• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 30, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Good Thing I'm Not On Day 1!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    First time on PC A17, I was nervous about all the bad rep about A17 but so far it seems legit. [Image]

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Looking for a Group

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    Hey, I am planning on getting a group together to stream a good survival match, and just have fun. None of my friends own this game and I really want to get something started. If any of ya'll would like to get something going I would love to as well.

    submitted by /u/theoldglory
    [link] [comments]

    Gold mining?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    Just wondering if they will add gold ores to be mined? I know you can find gold nuggets occasionally. I think it would be cool to be able to find rare patches of gold to be mined, then converted into ingots to sell to traders or maybe even make your own dukes? Or make gold statues in your base. Obviously wouldn't be too much practical effect to mine gold but I still think it would be cool. Have they ever spoken about this?

    submitted by /u/mrohhhtrue
    [link] [comments]

    Driving up a wall

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/3i9RNgF

    Slowly reversing off of a large wall sometimes renders the motorcycle vertical, allowing the rider to very slowly inch up the wall. You must remain perfectly upright, or you slip off. We do not believe it is possible to get on top of the wall again, as soon as you reach the top you slide back down (We have not tested this with a slope or other block on top of the wall)

    submitted by /u/Jaycon356
    [link] [comments]

    Rads on day 7? Before horde night ..

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Okay I play 2 hour days I get I can snag a few more levels but I enjoy building . I hit lvl 40 while spending all of day 7 in the shotgun factory looting . Ferals were spawning but yeah I get that . But at the top was a radiated .

    What level is normal for day 7 ? I am no veteran but I have a pretty decent understanding of the game I thought

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Any good players wanna co op on PS4

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    I am not that good at the game and I want to play with someone on PS4 to try and get better and have people to play with add me on psn DOMINAITOR0601

    submitted by /u/Dom12chacom
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to do survival CO-OP with me?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    ON PC. MightyPain is my steam name. I've played on PS4 for a little over a year so I have a foundation on the game and not inexperienced. However I never touched A17 and wouldn't mind having a survival buddy that can play at least once a week with meh. I love to farm and gather resources and try new ways to take the fight to the zombies. Build innovative forts (I love forts) . I do apologize in advance as I do not have a PC Mic.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    I built the JaWoodle floating AFK base, what are the risks?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Driver and passenger

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    I just play this game since last week and now on day 50, the only vehicle i have now is bicycle.. Can we drive 4x4 truck and carry passenger?

    submitted by /u/hugomickey
    [link] [comments]

    Good Hud Mods?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    I haven't played since Alpha 16. I was trying to find a hud mod that works with Alpha 17.4 (latest experimental). I tried looking on the 7Days Forums but couldn't find one that was compatible. Is there a preferred Hud?

    All I really want is the information stuff in the lower corner. Kills, Heat, Food, Water, Elevation. All the stuff that the major Mod Overhauls had.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/pklam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel