• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 28, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I honestly love playing this game because of this kind of stuff happening. :)

    Posted: 28 May 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Alpha 17.4 first spawn

    Posted: 28 May 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Sunset on a Lake

    Posted: 28 May 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Mining in 17.3

    Posted: 28 May 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    I've been looking for veins of nitrate and coal. And having checked the the old versions of mining it was nitrate winter biome and coal in the burnt biomes. But literally have found 1 of each. and I've dug 30 mines, 26 iron and 1 shale and 1 lead. So other than digging 30 more for 1 more of each. does the gravel patches on the surface corresponded with the minerals below it still or is it just a crap shoot? need to be able to make rounds of ammo since the 17.0 update makes crossbows 99% useless.

    submitted by /u/LTpilot
    [link] [comments]

    Killed by a window

    Posted: 28 May 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    [I am fairly new to the game. Not a total noob but waaaay far from building cool shit.]

    So I am getting in this house. I get stuck. I'm not in, I am not out. I can't move and I don't understand where I am stuck. So I crouch. Still stuck. I get up. I die. Fuck. Shit. What?

    I respawn and I get back to the place.

    The only thing I see are the broken glasses--I was stuck in a window. I guess I crouched and when I stood up I hit the sharp glasses with my head. I had a military helmet and 160 hp.

    It's a bug or should I expect this shit in the future?

    submitted by /u/lihr__
    [link] [comments]

    Lock picking coming to A18?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    17.3 blood moon pathing?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    My friends and I turned a POI we found into a fortress. We built it so we defend the walls evenly with traps. I know it's not the most efficient way but we enjoy playing it that way.

    I was wondering how the blood moon zombies path differently. I know normal zombies path to destroy the weakest blocks/shortest distance to you and don't really avoid traps.

    I was looking to build a second outer wall with openings on each of the 4 faces. These openings will then funnel into traps before opening up to our established castle. Will this design work?

    submitted by /u/MrBeanBoii
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best melee weapon, armor and food

    Posted: 28 May 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Whats the best melee weapon, armor and food

    + if we played p2p and want to change to a server. Can we convert our savefile to the server or do we have to start over?

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play Xbox?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I wanna know if the game is dead on here or not. Im looking for people to play with. Wanna do a multiplayer game for once

    submitted by /u/thiccestboiii
    [link] [comments]

    I'm streaming 7days to die but I want to know

    Posted: 28 May 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    I've been streaming 7 days to die for a solid 2 weeks now and its a lot of fun. I don't understand why everyone says that they re happy that other people are playing it. isn't everyone playing the game. Seriously its fun. If you want to see me in action here is my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/lugarius1990. If I'm not allowed to do this on this thread then i apologize. The moderator or admin can delete this.

    submitted by /u/lugarius1990
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know whats going on but yeah...

    Posted: 28 May 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    everytime i try and load the game it takes FOREVER. if i go off of that and go onto discord i just crash any thing i can do?

    i have done so far...

    - turn down all settings

    -waited 1 hour to load still doesnt

    submitted by /u/GamingThiefOFFCIAL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel