• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - May 08, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - May 08, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - May 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hit F1 to bring up the console, then type "gfx pp enable 0" to disable postprocessing for a huge FPS boost.

    Posted: 08 May 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    The gfx command was added in 17.3 B18, so make sure you're on the experimental build.

    submitted by /u/jazztickets
    [link] [comments]

    Work in progress

    Posted: 08 May 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    I don't have thousands of hours like some of you, but I still enjoyed hitting 777!

    Posted: 08 May 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Bear disguised as rock scares player

    Posted: 08 May 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    I feel sorry for Kermit

    Posted: 08 May 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    What blocks can you shoot through in A17?

    Posted: 08 May 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    I know this has been asked before, but it was a while ago, and didn't have very comprehensive answers. I keep hearing bars both wooden and iron, but ive tested personally, and these absolutely do not work with guns, arrows, or otherwise. I also hear frames as well, but those also don't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/John_Titor95
    [link] [comments]

    How to change biomes for random gen

    Posted: 08 May 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    All random gens are 70% wasteland how do I change it to make the world more playable?

    submitted by /u/Psikhotyk_SW
    [link] [comments]

    What type of armor is the military armor

    Posted: 08 May 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    For the purposes of classifying as light or heavy armor, which does military armor count as? I've been hesitating putting points in the armor related perks, because I am not sure.

    submitted by /u/lambdaball-z
    [link] [comments]

    17.3 new POIs

    Posted: 08 May 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Anyone found any good ones? I just noticed the fish cannery over by the lake.

    submitted by /u/meeeebo
    [link] [comments]

    Console adjustment

    Posted: 08 May 2019 03:08 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if it's possible to change the horde night frequency for xbox one? I have checked all the settings for singleplayer and it wont show up, is this just a console thing or did TFP change that line of settings?

    If it is possible and I'm missing it or it's an online server thing, please let me know, I often grow bored in the days leading up to a horde night

    submitted by /u/roku99
    [link] [comments]

    BorderlandZ zombie kill bridge

    Posted: 08 May 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Here is the jawoodle bridge I use to bring zombies to my killing room. Works great get plenty of loot bags after horde attacks

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyCurmudgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Best Melee Weapon as of A17.2?

    Posted: 08 May 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of outdated comments on which weapon is the best melee, but I'm curious as to what the best melee weapon currently is. Is machete any good? How does it fare against max-upgraded club or sledge?

    submitted by /u/John_Titor95
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst or Darknrss Fall

    Posted: 08 May 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Hey there, I want to start a modded playthrough. Ravenhearst and Darkness Falls looks interesting for me. More crafting and longer playtime. They seem similar to me but I didnt dig deep into it. What are the differenz between these mods and which mod do u prefer/play. Please ignore my bad english ;)

    submitted by /u/Bienenkopf
    [link] [comments]

    What do look for in a server?

    Posted: 08 May 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    So, I am working on setting up a PvE server (PC) with a friend of mine and wanted to get some ideas from other players as to what you look for in a good server. Obviously availability would most likely be on most peoples lists, so I am looking for ideas for settings. For instance, the server we are currently working on has 500% xp boost, no horde night, no running zombos. Most of these are catered toward an emphasis on exploration and building. If you were looking for a server to join what settings would you enjoy? Is there anything you would see that would immediately push you away from a server from a setting standpoint?

    submitted by /u/buckeye-hawk86
    [link] [comments]

    Is 17.2 even less optimized?

    Posted: 08 May 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    Playing on a small server with 6 people. While this game has never run overly smooth, since we have started playing again the 7th nights are even worse than before. We all average 20 ish fps. We are using the same computers and server host as we have in the past, so I'm assuming it's just 17.2. Is this correct?

    submitted by /u/Morphumax101
    [link] [comments]

    BorderlandZ mod issue

    Posted: 08 May 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    I can't post to the mod website due to some steam error so I thought I'd post here. I've noticed that once I activate Axton's turret, the turret itself disappears roughly 30-45 seconds before it should. Is this happening to anyone else, or does someone know of a fix? It seems like the timer is not scaling with the skill tree. FYI I'm on the latest experimental version and I have two levels of Axton's skill tree unlocked.. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/cynrax
    [link] [comments]

    How do I edit the xml files to allow semi-auto fire mod for shotguns?

    Posted: 08 May 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Title. I want to be able to apply certain mods to my shotgun, which for now the game won't allow. I want mainly semi auto fire and magazine extender. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VikingTurtle77
    [link] [comments]

    A little assistance

    Posted: 08 May 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm having a weird texture glitch where some blocks are fuzzy and super blurry while most other blocks are coming in great? Anyone having this problem also? Or possibly know what i can do to maybe fix it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/castov11
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on creating player.

    Posted: 08 May 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    Shortly after I was made admin of the server, my game began lagging real bad and crashing....... But now whenever I want to login, I get stuck at creating player with a bunch of error text(commands) on the top of the screen. I tried deleting my profile and making a new one and it still didn't work. Help will be much appreciated.

    Edit: could it have been because I used creative mode and stuff? My friend was also made an admin and had no issues whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/DonkeyMyers
    [link] [comments]

    Shared XP range to help base builders?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit! I haven't played 7 days in a while, but I've played since the "Fuck giving XP to base builders" system was introduced. I was wondering if upping the shared XP range for multiplayer to something absurd would alleviate this? Has anyone tried this? I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for a team of 4 or so playing PvE.

    submitted by /u/Deeevud
    [link] [comments]

    The internet said there was a forge book.

    Posted: 08 May 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    I spent 23 days in game searching cities and lonely homes for bookshelves to find this book.

    Almost nowhere.. God damnit... Did the internet say "hey bud it's just a skill to unlock"

    Twenty-Three 60 minute days.

    Tip for noobs, read everything in your menus. 😑🔫

    submitted by /u/NeedSomeMemeCream
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about making my own PoI

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    Hey gang,

    So I was trying to make my own PoI for a youtuber to use and I can't find good information on how the creative tools work. Maybe someone more experienced can help me with some quick questions.

    Basically I am just going to build this for a youtuber so I don't think I even need to make it into it's own chunk or whatever, though that would be cool. I just built it in Navezgane and will send him the save file. I figured out how to turn on creative mode, the debug menu, and I set to building.

    1. is there a way I can get rid of things in my inventory? I have a full inventory and was thinking of just giving the youtuber the save file so he can run through my poi, but I don't want him to have 498 refrigerators in his backpack. I guess I could drop them somewhere but I also didn't want a bag of 498 refrigerators sitting in the middle of the PoI.

    2. How do I spawn sleeper zombies in the PoI? I found zombies in the creative menu but they seem to just be decoration and won't wake up.

    I pressed F6 and spawned in zombies but they immediately attack me.

    I took a screenshot:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/largecow/screenshot/794234129518672437

    Basically if I click the sleeper spawner button, nothing happens. If i click the sleeper volume button I get a big blue solid box throughout my base that I cannot walk through until I exit and reload the level. If I click the level start point I have no idea what that does other than put a yellow block down that I cannot move. I assume it's for custom quests somehow.

    1. Electricity. For these purposes I just made battery banks and loaded them up, but is there any other way to make PoI lights and keep them on?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/NWmba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel