• Breaking News

    Friday, August 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Too true...

    7 Days To Die Too true...


    Too true...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    How do I assemble a bicycle

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm new to PC 7d2d and I think I have all of the parts to make the bike but I dont know how to start putting it together. Do you need a workbench or what?

    submitted by /u/fukncatpiss
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with my game?(Alpha 17)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Since day 7 I've had a blood moon for the past two nights, I've turned off the random spawn feature in between days. Does anyone have any answers.

    submitted by /u/MrWolf745
    [link] [comments]

    I'm kinda at a lost for words. How do I even get it out?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    Bug

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Me and my friend a experiencing a bug. The problem is that we can open/search things and the world stops loading in. We have tried multiple things such as disconnecting from our internet, re load, start a new world, wait in the world for a while to hope it sorts itself out...Sadly none of this has worked. Any suggestion will be appreciated. I am in Xbox and so is my friend if that helps.

    Sorry for any grammar mistakes

    submitted by /u/vNukeHDv1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox1 Game Crash

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    I was playing last night and my game crashed, I didn't think anything of it but when I resumed playing today all my stuff in my storage containers was gone, half of my fortress walls were gone and the pre-existing structure I turned into my base reset and now looks like what it did before I moved in. Has anyone else delt with this issue before.

    submitted by /u/Dayman-ahhahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Finder Friday - August 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New video in a brand new series No Crafting! In this series we challenge ourselves to play through the game without the use of crafting! Watch our first episode here!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    Returning SOLO player -- -need mods and tweaks recommandations!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Hey 7 days fans!!

    I havent played 7DTD in at least 2 years. I like playing solo and remember i could tweaks and mod the game to make it a lot more fun while playing with myself (lol). I play on PC.

    What do you recommand nowaday as far as mods and config changes?? I know it would help to get more skill points per level since i cant rely on other players skills but cant remember how to change that.

    Thanks for the help you can provide!

    submitted by /u/namakak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone encountered this bug?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    Whereas I'm the host with 2 other players, everything was fine till suddenly they couldn't open ANY storage boxes or even dropped backpacks. All they could do is open their worn bag pack. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Maplestori
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel