• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - May 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - May 26, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - May 26, 2019

    Posted: 26 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Digga Tunnah

    Posted: 26 May 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Just joined the page here, thought I’d share a build of mine. Random build by myself. My idea of a trader base. ��

    Posted: 26 May 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    Working on our next custom POI! Stay tuned!

    Posted: 26 May 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    I set the dismemberment chance for arms and legs to high and found myself a pet (He groans when you get close to him)

    Posted: 26 May 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    Updated version of the base, had to add some trees. ��

    Posted: 26 May 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Vehicle glitches :(

    Posted: 26 May 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    I play in private servers with my friend and we had made minibikes, and when driving sometimes the bike would drive under the map, and the second time it happened with the minibike (had happened with bicycles) it made the game crash for me and my friend. We came back and my minibike had disappeared for good. We made the 4x4 truck and my game crashed again, and when I loaded it back up the truck was gone. Why does this happen?

    submitted by /u/nintendo_d_s
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think? Keep your fingers crossed console players will finally get an update!!

    Posted: 26 May 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    How do I spawn a reader with creative mode?

    Posted: 26 May 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    I've tried I swing the f6 menu to spawn things in game from zombies to traders and I can NEVER get them to spawn. I've tried all 3 spawn location options and I've googled my ass off trying to figure it out but no luck. I 've seen the devs use the menu on there YouTube to spawn stuff but I can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/HectorZeroni
    [link] [comments]

    New player tips?

    Posted: 26 May 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    So i'm a new player, me and my friend play alot together and we're on day 23. We have a base in the desert with tunnels of spikes and barbed wire surrounding it and also we dug 4 huge pits with spikes so zombos would get trapped in. You guys have anymore tips that won't contain any spoliers to the map? (Me and my friend like to explore and find things on our own so watching youtube videos kinda ruins the experience)

    submitted by /u/steven-mcpuff
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Base Build Design Tours - Multiplayer Server Showoff

    Posted: 26 May 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Can you help me find mods for this game?

    Posted: 26 May 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    Bought this game when it first released on steam, played it for awhile and then came back to it last week and I love it! Been playing it like crazy, but now I feel that I have reached endgame at least in crafting.

    I see that there are plenty of mods for this game but I can't figure out witch to chose since there seems to be different alphas for every mod. I like the way the game plays so I'm looking for mods with more things to craft and more things to loot in the first place.

    Do you have any "can't play without this mod" and what do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/motherhoe
    [link] [comments]

    Will we see alpha 18 before July? :D:D

    Posted: 26 May 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel