• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 14, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Must have been quite the office party

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Still finding fun surprises!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Started a new game a while ago- same old same old...

    Until a quest sent me into a seemingly recognizable house... WITH A MULTI-LEVEL BUNKER UNDER THE GARAGE?

    Was a fun surprise, though a bit more intense than I was hoping for from a tier 3 quest.

    I love how this game can still pull a fast one on me after so much playtime.

    submitted by /u/mza_dawg
    [link] [comments]

    Day 43 Base

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Mod question regarding playing with friends?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    So say I download mods like adding a food/water status bar and other simple mods like that in my solo game that my friends occasionally join in on... would they have to download it before being able to play with me or can they join and still play without having to download the mod and just play without it on their side?

    Also can I just use vortex mod manager to download mods?

    submitted by /u/itsajdm350z
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play together

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Hello, all!

    I love playing 7dtd (on PC) but I only have a couple of friends who play, so I'm looking for more people to play with!

    If you'd like to play, let me know~~~

    submitted by /u/amodtha
    [link] [comments]

    No horde base is the best horde base (nightmare, count 64)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    Cops on Console

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    I went into the hub city with my pal on our private server and we encountered a cop and I unloaded sniper rifle shots and my buddy unloaded his pistol into it and it just stood there for a good 7 seconds eating up our ammo until it just blew up even though me and my friend were 15 blocks away from it, Question is why did it blow up? It happened later when we encountered another one. I thought they blew up when you got close to them and they are low on health?

    submitted by /u/Coolbro39
    [link] [comments]

    Do 'The Fun Pimps' ever make their presence known on reddit?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering if the game devs ever answer or speak to anyone regarding their game?

    I've seen a few comments from other game developers on other games and platforms, so I was wondering if they ever come here.

    submitted by /u/Caballero5011
    [link] [comments]

    Help determining what Alpha console has

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    So consoles current update is v1.18 what is that related to based on the alphas on PC? Is it based on Alpha 14 or 15?

    submitted by /u/Coolbro39
    [link] [comments]

    What would you consider "fair" slow zombie settings?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    What difficulty settings would you suggest changing to make a "fair" game without fast zombies.

    What do I mean? I don't want an easier game then default. What I want is to fear the Romero horde of slow walkers overwhelming me - not those fast zombies from other, lesser, zombie flicks. Would you set the bloodmoon to 16? 32?? 64??? Increase general spawn rate, or...what?

    Tell me how you would make my zombie apocalypse!

    submitted by /u/someRandomLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple world

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Anyone down to start a mp world?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Do I need a good computer?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    I'm an xbox player and am planning on getting a pc. I also know next to nothing about Pc hardware and specs. If I get a Pc that is around $300 to $400
    (That is all I could afford) is there any chance 7 Days to Die would run?

    submitted by /u/LaPieuvre22
    [link] [comments]

    So I was casually on day 11 and then I look up and see day 165...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Xbox

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Will 7dtd ever be updated to the pc version?

    submitted by /u/jonfun7
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do with the game if I can't get it refunded?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    I bought 7 Days to Die a couple months ago, played 75 hrs total. Since Alpha 17 released, I cannot play it anymore since I get insane freezing and stuttering issues, so I thought it would be worth a shot to request a refund. Like expected - I didn't get it, so I was wondering what other use is from this game, that I can't refund?

    submitted by /u/FeaxD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel