• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tall tower

    7 Days To Die Tall tower


    Tall tower

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Returning Player Questions

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    I played a considerable amount of 7 Days back in Alpha 16.4 and I was really interested in Alpha 17 when it dropped, but I didn't have the time to try it right away and then I heard a lot of complaints about stamina and bugs, especially the new perks not working. Has everything been resolved well enough now?

    Additionally, I know I'm going to have to learn the new zombie AI, but I also saw a lot of complaints about how they easily destroy blocks, even concrete, so you really had to abuse their AI more so than just building a defensive structure. Is this still true as well?

    I'd appreciate any other tips as well. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/EvilTrafficMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Inquiries about Alpha 17 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    I have done a bit of research on this but haven't been able to find anything from the past year on the subject. I'm aware that Telltale has gone bankrupt but I was wondering what the progress was on The Fun Pimps gaining control of the PS4 version and getting it up-to-date in regards to the Alpha 17 update. Is anyone aware of the progress of this?

    submitted by /u/NGC_3314
    [link] [comments]

    No Mans Sky just announced VR support. Get on board 7 Days!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    Vivecraft is super fun and popular. Its awesome being inside your own creations with everything in real life scale.

    7 Days would be terrifying and awesome in VR. At 1700 hours in this game, id probably drop another 1700 if it supported VR.

    submitted by /u/KrombopulosMike108
    [link] [comments]

    PS4, Looking for friendly players to join my multi-player map. My world is empty =( I have some resources and forges scattered around.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    60 FPS? How about 70?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    Gamestage achievements finally working? They're no longer stuck at 0% achieve rate.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Game crashed while I was driving, deleted my 4x4 and 2 hours worth of loot and resources

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Hey all, I haven't seemed to find anyone else with the same issue, and didn't know where to post this so I guess here'll do.

    Just today, my game crashed while I was riding between the desert and junk land (?) on navesgane singleplayer, in the truck. I had just looted a bunch of desert POIs and mined underground in search of shale, getting a bunch of other stuff along the way. Suddenly, as I reach a POI just south of the ruined town I've set up in, the game quits to desktop with no freezing, warning, or error. Upon loading my game again, I am standing where my truck was 5 seconds before I crashed, no vehicle in sight nor vehicle marker on the map at all. I had to cheat to spawn back my truck and some tools I could remember that were inside but since I couldn't remember any specific loot I just wasted like, 2 hours.

    This has happened before once, with the truck. Don't remember location, but instead of deleting my car, the game place me where the car was 5 seconds before the crash, and placed the car where it was 15-20 seconds before.

    Has this happened to anyone else, if so is there a fix/known cause so I can avoid that?

    submitted by /u/LittleLostWitch
    [link] [comments]

    How's everyone's performance?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Currently playing a group, and I love this game. However the performance could really be better. I have a new setup and I'm playing on medium settings (with a couple changes) getting around 50-60 fps. Until the blood moon, when it PLUMMETS to a sweet 10-20 fps.

    What settings do you guys play on to get your optimal performance and keep the game looking decent?

    submitted by /u/nuclear_coffee
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard Wednesday - March 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Basically A Fortnite Vs 7 Days To Die situation Here..

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    My one friend and I are fighting for the highest Subscriber count on YouTube she does Fortnite and I do 7 Days To Die, I am actually really amazed about the 7 days to die community because so many subscribers come in its really crazy.. 7 Days To Die Players Rock! anyway if you want to check out who is winning so far here are the channels lol

    7 Days To Die - Reach Gaming at 2700 subscribers

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNM05iRq6XT60izadAutHQ

    Fortnite - Lucky Shot at 2732 subscribers

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcv4XpJdYjAxa8ZH4qpOQw

    Let's show them the power of 7 Days To Die!

    submitted by /u/ReachGaming24
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Build Ceilings

    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    On a privately hosted server I run with a few friends at the end of the night, we've recently run into the issue of being unable to build blocks out from any kind of pillar or wall that when stepped on stay attached to the wall. They just fall down instead. Its made things significantly more difficult to build as a result. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/Archang311
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel