• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die My 7 Days to Die Base A17.4

    7 Days To Die My 7 Days to Die Base A17.4


    My 7 Days to Die Base A17.4

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Happy Canada Day! Celebrating by checking out our Canadian Cabin!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Bout to end the apocalypse.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    7DTD A18 Update from The Fun Pimps

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    What are the major differences to be aware of for a player switching from console to PC?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    I have put in a decent amount of hours into the console version, and am about to start playing on PC. Can anyone tell me/tell me where to find the most important differences to know about before I start? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ThanksShenpai
    [link] [comments]

    This Game...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    Server management

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    I have decided to start my server back up and wondering what everyone uses for server management now with 17.4? I used CBSM for a long time since it was easy and cheap for my home server. It looks like not a lot of development there, so I'm curious what everyone uses for their servers these days.

    submitted by /u/vel0c1ty
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, looking for friends (pc)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    I've been messing around with single player and it's been tons of fun,was wondering if anybody wanted to team up? I'm still very new to the game

    submitted by /u/GodsMidd1eFingr
    [link] [comments]

    Cooked to perfection

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    Mods not letting me joining a friends game?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    My friend is hosting a game for us on 17.4 and me and others can't join. She downloaded the 17.4 2k version of the HDHQ mod with all the optional files from nexus as well as the smx hud mod. We all downloaded those things and added them to our files same as her, but loading into her game doesn't work. I go through all the loading, and it says I join her game, but I just get stuck on the foresty loading screen and never actually load into the game. We just want to all play together with enhanced graphics. Any idea what the issue is that's causing us to not be able to?

    submitted by /u/stomper_3
    [link] [comments]

    Please pin a Post about what is going on with the console versions.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    Every day someone is adding a post asking why the console version isn't getting updated. Until the licensing issues with Telltale is resolved there should be a pinned post letting people know what is going on.

    submitted by /u/DTFlash
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm trying to load my game but it says its on version A0.0 and gives me a warning message "This game can not be continued with this game version as it would cause corruptions". If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to loose all my progress.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Any good PVE servers?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    I play a coop with a friend and, we only play with each other, but separate time zones has posed an issue. So. Any PVE servers that are good and friendly?

    submitted by /u/dlham11
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Controller won’t work in game.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    My PS4 controller doesn't work in game on my Mac book pro. It registers the controller on start up in game but doesn't work on main menu. It does work in steam though. Does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/8-Ball89
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server performance HDD vs SSD

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm wondering what kinds of performance changes I might see from moving my server over to an SSD, up until now the worst I've seen was some delay in world loading when using a (modded for extra speed) motorcycle.

    Tonight was a horde night, with 6-7 people split between two locations, running seperate hordes (8 bloodmoon zombies per player). At first it seemed to go okay, but quickly it become obvious the server was stuggling, zombies were spawning in 'confused', standing in place, only attacking in a trickle rather than all at once.

    I was watching the resource consumption on another screen, the RAM utilisation was 6/8gb and the CPUs topping out at 60%.

    So considering the HDD it's on is pretty old and decrepid I've put an order in for a new SSD and while I still have time to potentially cancel it I'm wanting to know if any similar issues have been experienced by others that were fixed by adding one? Or if despite the fact my resource utilisation is not full it's still just not going to be enough.

    Bear in mind this is a fully dedicated server seperate from my machine I play the game on.

    Specs:
    Ubuntu 16.04 OS (so significantly less overhead than a windows machine would normally have)

    AMD quad core CPU 2.5z

    8gb DDR3 1333 RAM

    5400rpm HDD

    submitted by /u/Lor9191
    [link] [comments]

    Giant stereo component as base.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    [NL/ENG] NG-Gamers PVP 3x server [PC]

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    My name is Wasuru, i am the head admin of the server. and i bring you a fine dedicated server that strive for balance in terms of features and gameplay. No extreme mods, No extreme loot tables, and at a pace that new and old can enjoy.

    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Dedicated server - (wiped 26/6/2019)

    - Language :: English / Dutch
    - Exp rates :: 3x
    - Loot rates :: 150%
    - 90 minute day cycle
    - 15x online block protection
    - 32x offline block protection
    - PVP Orientated,
    - Trader PVP allowed

    - Increased loot table on Airdrops to drop more usefull items
    - Adding boss zombies, More to come! (big, strong. bad and mean)
    - Various events Such as - Horde parties, - Elemental showdown - PVP Showdown, Boss fights & More!

    ____________________________________________

    Generic information

    - Backpack size increased to 60 slots
    - Forge Input increased to 3 slots
    - Workbench / Mixer / Forge Queue slots increased from 4 to 5
    - Temperature, Food and Water visable on the bottom left ( HUD UPDATE )

    ____________________________________________

    We are a Progressive server and community, we develop as we interact with the community.
    Meaning there will be more changes and features added. But as stated, Nothing out of proportion such as crazy loot tables and one-click-endgame stuff.

    Join the community here :: https://discord.gg/C3uWk3z
    Join the server through IP :: 62.182.96.194:41321

    And see you on the wastelands of 7D2D!

    submitted by /u/Wasuruu
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Harry Potter fans...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    I've been watching a bunch of the Minecraft Hogwarts builds and I thought to myself 7 Days to Die needs a Hogwarts build. So I'm starting a creative mode build and need anyone that wants to help. This will be an ongoing build on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/bcedit101
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a server to open a bar on

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Hi, I really want to open a bar on a public server and sell food and drinks but every time I put work into this project the server goes dead.

    Can anyone recommend an active, friendly server? I'm in Europe if that matters

    submitted by /u/bootyinspector9000
    [link] [comments]

    What Is The Weapon(s) You Use Most?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    I started for about a week of play now. I am still very new so I apologize if I ask question in the forums and you see me here and there asking noobish things. The game though is very similar to Ark and Conan Exiles in the building/crafting department. So, since I have limited resources to make more weapons, I wanted to ask what YOU use, and what you like about it. I had had melee weapons in the start, but since I am not sure how many skill points I will end with I decided to focus on ranged weapons, particularly firearms. I have chosen the Marksman Rifle (I have barrel extender, x8 scope, and foregrip on it) for medium to long range and the Shotgun for close range. I find plenty of ammo when raiding houses, I also for the record play only co op, so loot is all ours for the mot part lol. My wife plays using Shotgun and Pistol. We have made 2 bases so far, in the same game, made it through 3 blood moons so far. For base defense I simply dig trench around base, fill with wood spikes, and like trench both sides with barbed wire fence. With those basic starting defenses I was not to heavy hit first 2 moons, the 3rd I took so heavier damage but survived huddled up with my shotgun lol.

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Monday - July 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can I power Abandoned Houses?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    SO, I found some cool homes. I play Co Op single player. I was curious, as I just unlocked electrical skills. Can power on the light bulbs already in the house or are they just there and unusable? I made a spot light yesterday and it was not very bright outside lol, I found torches a little more better on light and easier to make. But, if I have a generator, can I power the existing bulbs in a premade house?

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    The IP needs to be taken away from Telltale.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    We want updates on console. It has been way too fucking long since we've had a proper update and as a console peasant, I'm not pleased with how piss poorly this game is being handled.

    submitted by /u/TheGuyWhoNeverWins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel