• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 29, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - November 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Upon popular request, here's a quick tour of our hilltop base. Girlfriend is loving all the positive response and is considering POI's

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    I took down my shroom walls and made it into a mushROOM

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    My anti-horde tower (worked very well)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:17 AM PST

    its a vIsUaL gLiTcH (DF Mod)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Iron door help.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Is there any reason to upgrade the iron doors and spend that 30 forged iron if you can't immediately uograde to a vault door?

    Noticed stage 1 and stage 3 doors had the same hp(2500)

    submitted by /u/TituspulloXIII
    [link] [comments]

    In game progression

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Hi guys just couple of days back I started playing and I havent quite actually understand how to keep progressing. So I live in an abandoned camp, I cook my food and have a gun, but how do I keep going? For what cause? Are there some quests to accomplish?

    sorry if my English is a bit off .. not my native language :/

    submitted by /u/PoggersRus
    [link] [comments]

    any good mods for door variety?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    i wish there were more door options to choose from. Especially double doors.

    Anyone have any mods they use for decor?

    submitted by /u/0agrippa0
    [link] [comments]

    Spears vs. Knives. Which one is better overall and why?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I can't seem to decide on which one to pick up for a Perception/Agility build. What do you guys and gals think of them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Forbidden cement

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 23 [Preview] | #Shorts

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    horde night zombies freeze please help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:55 PM PST

    during horde night on a lightly modded dedicated server me and 3 friends get zombies that almost freeze and lag but our client side doesn't lag we shoot fine traps work its only the spawned zombies lag and the server seems fine any ideas

    submitted by /u/Winter_Drawing
    [link] [comments]

    Junkyard Raid

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Base ideas needed

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    People of this sub-reddit I am starting a new survival game and need some base ideas.

    submitted by /u/ResponsibleNetwork48
    [link] [comments]

    Has installing mods changed at all since a18?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I cant seem to find a tutorial for a19

    submitted by /u/DemarZ91
    [link] [comments]

    My pc shut down suddenly and now my save is not showing

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Due to a battery issue my pc shut down suddenly mid game and now my save will not appear on the Continue list in-game, even though the save folder is still on my hard drive.

    Is there a way to fixe this and get my game back?

    submitted by /u/SullivansTravels
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! Please tell me what you think of the Editing! This whole Series is made for fellow 7 days enthusiast so please let em know so I can make it better for you!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    How realistic is the airdrop function?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    I'm just wondering how realistic the airdrop function of 7D2D is. By realistic I mean that, according to the plot the most parts of the Earth are uninhabitable, and one of the few "inhabitable" parts is the map where you play and fight againts zombies. And here comes the strange part. Isn't it funny that the aeroplane drops you supplies instead of picking you up or sending a search team? Maybe they don't even know if there is anyone alive, but in that case can they really afford that generosity? Dropping a box full of useful items sounds like a huge wasting for me. Or Navezgane (or wherever you play) is really the worst part of the world, and the other parts are virusfree and have a thriving economy? So considering this I'm thinking about turning airdrops off on my world, but I'd like to hear your opinions too. So what do you think? 🙂

    submitted by /u/CzibereCsaba
    [link] [comments]

    Full version??

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Soooo.. when does the full version of the game gonna be released??

    submitted by /u/PoggersRus
    [link] [comments]

    Mod recommendations?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Hi friends, we're about to do a 7 days run with mods for the 1st time. Any recommendations on like mod-packs? We've heard multiple basically add a new game so we want something a bit more than "increase inv size"...looking for new mechanics, guns, zombies, etc. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/karuthebear
    [link] [comments]

    Overhaul that isn't super difficult?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I really enjoy this game and I'm looking to try an overhaul pack, but I enjoy the base game difficulty. The modpacks I've seen all bump up the difficulty to insane levels.

    I enjoy the class systems, new features and general QoL improvements, but I'd like to keep the difficulty to a reasonable level. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Ajax_The_Bulwark
    [link] [comments]

    Connection time out

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Tried to connect to my friends dedicated server (he made server on his second PC). He can log in, but i cant, says connection timed out. Any suggestions? Tried to google it but nothing for now

    submitted by /u/Ulurat
    [link] [comments]

    Drop bags despawn time

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Is there a setting in entityclasses.xml to change the drop bags despawn time? I am not talking about backpacks or yellow loot bags, I am talking about the brown little pouches you drop from inventory.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/huj3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel