• Breaking News

    Monday, April 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 29, 2019


    Modded Monday - April 29, 2019

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Flames flames and more flames! Newly modded flamethrower!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Depressed af cuz I Jusf found out they don’t fw with Xbox anymore lol and pc is like 4 updates ahead :((((

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Not actually depressed lol just joking

    submitted by /u/66VALHALLA66
    [link] [comments]

    Self hosted dedicated server, buildings "despawn"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    In short, i host the server it starts we join. All good. We get to a house. And it literally vanishes. It doesn't reload the chunk. Just every block related to that house "prefab" (no custom prefabs btw) gets removed from the game. Even reloading the save in singleplayer the buildings are gone. Heres the flip side. If i expore the buildings in single player. they stay rendered on the dedicated server. So my current solution is to run around the whole damn map in SP and then host mp....But lets be real. Any help?

    submitted by /u/TuCaNDmAn
    [link] [comments]

    The game has been doing something weird with movement ever since I moved to Linux

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    When I hold down the movement keys(wasd) and let go, it significantly delays stopping. The longer I walk, the long it takes for it to stop after letting go. This doesn't seem to happen with any other bind, just the movement keys. No other game I play does this. What is going on and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/SophiaSnuggles
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make a workbench?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Took a break from 7 days and started again and I can't remember if I needed a schematic or something.

    EDIT: u/Evocable3239 is an absolute legend

    submitted by /u/killnye123
    [link] [comments]

    Language exchange

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    I want to practice my English playing videogames and it would be cool to practice with 7DTD. Will help in exchange with Spanish (: I think of something like playing one time in English and one in Spanish

    submitted by /u/HoneyMar
    [link] [comments]

    How can one cook with rotten meat?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Sure, making rotten meat an ingredient in some recipes makes them useful for something (although it's not hard to keep your hunger in check in the game), but isn't it pushing too far? Or no, maybe I'm not aware that rotten meat can be salvaged into edible food?

    What do you think?

    Edit: I didn't make myself clear. I know rotten meat is an ingredient in-game. I was asking in real life, if one can make rotten meat edible.

    submitted by /u/apostrophefz
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics Settings - Potato

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    I have pretty much set all the graphical settings as low as possible in game as well as dropping from 1900x1200 to 1280x960 for resolution. On my GTX 1050 (laptop) I get around 60 frames on average. Not bad but defeats the purpose of my 144hz monitor.

    I am wondering if there are settings in the .ini file or somewhere else I can tweak to get even MOAR frames. What are the best potato settings? Sure would be nice if I could lower the render distance.

    Thanks,

    SpeckEye

    Specs:

    GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB GDDR5 (laptop)

    Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz)

    8 GB Memory

    256 GB M.2 SATA SSD

    submitted by /u/Speckeye
    [link] [comments]

    Is the jeep on console also?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/ZecnaH
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone see last nights episode of Game of Thrones?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    I couldn't help but think of this game last night!

    submitted by /u/kanashii76
    [link] [comments]

    Does weather still affect plants growth?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    On A16, I was able to make plants grow faster than normal speed when I put some fertilizers or water on them. However we don't have poops to make fertilizer and watering on plant will make the seed pop out from the land from A17. But how about the rainy day? Will it accelerate plants grow much faster than the sunny day?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    ravenhearst Nails

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    Just started ravenhearst, any tips for a new guy? where do i get solid amount of nails at start? A17. 2 new to A17. 2 and ravenhearst , played alot of A16. 4 and starvation

    submitted by /u/Rostikcze98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel