• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Sleepers be like.

    7 Days To Die Sleepers be like.


    Sleepers be like.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    You can even see the iron bars at different levels if the zombi break in

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    So I’m thinking

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    For fun I'm going to start a random gen world on creative and build it completely from the ground up to create a story that 7 days lacks. Do any of you guys have any tips or ideas of things that would be interesting to see? I'm going much further than bunkers and military bases and the basic stuff it already has. It's going to be a project and will take some time but as it goes on, I will post photos here and clips. Tell me. What do you wish 7 days had that it lacked and you would like to see implemented?

    submitted by /u/lssbrd
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed for a new player

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    So as the title states, I just got this game and had a couple questions. First, is there one recommended way to level your character or does it not matter? The other thing is how do you quickly level/progress in material quality? I tried googling but all the results I could find were for previous versions of the game.

    submitted by /u/Sk1tters
    [link] [comments]

    Could you imagine, a wearable scooter in game? Just pick up your mini bike and wear it like scrap armor. Obviously keeping your inventory separate.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Is crafted armor value random?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    I'm new and just crafter full steel armor, each piece is level 5 and has 13 armor value. I read the level doesn't have to do with the armor value but the mod slots and that it's variable the value, can I craft armor above the 13 armor value and just need to keep crafting until it's better or is that it unless I find/but better?

    submitted by /u/62smith52
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do you get clay

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    me and a couple of my friends have recently gotten 7 days to die and we just unlocked the forge. it says we need clay to make shit and all we got is clay soil, we have tried using clay soil but that shit aint working. wtf are we supposed to do

    submitted by /u/BowloSoggyCereal
    [link] [comments]

    After a long day of looting, everyone deserves to return home to a comfy bed. Check out Evolution of a Horde Base, a guide series on turning a simple design into a fortress. This week we add an apartment with a kitchen, an electrical room & fortify the walls with sealable rooms.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Is maxing out miner 69er worth it?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I'm pretty much done with leveling up the motherload and mining perks but are they worth maxing out?

    submitted by /u/the-crowley-crow
    [link] [comments]

    Automatic weapons handbook

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    does this perk book affect the sniper rifle if I put the full-auto mod on it?

    submitted by /u/mostlygreen
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 23 | Rogue Like | Alpha 19 .2

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Host Server Recommendations

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I'm looking for a good hosting server for 4+ people that supports darkness falls mod and sorcery mod. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Ramen-pool
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I learned: DON'T PRESS S

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I made a deal with the devil

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Join My Pingperfect server.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Hey all zombie hunters,

    I'm still looking for people to join. We're on day 53 on a nitrogen map. We're PvE and friendly. No raiding or you'll be banned. Nomad difficulty, 90 minute days and plenty of loot to share. North American Time zones preferred. We generally play after 4:00 CST during the week and during the day into the evening on Saturdays. Find me in discord: Sonicdeathmnkey#9563

    submitted by /u/sonicdeathmnkey
    [link] [comments]

    The Bear Den

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Wtf is this the most dangerous area in navesgame

    submitted by /u/Tatochip55
    [link] [comments]

    Update 1:world generated how do you guys feel about it? More water? Less forest?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Is there an eventual plateau to the difficulty of the hordes?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Hi, I just bought the game and I'm liking it so far.

    I heard that hordes happen on every 7th night, and that they progressively get harder each in-game week. I plan to play for a long time on my world so I was just wondering, do the horde nights eventually reach a plateau in difficulty?

    Is there a certain night which will be the hardest horde I will ever face and after that point it doesn't get any more difficult, or does it just infinitely and progressively become more difficult with more zombies, and more zombie types?

    submitted by /u/CyncoV
    [link] [comments]

    Nice way to make duke coins for brass.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    New(returning) player needing help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I used to play on the Xbox version a lot and I recently switched to pc and got this game. I'm confused about the general progression of this game now. I have a small base and I have no idea what to do now because I don't have the bps to make a forge. Do you just have to look for blue prints? What does the progression look like after this?

    submitted by /u/FISH41968
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a multiplayer base work

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:54 AM PST

    I bought 7DTD for my best friend during the sale, and he's really liking it so far. We've decided to create a base together, he would be the designer while I do grunt work. Now there are problems however. Besides our bad PCs and Internet connections, there are things in multiplayer that make it problematic to have a base together, such as land claims, storages being locked and bedrolls (his bedroll didn't work and he respawned 2km away from the base). How could we optimize the base together?

    submitted by /u/gamingfreak207
    [link] [comments]

    Question About My Laptop

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I just got this HP Omen and fired it up last night, played 7D2D and it ran beautifully. Graphics are sharp, shadow effects are perfect and very little lag.

    Although, I am a little concerned.

    The Omen Command Center said my CPU was at 98% and 170°F. For roughly an hour of gameplay.

    Anyone else play on an Omen? Has yours melted yet? Am I going to damage my shiny new Omen or can it take the heat?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel