• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wouldn't recommend it without Parkour

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    For those who wanted to see the Trader Jump on Motorcycle

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Thought she was around the corner first...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Hi there.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Hi there everyone. I'm late to this game and only just started playing it recently. What I love about this game is the crafting system and the goosebumps you get when exploring a new place not knowing what may life beyond the next corner. Any tips and hints for a new comer. And am also looking for good people to game with. Cheers and thanks.

    submitted by /u/BalanceDazzling7800
    [link] [comments]

    Spider Monkey jumps

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    How do I keep myself interested in playing?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Playing on pc, my problem is I'll play a game for a while then get burnt out, and I don't wanna do that with this game, so what should I do to keep myself busy and want to play?

    submitted by /u/CapnEggshell
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to PC 7 days to die but played for ps4 any tips

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I'm new to PC 7 days to die but played for ps4 any tips cause it's almost all brand new to me aside from a couple things. I've gotten to day 5 so far 30 minute days and horde night day 10 so I was wondering any tips.

    submitted by /u/kickstand284
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls and farm plots.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Hey! I know about the tilling and irrigation and such in DF, but how about the farm plots? Can you still plant like normal in them? Or do they also require water? I'm planting on a roof and was hoping to not have the water issue if I used the plots. Grateful for knowledge 😁💦💦

    submitted by /u/Filomianor
    [link] [comments]

    All the small tricks!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Can we use this post to collect all of the small little tricks that many people might not know?

    Example: - Tree stumps give you honey sometimes without perk - doors can be used sidewards as 2x1 windows. - u can set up 10 (any number) junk turrets, only 2 will be active at any time but once one is empty a new one becomes active - you can use wooden frames to flatten dirt/grass - u can smelt dukes for brass 1:1

    Try reading the comments first to reduce duplicates.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a ETA on A20?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Have they given a rough estimate or do any of you guys have an educated guess?

    submitted by /u/itsnyne
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing when loading into gamr

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Hello I just upgraded my PC to 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gt730. I bought 7 days and when I went to play it it goes to load the world then the game crashes need help please

    submitted by /u/ibadest
    [link] [comments]

    Is it not possible to place iron bars horizontally anymore?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I just started playing the PC version about a month ago, after years of playing on console. On console, you could place iron bars horizontally, so that they could be sticking out of a wall or something. I always liked to place them over pits so I could walk around and shoot straight down at zombies right beneath me.

    I just tried to place iron bars like that again on PC and I couldn't do it. I rotated it like a dozen times and it would only sit vertically. Is there something I'm missing, or is it just not possible anymore? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mycatiswatchingyou
    [link] [comments]

    Character Constantly Getting Knocked Over Debuff

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm having an issue in Multiplayer that has only recently appeared, when using any of the automatic tools like the Auger and chainsaw, I keep getting the "Knocked Down" debuff, it seems to happen randomly and happens with the Sledge turret too. I am also running a few mods but don't see how this could arise from them. Here is the List:

    0-CreaturePackZombies 7D2D-master-H7SB Storage AC_Mi_17 Bdubs Vehicles CCTV CPPSMaxLevel CraftableSolarStuff CustomPerksv3.1 Duriel's More Eggs FasterSmelting SlowerVersion 1.1 FirearmsExpansion3.1 Food Safety FRK_Chicken_Coop Harry's Better Supply Drops Harry's New Calibers Harry's New Calibers Auto Turrets Harry's New Calibers Junk Turrets Harry's Vehicle Mods InstantCrafting5.0 Jakmeister999's REASONABLE Large Sta.... Jerseys-Better-Z-Range JRB_TZ_MoreZombies_x4 JRB_ZombieLootDrop_10 JunctionBox KHA19-TFPBehemoth Lam's experience penalty removal Lootable Zombies A19 QuNi_Tier6_Crafting Ragsy_and_Tigers_Hind_Helicopter SMXhud SMXlib The Wasteland tool stamina fix WOSD_A19 WrathmaniacsAllPartsCraftable ZMXhudCP | zQuality Effectiveness Bonuses 

    Any help would be appriciated, sorry If I missed anything.

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMelon
    [link] [comments]

    In need of forged steel

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Me and my friend have decided to not make a mini bike etc and stick to getting a 4x4 truck, the problem is that you have to use so many perk points into being able to make a crucible (had to use a lot of skill points for the making of 4x4 already) so I was wondering a way to get forged steel besides going to the trade outpost (which I have been doing but only limited amounts of steel) please let me know, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Buffalowildwings1
    [link] [comments]

    Wife and I are looking for a modded "vanillaish" server with NO custom zombies.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Been trying to find a server that has pretty much any mods ie. Botman, custom items, custom poi's w/e . pve and a more mature community would be nice. Just really don't want the custom zombies they were fun for awhile now there just annoying lol. (PC)

    submitted by /u/domino83
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a streamer

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to watch a stream of 7 days, must be on console and speak English, anyone have any suggestions please

    submitted by /u/FurnishedVenus
    [link] [comments]

    XP farming with candle

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    (I play with mouse so im not sure if it works with controller) if you break a candle it gives 2 XP ans places it in hot bar. This means if you heavy hit, then place then heavy hit you get 2 XP per.

    TL;DR: Heavy hit and replace candle gives 2XP

    EDIT: I domt like abusing it, found it on accident

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up to play together?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    I play PC and am in the Berlin timezone. Discord is XLV51515 #3039. Steam is 1022752148. I usually play crafting and assault rifles.

    submitted by /u/Valuable_External_30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel