• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 31, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 31, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - July 31, 2019

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I Think We've All Been There!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Is anyone else not playing until A18 comes out?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    I figure if i'm going to invest alot of time into the game right now, with A17 almost done and A18 not far off, i'd rather not play until it comes out. I don't want to put all that effort into the game if I'm going to have to start back over once it releases anyway.

    Am I alone in this?

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    Need farming inspiration

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    It's that time of the game where I'm starting mine. I am kinda leaning to an underground one but I would love to see people's designs.

    With farming/farmlife / other mod above ground or below let's see them

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Where has the starvation mod team gone?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    So I've played a bunch of a17 to the point where I started playing the mods again. A17 still has some secrets I havent found, but alas.

    I'm playing ravenhearst currently. It's fun and challenging. I was wondering about starvation though. It was a great mod in it's time, with the bosses and rare finds, and the journey into the radiated zones.

    Have they disbanded? I havent seen any talk about starvation for a17

    submitted by /u/Warnhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Looking for 1-2 people to play survival with, I'm only on at night.

    submitted by /u/ADIDAKoRn
    [link] [comments]

    Question Regarding Dedicated Servers

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Are there any server hosting services or programs out there that have it so that if there are no one logged onto the server the time won't move? Like it stops on XYZ Day when no ones on and then resumes if there is at least one person on.

    submitted by /u/Macademi
    [link] [comments]

    Help with garage ramps

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I have a garage in my base on the second floor, I tried building a concrete ramp but everytime it gets damaged when I drive over it. Any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ArtMyst
    [link] [comments]

    Server Rental

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Anybody rent a server from logic servers? Is it any good? And what happens when no one I playing on it, do the days keep going or can you make the server active or inactive on demand?

    submitted by /u/Jetskiimcfly
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have many hours on this game on ps4, and today I finally decided it was time for the pc version. Are there any servers looking for players? Preferably pve, still at a low day number and in Europe, but I don't mind the US/Canada. I prefer building and mining, but exploring and scavenging can also be fun!

    submitted by /u/Valentijn_078
    [link] [comments]

    How is this possible?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Going to start my server

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Getting ready to start my dedicated server it'll be up for about 30 days to just to see how it does right now I am messing with the setting would like to play with friendly good going people I have discord just drop your steam names or discord names I will add you when I get home

    submitted by /u/Gnarnar32
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if people would like to join my server

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    As title says. My server is on the 53 day and im lvl 125 but im wondering if people would like to join it either in making their own bases and me giving them materials or everyone staying in my base. (please criticize this if you want to)

    submitted by /u/MarcelKuningas
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to team up for a new world chat on discord?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Just want to work together and have fun in chat etc, and not screw around pls. Rather not die of i can help it. Its a survival game, but most people I run into just do whatever and think its funny. Very frustrating.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D BlueFang hosting "High CPU priority"

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    We're hosting a private 20 player 7D2D server through BlueFang and noticed they have a "High CPU Priority" option. Have any of you tried this and noticed much of a difference?

    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a returning player

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:47 AM PDT

    So I've decided to give this a try again after not playing for a couple of years, and am wondering what kind of differences I can expect. I see there's a lot of contention between the A16 and A17 stuff, which I'm not really concerned with at this point, because apparently I've forgotten just about everything. Been playing a couple of days now and some things seem very confusing.

    My old general strategy as I remember it was to locate the traders, get power tools from them early on, make a bike, then build a modern looking cement house above ground with a long elevated walkway into a kind of wide water tower looking building with a grated floor that I'd use to fire exploding crossbow bolts through on horde night. Is this process going to work pretty much the same as it used to?

    A couple of things I've noticed so far that confused me are that a campfire with a pot + bottles of murky water does not allow me to boil the water but the game doesn't seem to be telling me what I'm missing. Also my first night I spent in a hole in the ground but on the second I had secured a nice house a good bit away from the city I spawned in, I spent a good bit of the day breaking out all the doors and windows and walling them off, then put a fresh door out front. When night came, a bunch of zombies ran up and started attacking the door, despite the fact I was just standing there in the dark not doing anything. Do they more actively "know" that you're around even on non horde nights now? Then at one point I ran down a rabbit and clubbed it but I noticed I couldn't loot it, I know the zombies don't have loot anymore but is this true of animals too? I honestly can't remember if hunting used to be a thing or not.

    Some things I've been disappointed to see after coming back: sound is still all over the place, some things sound really quiet and some things make my ears want to bleed. Also all food still looks like a reddish lump of bread lol.

    submitted by /u/MycanoidLord
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to mod? And how cam i learn how to mod for this game?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    More specifically, i simply want to make a mod that replaces all the zombies with terminators to really give the dark and gritty feel and the desparation of always being hunted etc. I think it would be sweet and want to learn how to mod properly to make it happen. Not sure how I would start and want to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel