• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every front door in Diersville

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Big Shit Popping

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    How do I get rid of this? I pressed z and it won't go away now :/ (I'm in god mode on computer)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get electricity to work on PS4?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    New game today - Outback Decay, Aussie PVE

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Looking for players to join our community playing our modded, aussie themed servers. Our main server, the Glenn Robbins Edition, resets every two months and today's the day!

    We also have a Builder server with boosted mining and crafting rates, and a hard-mode "Russell Coight Edition" server with high zombie counts currently on day 1401.

    No need to download mods to join, everything is pushed from the servers. We have extended building and deco blocks, shock bolts and arrows, increased stacks and forges, respawning trees and cars, aussie POIs and items, and more.

    Otutback Decay - where the bloody hell are ya?

    submitted by /u/samij_
    [link] [comments]

    Mini bike destroyed?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Not really sure what happened. Left my mini bike on grass to swim out to a drop in the middle of a lake. By the time I got back my bike was completely destroyed. Still there, but all the parts drained of their quality. I'm super confused..playing on PS4 version 1.18 I think.

    submitted by /u/FreshBear22
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls players: When (if at all) did you finally start going outside at night?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Nighttime to this point has had me cowering in my squatter base within the trader's territory, crafting and forging until daylight comes. I just made it through the day 14 blood moon by the skin of my teeth.

    Thus far, whenever I have poked my head out at night, I've been mobbed by nightstalkers and throngs of radiated zombies, and decided the death penalty just wasn't worth it early on.

    So when did you finally feel confident enough to go out and face down the things that go bump in the night? Was it when you maxed out a skill? Got a certain weapon? Reached a certain level?

    submitted by /u/dontpottyinme
    [link] [comments]

    Can you run a full conversion and vanilla on same PC

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing War of the Walkers in single player but I'd like to join a server running vanilla or other mods. Can I do this from the one PC?

    submitted by /u/DamageSuppressor
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get a seed to work.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get the seed VeganTown that Glock9 is playing. But neither the 4000 or 8000 are working. I'm on the same Alpha as his. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

    submitted by /u/GirlOutWest
    [link] [comments]

    STORMROCK Castle - 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Last look at my base from my first DF playthrough with a buddy.. we reset the server when we found out it was missing Trader Caitlin and some other DF POIs :( I was just starting to get attached..

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls Question

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Iv been playing darkness falls for a little while but recently restarted. I play on a small dedicated steam server with my wife and kids.

    My questing is are you supposed to start out with one or two class books?

    My wife and I thought we started with two class books on our first play through. But this time starting from a new game we both spawned with only one. Is this correct?

    submitted by /u/Big_Association950
    [link] [comments]

    We dont talk about this enough...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    This game looks suprisingly good. Like after coming to PC from ps4, the difference is massive.

    submitted by /u/OkAd8922
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations on mid-priced laptops to run this game as close to full tilt as possible.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    I'm a Mac user but I would like to get my son a nice PC laptop to play 7DTD. I'm fine with my aged system and low graphics, however my son deserves a better set up.

    I would prefer laptops so he can also use it for school if necessary or taking it to his moms if need be.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Trudging_On
    [link] [comments]

    None of my friends have 7days to die and the ones that do never wanna play. What kind of motivation do you guys have to play solo?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    (Whispering) or you could just Dm me if you wanna play together.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_pigeon
    [link] [comments]

    Should a new player play Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game, barely a week of playing. On my current world, I'm at day 52. I then heard that Darkness Falls makes the game feel more complete. Should I stick to the base game until I get to the "endgame," or should I go install Darkness Falls?

    EDIT: Thanks for all of the comments! I think I'll try to enjoy the base game for now, then switch to DF when I feel like there's something missing~

    submitted by /u/YUK1NO
    [link] [comments]

    DF: Dire Wolf on Day 1, three times in a row?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    So, I really like DF. Restarted, perma death. Got killed by a dire wolf barely 15 minutes into the game.

    Restarted. Got killed by a DW 20 minutes into the game.

    Restarted on a different map. Guess what?

    Am so just unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Mylardis
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good mods?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Is there a good list of mods that work for the current version on the PC? I'm looking to make the game different from vanilla.

    submitted by /u/DalamarTheDarkElf
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting bears

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Can we talk about how buggy bears are? Seems like every time I make one mad and it is trying to break through a wall to get me, it doesn't actually break through the wall, it just twitches around until it quantum tunnels to the other side.

    submitted by /u/-rba-
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting Knife Schematic giveself command....??

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I think it's silly that hunting knives need a schematic, especially when forges do not. So in my current world I had to activate cheat mode in order to spawn the schematic because I couldn't find the giveself command at all.

    giveself huntingKnifeBook = doesn't work

    giveself HuntingKnifeSchematic = doesn't work

    giveself meleeToolHuntingKnifeSchematic = doesn't work

    I also tried different capitalized variations of the two, to no avail.

    It's kindof frustrating how out of date 7d2d info is at times, do the devs even post changes to giveself commands?

    submitted by /u/TheDeathOfAStar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel