• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 01, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 01, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nice.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Fast Paced PVP server

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys! We just made a fast paced server mainly geared toward PVP and getting stuff fast. It is 400% xp and loot. It's currently being hosted on a pretty good server so there should be minimal lag. Feel free to stop by and check it out! The name is DeadHippoGaming (DHG). I can't wait to see you there!

    Edit: Forgot to say, it is based out of California, USA!

    We have /sethome and /home commands

    Zombies walk during days and jog during nights

    3 Points per level

    More zombies per person

    Lag free server

    submitted by /u/timhippo
    [link] [comments]

    A17 bedroll problem

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Okay, so A17 is......special, but is it a glitch to have bedrolls stop being a point of respawn? Bedrolls seem to "lose" their ability to be those respawning areas even when my group and I don't pick up our bedrolls or place a new one. Does this happen every time we load into the server or is this just random? It's extremely annoying.

    submitted by /u/SilentRoamer7
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question on zombie AI pathing, as it relates to base building

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game, been playing for a little more than a week, and have a fairly straightforward base that has survived the first two blood moons. I've been reading a lot about building bases and zombie AI as I get ready to build a brand new base, and have a question about a possible tactic.

    I understand zombies will generally take the path of least resistance to get to you, though that is not guaranteed. I also believe they can not jump very far horizontally.

    My idea was to create a series of basic ramps with a firing platform at the top. Each platform would have spikes on the ramp to slow the horde down, and I would fire into the crowd as they worked their way up the ramp. When they get near the top (and me), I would jump to the next ramp, which is not physically connected to the last one.

    Then, presuming the zombie horde will follow the path of least resistance, I am guessing they will run back down ramp one, and start working their way up ramp two. Which, of course, will also have spikes on it.

    In theory I could keep doing this, jumping to a new ramp as each one gets cleared. If I go fast enough, I could jump my way back to a "used up" ramp and place down some fresh spikes before the zeds get back there.

    I realize this plan is not perfect. A certain number of zombies will attack the base of the ramps. If I fall I'm screwed. Later in the game there will be vultures and other more advanced zombies. And of course I could run out of ramps!

    But in general, I'm wondering how successful people have been with this tactic. That is, using zombie wayfinding to lead them around by the nose, causing them to change routes as you jump to new areas.

    submitted by /u/RationalGourmet
    [link] [comments]

    We have a small private server which just auto restarted (we think) and now chunks arnt loading, any ideas?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Invisible walls?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    I'm hosting a server and everyone occasionally hits an invisible wall and sometimes you can jump off your bike/chopper sometimes you have to log out and log back in. I think it's not rendering the part of the map but I'm unsure. Has anyone had this issue if so how did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/Bulladria
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with looting when in a party

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Playing with 3 other friends, and whenever anyone's in a party anything lootable (crates, bags, trash, birdnests, etc.) will contain nothing. We changed some things in gamestage.xml but I don't think that should affect it?

    submitted by /u/leolama
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for midcore static. ~PC~

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    LGF to play 2-3 nights a week.
    Between 10pm CST - 6am CST or Thursday or Friday anytime afternoon.
    60-90 min days a must with 18hr cycle
    Random gen onry.
    We can discuss mods.
    No RP
    LGBT friendly

    submitted by /u/1911Browning380
    [link] [comments]

    The stupid blur effect/glitch. What do I do? How do I turn it off?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    So I've noticed with A17 that nearly every time I get hit, (maybe 75% of the time) my entire screen blurs up and my framerates drop dramatically. Then the effect lasts for maybe 3-5 minutes, basically putting me out of commission if I get hit once. Is this a glitch? I don't understand the frame drops because I have 32gbs of ram so it's not a hardware issue. If there's a work around that would be awesome or even just turning it off? It makes a game that's very close to perfect so much less enjoyable. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bacera
    [link] [comments]

    what to do with quest errors?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    I took a quest that had me go to the house in the desert with the zig zag drive and the shelter underneath. But when I started the quest I noticed the command line interface come down and I saw a red error message about some line of code AND exploring further into the house most of the underground shelter was replaced with the desert sand/ground chunks. It seems like that area is now permanently ruined in my map. Is there anything I can do about it?

    EDIT: story map btw

    submitted by /u/FurkinLurkin
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Lookin for folks to play with

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    A few friends and I have spooled up a server to play darkness falls to keep us occupied until A18. We have some extra slots so if anyone is looking for a chill place to play drop me a message and I will get you the server info.

    submitted by /u/make7110
    [link] [comments]

    What do y’all think of my base (work in progress) inspired by a YouTuber named Z-nation FFS

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Started up my computer this morning to play. GAME SECURITY VIOLATION DETECTED. CRASH TO DESKTOP.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:56 AM PDT

    I can't play the game for more than 5 minutes or not even at all with this message come up. I don't even play online, maybe once or twice but not that often and its saying there's a security violation.

    Is anyone else getting this problem? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.k

    EDIT: Tried turning off EAC and its still crashing.

    submitted by /u/xxdsidexx
    [link] [comments]

    enemies spawning when they shouldn’t be

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    i'm playing with enemy spawning off at the moment to do some quick night time harvesting and i'm noticing zombies walking around still, and i've been attacked when i previously thought i was totally safe. is this a bug? it's a blood moon if that makes any difference but i'm not getting the usual hordes

    submitted by /u/WillZilla777
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever wondered if a Minecraft Zombie could take on a real zombie?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel