• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 16, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - March 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Red mini bike is best mini bike

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I used to be an adventurer

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    I painted the attic in my safehouse in baby blue - good for morale!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Have 15 Man Dedicated PC Server with about 6+ active adults looking for Mature players 18+

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Drop me message with your steam ID join us on Discord and the Server!! looking forward to meeting some new people. thx Cpt_Poutine

    submitted by /u/CaptainPoutine
    [link] [comments]

    Is aiming on console supposed to be this hard

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    I play rainbow six and every other big FPS game on ps4 and even with aim assist off its not as hard to aim on 7days, am I doing something wrong

    submitted by /u/Picknick500
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any solid mods working in alpha 17?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    I've tried darkness falls and it was fun until the bugs started adding up. and Ravenhearst wouldn't even launch. My roommates and I have played WotW in the past and loved it but now nothing from alpha 16 is even launching from the modlauncher. We just get a blank black screen with a cursor.

    Any recommendations for working mods out there? Either from A17 or tips on how to get A16 mods working again?

    submitted by /u/nap682
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 updates

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    hi does anyone know if the playstation 4 version of 7DTD will be receiving any updates in the future?

    submitted by /u/akaMwood
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to force place blocks?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    I want to place 2 lockers, one above another but I cannot place them together as they are redded out, it is also happening with trying to place a storage box next to one of them.

    Is there a way to force a block to be placed? even if redded out? this is annoying because it is stopping me from making my crappy little house look a little better, and be a bit more organized.

    submitted by /u/Saucy_Bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 private game.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick post and say that if anyone is looking for people playing the ps4 version, I am too.

    Gonna be making a private world fairly soon, so if anyone wants to play drop me a line.

    submitted by /u/DaftLabouf
    [link] [comments]

    [LFG] Looking for some friends to play with.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    Anyone interested? Been wanting to play with some folks.

    More into the walking dead style zombies but I'll try anything once.

    Feel free to add me on Steam if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/chicagomusician
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use RAT to get a vehicle back?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Got launched 2km+ into the air, and was booted from the server, After logging back in, my 4x4 is way up in the air.
    Can I use 7D2D Rat to get the vehicle back?

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    Video setting for haze?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Playing the latest, when I'm in the burnt lands there is a haze, like someone put a linen strip over my eyes. Everything looks fine elsewhere, like in the forest. Any idea about why video setting can fix that?

    submitted by /u/elomon
    [link] [comments]

    Found an interesting glitch that prevents Zombies from pathing correctly unless Recalc Stability is used via Debug Menu - occurs when zombies do 0 block damage

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    World "reset" itself

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    So I was playing for a while and I guess the Xbox had enough and decided to crash, when I logged back on, my base went back to wood instead of reinforced concrete and I lost a box of guns/parts and ammo and my forge, curiously all my other boxes were left just fine, any idea what happened?

    submitted by /u/Cheeki_Gopnik
    [link] [comments]

    Building a lake base

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a seed that reliably spawns a large lake in it? I keep trying to find one but am having no luck whatsoever

    submitted by /u/japoke105
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely ADORE the feel of a blood moon

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    Temporary increase intellect

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    Is there any item/food/drug what can increase the intellect temporarily - apart from the Magazines?

    I have 8 intellect at this moment, and would like to craft Steel/Military Armor set. The Hammer & Forge magazine gives me 9 points of intellect and I can reach the level 5 of the perk, still I cant craft as one point of intellect is missing.The Wiki said coffee increases intellect by one, but actually it doesnt (probably the wiki is outdated), same story with the nerd glasses. Unfortunately an additional magazine doesnt give one more Intellect.

    Is there anything out there what increases the intellect stat?

    submitted by /u/lammaer
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17.2 | Guide to Auto Turret - How to Craft and use!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Is there any mods that add more skills to purchase with points?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there existed mods out there that added more skills since I seem to not find much things to put points into anymore currently like maybe one in the agility tree where you can crouch walk into a landmine without setting it off, being able to break doors faster, etc.

    submitted by /u/dajokaman759
    [link] [comments]

    Several Days To Die | DAYS 1-4: Trans Traders and Landmines

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel