• Breaking News

    Monday, May 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - May 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - May 27, 2019


    Modded Monday - May 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If you play the main menu music offset with itself, it sounds kinda cool (discovered at a LAN party)

    Posted: 27 May 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Magic healing Ramp

    Posted: 27 May 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    There's a strange bug, where if you jump off of a certain type of ramp, you regain about 20 health.

    https://imgur.com/a/AMmEgtd

    I have no idea if anyone else has experienced this, but I would like if some other people can look a this.

    submitted by /u/Jaycon356
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have a clue how to fix the texture stretching glitch permanently or somewhat

    Posted: 27 May 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    The glitch where the grass texture stretches over holes or underground

    submitted by /u/Captainweirdo54
    [link] [comments]

    Join us on our new 7D2D random gen world!

    Posted: 27 May 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Just fired up a new dedicated server running 7 Days to Die. Randomly generated world. PVP is on. Difficulty is currently set to "warrior". Normal day and night cycles. As of posting this we are on day 4. Come hang out, kill some zombies... each other... whatever!

    NOTE: Our server admin will have to whitelist your IP. Message me on Steam (Encryptid)

    Server Address: 98.222.124.146:26900

    Game Build 17.4 (B4)

    submitted by /u/Encryptid
    [link] [comments]

    Filing in the ravine

    Posted: 27 May 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    On the standard map there's a signficant ravine which i've fallen into far too many times.

    So, i'm going to fill it in.

    How should i go about doing so:

    Flagstone blocks along the supported by the odd pillar

    Complety fill it up with concrete blocks

    Flood it?

    submitted by /u/KindlyAbility
    [link] [comments]

    Stamina Q

    Posted: 27 May 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    So I have noticed that I can replenish the lost Max health by using first aid kits and bandages.

    My question is how can I replenish max stamina? I have only been playing for a week tops, and it's still sitting at 119/120.

    I am a farmer player, and I like to be able to mine resources. Tbh it just bothers me that the one point eludes me haha (I was a console player, and alpha 17 looked like too much fun to just not play)

    submitted by /u/Syrenva
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls mod horde base?

    Posted: 27 May 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    It looks like zombie AI was tweaked a little bit in DF to prevent people cheese AI with ramps so the zombies go straight for either the ramps or whatever you're standing on. Any horde base recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PinkMitsubishi
    [link] [comments]

    So. How do you play A17. Its 3× harder than A16.

    Posted: 26 May 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    17.1 and 17.2 completely turned me off. Now that 17.3 is here im feeling it a bit more, but I still find it quite difficult.

    What skills to build first?

    Horde nite shelter for day 7?

    Do we know how to keep zeekes from spawning in buildings so that we may inhabit them?

    Im playing 90 min days with short nights.

    Can we still survive at bedrock?

    Day 7 and I dont even have a forge yet, usually have one on day 1 in A16.

    Thanks for your replies, any tips will be considered.

    submitted by /u/WhiteLotusOfKugane
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Huey helicopter in BorderlandZ

    Posted: 27 May 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Spawning a bear

    Posted: 27 May 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    I have tried several ways to get my game to spawn a bear (my game sets the bear at se86) what specifically is the spawn code I need to type in to get me a bear?

    submitted by /u/Lunarmagus
    [link] [comments]

    How do I move a singleplayer save to mutliplayer?

    Posted: 27 May 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    I've been playing with my friend on a new world and would like to move this save to my dedicated server. I moved my generated world's folder and my saves folder over. When I load my dedicated server up with the save, my base and player are where they should be, but the biome I was in has changed and there are trees floating everywhere. There are also new buildings in places where it used to be open desert. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/turtlesrprettycool
    [link] [comments]

    Updates.

    Posted: 27 May 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    So the last I played was about a year ago. Noticed a bit of changes. But I can't find patch notes? Any help

    submitted by /u/shade-op
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel