• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How do I flatten this dirt so it sits flush with the wood? I don’t like how it looks..

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Don't fall into the inescapable hole in the Shotgun Messiah factory. (Or do and debug your way out, but be warned!)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Ive recently gotten into this game and only have one friend currently to play it with. Just looking for some allies. It's on Xbox if so!

    submitted by /u/Samiwich
    [link] [comments]

    Are we about to get some news on A20?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Joel just tweeted this: "Old guys can look cool too :) Can you believe I grew all this hair in one alpha? Oh wait what did I set myself up for! See you guys soon in dev streams, stay tuned for the official announcement."

    https://twitter.com/joelhuenink/status/1432129715305738241

    submitted by /u/Tegmark
    [link] [comments]

    towns should have a more realistic shape

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    All towns have the exact same shape: a square. I wish they had a more realistic shape and layout to them. Maybe if the devs implemented a couple of different town shapes and layouts, because if you look at any map in any country you never see a exactly square town. Just an idea

    submitted by /u/GEZZZZZZZZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like this game for it's PVP or PVE content.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Just curious what people find more entertaining. This game seems like, to me, more of a PVE focused game I could be biased though because I abhor almost anything PVP nowadays.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Schismexe
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die and family share issues with another game.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I am pretty new to family share in Steam so maybe this is just a thing, but I am trying to play 7DTD while also family sharing the game Raft with my kid. Whenever they are using Raft from my library they get kicked from me playing 7DTD, likewise when I try to launch 7DTD I see a notice that the library is in use by Raft. Is this normal and I just got to suck it up and buy another copy?

    Edit: Okay, found it. Sorry for asking the question before reading the manual. It's a steam family share feature that any game played from the library will not let you play any other game. Apparently when it was working the other day it was a fluke and this is how it should behave, probably one of us was in offline mode as T-Money313 suggested.

    submitted by /u/LtDans_Lost_Legs
    [link] [comments]

    All my guns gone So I logged off in trader Joel’s on my Friends world when we got back on my whole hot bar was min bike parts had this happened to other/ how do I get my guns back (sorry for bad English)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Anybody else do PreGen03 instead of the other presets? If so, where are the rest of the traders?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Ive only found Rekt so far and nobody else, just got past my 2nd blood moon and one whole side of my map is looking to be pretty desolate so I'm not sure where the other traders are. Any advice on PREGEN03 or just beginners tips would be great, thank you

    submitted by /u/GraveDiggingFrog
    [link] [comments]

    What type of player are you?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    How do I craft a workbench?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    So, like the title says, is there absolutely no way to craft the workbench without getting the level up perk AND the schematics? Because that's kind of frustrating. I did see one for sale once, but I was broke at the time. So how do I get one short of buying one? Luck and hoping I'll find these schematic? This is my first serious endeavor at the game, so I've spent the week slowly learning the game as I go, mostly without reading help pages just to try and see if I can't figure it out first, but this has me absolutely stumped.

    submitted by /u/Kouropalates
    [link] [comments]

    Any good mods for 2 players?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Me and a friend of mine are really wanting to spice up the game with some mods but don't know which ones to choose, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Away-Step7436
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Not learning schematics

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Fairly new to darkness falls, cut me some slack.

    Some schematics, when read, don't count as learned. Duplicate recipe books are still marked with the closed book, and the recipe in the crafting menu is still locked.

    Is there a mechanic I am missing here? Do I have to have relevant skills learned before consuming certain recipes?

    submitted by /u/dontpottyinme
    [link] [comments]

    index was autside of the bounds of the array.. What can i do? Have someone expierence with this?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    My posts keep getting deleted. What am I doing wrong? I'm following the rules.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Trying to post a advert for my server since that's allowed once a month. how do i do that without getting it deleted again and again.

    submitted by /u/MickiddyMichael
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox update

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Hey just wondering how far behind is 7 days to die on console? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway97278975992
    [link] [comments]

    Why My Tower Collapsed?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Anybody need somebody to play with and help them get to end game on console?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    We have labeled boxes filled with endgame stuff and whatever you could wanna play around with. Just wanna have somebody join up to give me something to do.

    PM.

    submitted by /u/masonite616
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die with friends, viewer interactions day 38 (Twitch)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel