• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Game is on sale on steam. $7.49

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    If you are interested in the game but just don't have the funds right now I'll gift 2 random commenters on this post a copy of the game tomorrow 5:30 PM est.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Why do I keep spawning in the same Biome?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I tried over 20 different game names for Navezgane. I always spawn near the burnt biome andgreen biome; always quest leads me to the Trader Jen.

    Why does it so hard to spawn in desert or snow or wasteland biomes? It's currently 0 in 20+ trials.

    submitted by /u/methanic
    [link] [comments]

    I really thought it was gunna be good. Lesson learned.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Bug or did i miss something in patch notes?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    I got swarmed and it took me a while to get to my backpack. I have default settings on drop on death. When i got to my backpack I clicked the take all option ( unsure if it was added to vanilla or if its from a storage mod, been a bit since i've played) and upon regaining my inventory I seemed to have lost all my Weapons minus a turret and any equipped gear I.E. armor and outfit. Although i kept my tools. I assume this to be a bug with the storage mod i'm using but wanted to make sure it wasn't a base game issue. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/imtheone989
    [link] [comments]

    How can I remove my hand when trying to record cinematics?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    SO I want to make some videos on 7dtd, I have god mode on and can remove the hud, but that leaves my hand there.

    Is there way to remove my hand or go invisible or something?

    submitted by /u/PEBKAC-Live
    [link] [comments]

    Got 2 quests from separate traders on the same PoI. What will happen?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I just got a quest each from 2 traders, both tier 5 hospital on navezgane, One is to clear, another is to fetch supply. My computer crashed before I could see what happens and am having a hard time getting back due to connection (I play multiplayer).

    But I can't wait to know how this will then work? Because afaik, you have to activate one quest at a time when you get to a quest PoI. Does this mean I can only activate one at a time? Anyone encountered this situation before? (Really hoping I can clear 2 quests in 1 run through, 2 tier 5s no less. Oh the sweet sweet rewards that awaits...)

    submitted by /u/Training_Response_19
    [link] [comments]

    What controls zombie difficulty in 7dtd?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    So I am testing some base designs and want to how well they hold up against more and more difficult hordes.

    However what controls the level of the zombies? is it just day? so 70 days would be more difficult than 7 days? and 700 days even more difficult?

    Or does player XP come in to it?

    submitted by /u/PEBKAC-Live
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to PVP?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Is there a server where you have a horde night after 7 days but instead of zombies it's other players who try to break into your base to take your stuff and kill you? So no one touches you or your base until that horde night so that you have time to prepare your defences. Then the attackers have a time limit where they can try and break into your base... Sort of like the purge. I don't want to try and make that myself but I was curious if it does/did exist. I'm not into pvp normally but I think that would be fun if it was executed properly.

    submitted by /u/PerfectPromise7
    [link] [comments]

    Ima Console Player

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    U can laugh

    submitted by /u/Ma1q__
    [link] [comments]

    Duke Grinding A19 (QUESTION)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Just returned to the game and I see the gas barrel method of making dukes is now gone. I've been grinding quests for dukes/xp and I'm actually really liking it so far.

    My question is, is there certain items that are still worth crafting/selling to traders for dukes? Or are quests now the be all end all of duke farming?

    submitted by /u/alaserus
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server crashes when using Wiring tool

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Hey so me and my friends are playing on a dedicated server one of us is hosting but everytime any of us try to use a wiring tool the server just crashes with no errors. Does anyone know what could be causing this. We had this happen on both Darkness Falls Mod and Ravenhearst Mod.

    submitted by /u/funkymonk88
    [link] [comments]

    How To Get a Gyrocopter | For New Players

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel