• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 30, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - June 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My bf taught me how to kill zombies, so I made him a surprise feast of his favourite 7d2d foods

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    7D2D biomes be like

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    Is this game worth getting?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    I seen it was on the steam sale for a cheap price. But, i have no friends who play it. I had the game on ps4 a while back, and it was almost impossible to play with other people. Are there any community servers that have active players?

    submitted by /u/ProxDev
    [link] [comments]

    I just bough 7D2D on PC during the summer sale and the zombie animation be like-

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Are there any servers that have a big community base? Working together to build in a hardcore land?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Id love a server where it was terrifying to be out at night so you all work together to build and support a base?

    submitted by /u/Giraffesickles
    [link] [comments]

    Unity bought console rights?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    So I heard for a lttile bridy that the console right of 7days have been bought by Unity and do they know they intentions and is this true or false and what dose this mean mean for the game

    submitted by /u/Jessie1400
    [link] [comments]

    Hey PC players. I need some buds

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    Prefer you to have a mic. I'm a longtime console player... decided to give PC a try. Man, it's almost like a different game.

    I'd like to get in a game with some experienced players so we can buff up the difficulty a bit and go on a tear.

    Prefer adults. My bud and I are in our early 30s.

    Hope to hear from ya. Reply with your steam name if you want in!

    submitted by /u/frenchscat
    [link] [comments]

    Pre day 7special

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else get screamers before day 7? I had managed to get about 3, on days 5, 6, and 7 right before horde night started. Then during that horde night I had a few spiders.

    I'm new to PC, just seeing if this is the norm.

    submitted by /u/dmanchrist
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering, freeziing, crashing and TEN Gb of RAM usage, please help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    My GPU and CPU usage are 40% or lower, but i get micro stutters and long freezes, 2 crashes as well, but my FPS goes to 54 at lowest

    I've done the following and it hasn't helped at all except I THINK texture streaming took it down half a gig to a gig

    Halved textures

    turned off texture streaming

    lowered other general video settings

    yes i keep chrome closed, still stay at 15.5/16 half the time

    used exclusive fullscreen

    used open GL

    The last two either crashed my game, or broke my friend's who i'm playing with. I love this game, but this is ridiculous my computer should be more than enough for this game. Are there any mods or other things to help?

    Specs:

    16Gb 2x8 3200 RAM

    1080ti

    i7-8700K

    960PRO M.2 SSD

    10Gb of memory usedhttps://i.imgur.com/qYgcCZr.png

    submitted by /u/LikelyAFox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a vanilla 7dtd server that is active

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm looking to find a active vanilla server. Doesn't matter how far in you are just need something to play on.

    submitted by /u/JackDeezy47
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18. When?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    I think I read somewhere that they where planning a18 first half of 2019, kinda want to start a game but it feels kinda dumb to start one now if they are planning to keep that date ish. Anyone know if they said anything else?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tobbe8716
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play on ps4?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I played it for 2 months straight and love it but I was wondering if anyone plays on console still

    submitted by /u/GoldenSkull294
    [link] [comments]

    A new survivor needs some help.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game, any tips to how i can survive better?

    submitted by /u/AvTeCxd
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to aim normally on PS4? Don’t want anyone console bashing, just, want a solution really

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel