• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    7 Days To Die Zombies be like

    7 Days To Die Zombies be like


    Zombies be like

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Bro I just wanted to hit the box...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Presenting: The Tier One POI from Hell

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I hate the wasteland biome with a passion!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I thought it would be a good idea to bring all of my OP guns with me on my journey into the Wasteland biome. ( I had a sniper rifle, a shotgun, an smg a pistol and a revolver.... ) everything was going all good, I had just entered Gravestown and I was hoping to find some more loot or at least some ammo for my guns. Then all of a sudden I got bombarded with a bunch of zombie dogs and ferals! I ran as fast as I could but it was no use, I started blasting the dogs with my shotgun but it wasn't enough..... The dogs surrounded me and killed me within seconds. After that happened I re-spawned at my bedroll, and I was hoping to get my dropped loot back so I headed back to where I died. I had almost made it to my backpack, when another dog came out of nowhere and killed me..... I've been searching for 2 hours for my backpack, and at this point I think it must have de-spawned. I am never going back to the Wasteland biome ever again, that was the most terrifying experience I've had on this game and I've lost all of my guns! At least I have all of my ammo still, so when I find more weapons I am already prepared. If any of you guys were thinking about wandering into the Wasteland biome, don't do it! It is not worth it.....

    submitted by /u/Unusual_Sentence_206
    [link] [comments]

    GUYS! 7days got the new console update on GameCube!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    7dtd: Helms Deep Inspired Castle

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Question about blocks upgrading/downgrading

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Im sure this has been answered before but I just cant seem to find it. One of my friends told me it's better to upgrade blocks from frames as they will revert back as they get destroyed and therefore have more health, however I've also been told it makes no difference. How do the block upgrading/downgrading mechanics work in the latest version? And if they have changed, does anyone know when they changed?

    submitted by /u/hudpower
    [link] [comments]

    I just spent countless hours on a new random gen world, just to get taken out by a single dog in the Wasteland biome..... ��

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    I barely had time to pull my bow out before it killed me! I had a freaking heart attack when I heard it. This is why you should not go to the Wasteland biome early game, unless you have a gun with plenty of bullets. I thought I would end up finding a town or something, but nooooo of course not! I almost forgot, I spent a few of these hours breaking into one of those bunkers you can find. It took a very long time since I had a level 4 stone axe, and I wasn't surprised when I found absolutely no loot in the bunker except for a couple jars of water. I should probably spend more time getting better loot and weapons next time, before I decide to wander into the most dangerous biome in the game! ( I play the Xbox One version if anyone is wondering. And the seed I used is WnJ)

    submitted by /u/Unusual_Sentence_206
    [link] [comments]

    How to get SuperCorn in RandomGen?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    The wiki says you get it from certain POI's in Navezgane, but can you still get it on randomgen maps? I need a good source of glue besides farming bones.

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    You are searching for ammunition in an abandoned house when you find two cans of salmon in the cupboards! You don’t feel like putting them in your inventory is worth it, it’s already pretty full of more important things. What do you do with the food?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    What is the HUD mod used by Vedui42 in this video?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK6bPTJYYSQ

    I says ULM at the top but couldn't find anything useful :P

    (I can't seem to be able to upload images RIP)

    Thanks fam!

    submitted by /u/Extarys
    [link] [comments]

    How to craft better military armor?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    found the schematic, but its only level 1 armor that I can craft. How can I craft lvl 2/3/4/5/6 military armor?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear_Pickle3244
    [link] [comments]

    Come join in the Livestream

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Nice short edit I whipped up from some random footage on my hard drive

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Horde Night FPS

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Just finished the Day 49 horde with my friend on our world. 64 Zombies. We've done every horde previously with 64, and I always do 64 when solo. But this Horde was different, I was getting a consistent 8 FPS. I'm running a Ryzen 9 3900x, 32gb of RAM @ 3200MHz, and a 1080 Ti that can boost to 1980MHz. My friend is on a i7-7700k, 16gb of RAM, and a RTX 3090, he was also getting 10-12fps all night. I noticed my GPU was only running at 40% load, 1520MHz, temps were around 40 so it wasn't throttling. Normally when playing 7days it's around 80-90% load and 1920MHz. Why was the game demanding less from my GPU during horde night?

    submitted by /u/LazerSnake1454
    [link] [comments]

    It's been 8 in-game days, and I haven't seen a single screamer. How come none are spawning???

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I have noticed that I haven't seen a single screamer and it has been 8 in game days! I figured I would have seen one of them by now, but it might be because I don't really use forges a lot and I only have a few candles in my base. ( And I don't use my campfire that much as well. )

    Hopefully some will spawn in the future, because it's been really quiet at my base and I want to kill some damn zombies! XD

    submitted by /u/Unusual_Sentence_206
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers Mod

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm playing WOTW, and I'm wondering if I'm in a PreGen map, will there still be survivors/bandits?

    submitted by /u/bbygcasseeh
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning during the Blood Moon, and seizure sensitivity

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    During the blood moon there's constant lightning strikes that cause everything to flash. One of my viewers is seizure sensitive to flashing lights, and has had a seizure at least once due to the flashing lights. This causes him to not want to play with us, or watch the stream. Is there any way to turn off the flashing lights, or at least turn them down? Maybe a way to send a message to the devs about it?

    submitted by /u/omnirusted
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox seed question...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Can you edit game options if you are using a Seed on a random map?

    i've only had the game for a few days now but i used "Robbie" seed and i had Cop zombies 30 seconds into the game! i was not ready for that, lol

    submitted by /u/GreggoireLeOeuf
    [link] [comments]

    Does land claim block safe zone extend to bedrock?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    I'm worried that someone will just take the easy way into my base by quickly tunneling down, across and then straight up into the middle of my base.

    submitted by /u/Z3r0sama2017
    [link] [comments]

    Taking 7DTD co-op applications

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Looking for one to couple people to play 7DTD on the reg. Regular, being couple days week in evenings. Must enjoy working together and cordinating strategically to efficiently survive the zombie apocalypse. Must be able use discord to voice chat while playing. Settings: Rewspan with tool belt. Rest of settings normal but up for discussion. Will start new map. Send me message why be fun to play together on the regular if interested. I'm in pacific time zone. Fit 34 male.

    submitted by /u/RocketMan6c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel