• Breaking News

    Monday, March 4, 2019

    7 Days To Die Joel starts the Alpha 18 Dev Diary

    7 Days To Die Joel starts the Alpha 18 Dev Diary


    Joel starts the Alpha 18 Dev Diary

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Current features to look out for are a redone book and magazine system, and at least 3 new weapons such as the M60, double-barreled shotgun, and C4. They are planning on finishing on the first half of 2019. Only difference here is that if a feature doesn't get finished before then, it's out. Anyway, you'll want to read for yourselves...
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?111778-Alpha-18-Dev-Diary

    submitted by /u/birdnerd4
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Monday - March 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know a seed that generates a more skyscraper heavy map?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:09 AM PST

    My friend and I love clearing them and challenging ourselves with the big fights to the top. But they're pretty few and far between, so I was hoping there might be a seed that'll have more be generated.

    submitted by /u/jroque917
    [link] [comments]

    Conspiracy theory

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:57 PM PST

    TFP is having a laugh at our expense. They will fully reimplement old zombie bahavior in a18 since the a17 version of zombie ai makes no sense for zombies. In reality with each ai implementation they are secretly testing multiple bandit ai algorithms to implement simulaneously with bandits in a18. The real Galaxy brain tfp is here boys YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! Just wait till that new ai comes with bandits with augers and chainsaws for the true horror experience! That's also the reason zombie block damage if f'ing absurd in a17! They wanted to test the ai with auger / chainsaw values!

    Takes tinfoil hat off

    Also I do like a17. Major fps issues and silly ai are really my only complaints. overall it's a big improvement for the game. The more slider options they put in with 17.2 was magnificent

    submitted by /u/Zanthyst
    [link] [comments]

    When are they going to fix Day sprinting zombies? It’s actually so fucking annoying to be trying to stealth my way through shit just to get ambushed by a zombie running like it’s blood moon at 1pm

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:12 PM PST

    It's been in the game for awhile but it seems way more frequent now.

    submitted by /u/ThePurplePandit
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon (7 Days to Die poem)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 03:54 PM PST

    I wake up with a headache, and no memory of the past

    Right next to a disabled car, a cardboard box and broken glass

    A rotting corpse near the car door, I wonder what the hell he was here for?

    Doesn't matter, I ought to loot him. If he gets up, then I'll shoot him.

    Ever since that great war, Earth was nuked to hell

    Radiation in the air, zombies everywhere dwell

    Nuclear weather with acid rain, burns the skin and causes plenty of pain

    As far as I remember, depending on the sun and the skies, the zombies get more aggressive at dark and can run quickly at night

    They seem to draw their power from the darkness, and that's all I know about it if I had to guess

    Gotta take shelter as soon as I can. I'm gonna survive because I've got a plan

    Every seven days is a deadly blood moon, and the sky turning red is a sign you'll be hunted soon

    The whole atmosphere quickly turns creepy, and taking refuge underground is dark and eerie

    Keep the cops at a distance, don't let them get near me, and the doberman dogs are ravenous at full speed

    Inner city with plenty of buildings to scavenge, with camp safe and secure back at base in my absence

    Gun parts and Duke's tokens, gasoline to start the chainsaw that's broken

    Duct tape to create scrap iron armor to make

    Iron bars and bullet casings, plenty of ammunition for the taking

    Melt the lead and the brass, I gotta look for raw iron and some glass

    Today's the day of the blood moon, and the horde will be coming soon

    Armed to the teeth, ready and fearless, I got enough sleep and tonight will be a killfest

    I've planted tons of dynamite placed outside my base

    Primed and ready to go off and lay the zombies to waste

    Gonna blow these monsters to oblivion

    Then fill them full of lead, body count one million

    Let's hope there's not that many, but I'm prepared to kill, guns at the ready

    First wave, they sent in the dogs, and they're no match for my spiked logs

    Second wave, spider zombies climbing, but I shoot them down and they fall to the ground dying

    Third wave, cops come in, throwing up acidic bile as they run in

    Shot a stick of dynamite, BANG!!! What a beautiful sight, it went according to plan

    A hail of red mist with blood splatter and brain matter

    In the air falls tons of zombie arms and legs scattered, plenty of severed heads and torn clothes ruined and tattered

    Shooting for what feels like hours, in my hands I wield the power

    Long ranged fire with the deadly hunting rifle, lining up my shots, can't afford to stay idle

    Mid ranged shooting with my trusty recurve bow, serrated and sharpened arrows with plenty in the quiver stowed

    Close ranged combat with the deadly slug shotgun, blasting them to bits and pieces causing bodies to become undone

    Melee and hand to hand, armed with a machete to behead a man

    All my weapons are broken and all my ammo is gone, thought this would end soon but it turns out this is the long con

    One zombie left and all I've got are my fists, it's an infected survivor but I'll knock him down like a bitch

    Right hook to the jaw, I duck down to avoid his claws

    As he swipes at me to scratch, I strike back with a counterattack

    I stun the bastard with a left jab then punch him hard in the abs

    He keels over as I expected as I smash his face with my knee and from my perspective

    His face is bloodied and bruised, and he falls to the ground confused

    I stomp his head a few times, cause with that bastard I've had an axe to grind

    I survived the blood moon night, so now I'll head back to the city on my minibike

    Just the day in the life of a survivor

    Seven days to die, and more to thrive for


    This is the second poem I've posted online for the internet to see. Constructive criticism and all forms of feedback is encouraged and will be appreciated, and thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Killrito
    [link] [comments]

    NAVEZGENE

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 01:30 PM PST

    What's the difference in Navezgane mode and Random gen.

    Is one more fun than the other?

    Do they both have big cities with the skyscrapers?

    submitted by /u/JEFFHEATH_HOF
    [link] [comments]

    New zombie movement proposal

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 12:50 PM PST

    This may never happen but I just thought of how they can make the zombies' movement so much better.

    Make the zombies walk slow, but more irregular movement (slow, then stumble a little which would go faster, etc), and make them stumble fast when close to you, kinda like a lunge.

    This will keep slow moving zombies (the way zombies should be), but keep it challenging and more interesting/full of variety.

    I would also like it for the zombies to be able to grab a hold of you so you can't run away. It would make more sense and be more challenging than the "stun" feature. And fun for multiplayer because other players could help get the zombie off of you.

    I realize this would be difficult as it would basically be a complete overhaul of zombie movement, but it would be so cool and more zombie like.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/blainedayo
    [link] [comments]

    stop ignoring the stealth gameplay guys it is slow, but a lot more fun to play!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 03:04 AM PST

    We created a server where we had 8 people and it was blood moon and it was hectic BTW ur best blood moon?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:45 PM PST

    We have a good amount of ammo pretty beefy computers so we jacked everything up and it was a experience like never before... So it was a fest of pretty big fk you guys...umm first min in we had 3 bears couple radiated oh dont worry that was the easier of the hordes.now this is where we got fked in the butt doggy style someone opens the MAIN FKING DOOR TO OUR BASE lots of death friendly fire and explosions we than realized we werent EVEN IN HORDE YET AND SAW THE SCREAMER 3 days later Hordes here we managed to get idk some more people we were all over level 100 with all nearly past 25000 kills so the game stage was higher than lil pump on an average tuesday We here the sound of death coming to fk us It was easy through the first 2 hours Then it hit the fan quickly a cop broke our blades and turrets on one side of us than the other.. We all realized we were getting screwed big time Our goal at this moment was to get in a 4x4 and drive of into the red moon But boy was I wrong... Broke the damn thing and got through so we went to our bunker and I was scared because one block could fk us luckily one of our members who have brain cells got a plan and it was this Split into 3 or 6 groups (we had 12 people at the time) I said we all go as one and go into last stand mode like a cod mw remastered player always does he said nope I got mad broke a key of and this is were death is saying oh hi Mark and a FKING COP WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR AND SUICIDES kills nearly all of us because of fall damage...i get my bag hordes over thankfully then we here a screamer..... We all dicided to leave and play fortnite (we were in creative making and playing a deathrun map CIZZORS BTW)

    Whoever reads through all of this is a legend and 1 more question whats with the crazy jake stuff?

    submitted by /u/GeneticYT
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 - Trailer (cut from Joel Hueninks pre a17 footage)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Is there going to be boats in 7 days to die? when will one be added?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Biomes.png?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Prior to a17.2 it was possible to go into the regions folder and review biomes.png to see what the biome distribution was for a given map. With the change to the server folder structure in a17.2 I can't find it any more, and ctrl-f'ing the server only shows biomes.png for navezgane.

    Is there any way to get this map for RWG now or is it lost?

    submitted by /u/raven00x
    [link] [comments]

    Should I still buy this game? 2019

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I need your help... Is it worth to grab this game as an "alternative" to Rust regarding the survival factor and the less toxicality..

    I appreciate you helping me out!

    - TheSaltyWaifu

    submitted by /u/TheSaltyWaifu
    [link] [comments]

    Looting zeds- what am I missing?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 02:41 PM PST

    I have the latest build. Kill a Z, hover cursor over the corpse. Nothing. Press e. Nothing. No search function on corpses anymore? Something I'm missing? Thanks all. (Also, tonight, I upgraded and installed my gpu to a gtx 1060. I'm loving life. 460 gtx really struggled even with medium specs)!

    submitted by /u/brandstones
    [link] [comments]

    Hitbox is working well: prove me wrong

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Just read that the hitbox needs to be fixed...

    Whereas i feel like it is pretty accurate when you figure out when the hit lands with clubs and that bow are just not firing 100% straight.

    I feel like those person claiming that the hitbox is bad are not honest and they might just be bad.

    Please change my mind i don't want to be a dick telling those people they are wrong if they're not.

    submitted by /u/_-Pierre-_
    [link] [comments]

    How to survive night 7

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 12:57 PM PST

    I've just recently started playing and I would really love if some people that are more experienced could leave me some tips on things I can do to help make night 7 a lot easier.

    Like things that don't attract zombies or things to build that can keep them away.

    Thank you!!

    EDIT: also can someone please explain/tell me the difference in playing "navezgane" and "random gen"

    submitted by /u/JEFFHEATH_HOF
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Characters

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Before 17 I had no issues taking a character to a new world, with the same experience and items on my person.

    Has anyone found a successful way to do it recently?

    submitted by /u/jmall2021
    [link] [comments]

    Builds and how do they work for old saves?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I want to play my save I have on the 17.1 so after the release of 17.2 I went into betas and set it back to 17.1. My map is corrupt so what did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/Slowjoeman
    [link] [comments]

    Default POI vs Blood Moon Horde - Pass-n-Gas Station

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Need help!! Friend's wife wants to play with us, but we need a computer!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Can the game be played using a Ryzen 3 2200G as an APU? Or is a dedicated GPU required?

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    Character level requirement for perks

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:08 AM PST

    New player question, per the subject line: Am I overlooking where you can see that info in game? For example, I put 4 of the 5 skill points I had into Int to get it to rank 9 for purpose of getting 4x4 truck perk. However, it's still locked out because I'm level 67-68 and according to the wiki, you have to be character level 85 I. Addition to getting Int to 9.

    Bit of a nuisance to have to open the wiki in order to make sure I don't spend points I could use elsewhere for more immediate gain.

    submitted by /u/Kazgrel
    [link] [comments]

    Blowing Up a Hotel from Underground with 3000 Barrels! WHAT WILL HAPPEN!??

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 10:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel