm just trying to figure out the stamina and how to raise it from 100. Same with the food lol and yea I know i'm slow at figuring this stuff out. Thanks ahead of time.

    submitted by /u/0RustyOldFart0
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong??

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    I cannot find tires. Did they change how they are found??

    submitted by /u/barpipes
    [link] [comments]

    Any FPS gain tips?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    I'm running a pretty beastly rig with an 1080 and an i9-9900k, but I'm sitting around 45-55 frames on medium preset and the game doesn't exactly look pretty. Is there some trick I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/WhatILack
    [link] [comments]

    PC gameplay

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    I loved playing this game on the PS4 and I just recently got into pc gaming. I downloaded 7 days to die on my computer and no matter how low the settings are the game is really slow and unplayable. How can I fix this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AJSpaeth06
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17.2 | �� Mythbusters - Zombie Spawns vs Land Claim Blocks! ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Looking for some new partners to play with.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I can host a server or join one together. I am in the United States and usually play weeknights from about 5-9 Central.

    submitted by /u/Syntra549
    [link] [comments]

    So how do you set the xp gain on a multiplayer server correctly?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    I know of the progression.xml but it seems to not change anything.

    submitted by /u/Hoan_Wu
    [link] [comments]

    How do i change gamestage solo ?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 02:16 AM PDT

    getting too ridiculous with POI's day 19 on insane. full of ferals and irradiated guys. i need to lower it somehow.

    submitted by /u/glocksfourtimes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel