• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 14, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - August 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Latest "Clear Zombies" Job from the Trader

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    I Just wanted Oil Shale :(

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Fresh game stream w/ friend, come hang out!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    New Video - A17 Top 5 easiest places to speed loot.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Best places to find Brass?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    I have been playing where I am get a horde every night with a friend but we are going through a good amount of ammunition. And I would rather not use steel rounds. We are having a hard time keeping up with brass demands.

    Where are the best places to find brass in the current game? We have probably already hit almost every car in the two towns around our base and have gotten the brass faucets from the small quarter shacks in the nearby burnt forest. And I stop for all the garbage as it has a good chance to have some in there (duct tape and glue too)

    Where do you get most of your brass from? And reliable POIs that have brass fixtures in them still?

    And this is for 17.4 vanilla PC

    submitted by /u/Nihil157
    [link] [comments]

    Tunnel entrance for base?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    So I am just finishing up building my base in solo navezgane. I chose the cornfeilds for my base since my main temp base was in the farmhouse. I built my base as a 10x10, 1 story reinforced concrete base with a basement. Im only really using the 1st floor as a lookout, I added bars around gun level so I am able to aim out and shoot any zombies bashing on my base. I am also utilizing the arrow slot blocks to manipulate zombie ai so they are less likely to get to my walls.

    I am not using my base for horde night however, I have a killing corridor in the next chunk over to deal with horde night. So I was going to go for no doors and have an underground tunnel entrance so that if zombies are trying to get at me they will beat on the iron hatch a few blocks away. For that method is there a certain distance and depth you want the tunnel to be at? I also assume is best to to a 1x2 tunnel. My base is 5 blocks deep so the floor is just above stone level. Is the tunnel entrance any good? will it make a difference than just having a simple door?

    edit: pc a17.4

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    do they still update the ps4 version?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    I love this game and so does my cousin but its gotten pretty boring since we got most of the stuff in the game. I haven't seen seem update it. but maybe I just missed it?

    submitted by /u/RamiMalek18
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite Hidden Locations in A17 Naezgane Map?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Husband and I recently started playing again, and while he stays home and builds, I love exploring and scavenging.

    So far, I've enjoyed exploring the cave in the forest biome, the Super Corn basement and Grace, and winter Mansion with the elevator shaft tunnels.

    Where else should I go to find cool secret / hidden locations to explore?

    submitted by /u/veganprincess
    [link] [comments]

    Best Melee guys?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I'm in the air on whats the best melee weapon to use. Can you guys provide your feedback as to what you find best for dishing out zombies via melee.

    Side question, how is the fist schematic as of now?

    And how is the machete and or axe with the deep cuts and possibly the mod thingy?

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    No crafting play through question

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Hello all! so I am doing a no crafting play through and am allowing myself to combine vehicle parts on the workbench if I find them. The question is if I find a working campfire is it considered crafting if I cook with it?

    I have been finding a lot of raw meat and want to use it if possible. I do have a bunch of canned food and random veggies I have found so I am not hurting for food.

    Just wanted to hear peoples thoughts :)

    submitted by /u/SgtSagera
    [link] [comments]

    ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE SITUATIONS OF MY 7 DAYS TO DIE LIFE

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    New to the game

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Me and my girlfriend played 7 days to die back when it first came out and are about to start playing again what are some things we should do?

    submitted by /u/RossTheBoss15
    [link] [comments]

    [New player][Alpha 17] Any tips for mining and also to stop it from caving in?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Arras777
    [link] [comments]

    Player built block question

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Stupid question probably. Me and my friend playing on pvp server and decided to build small city for shits and giggles. I have issue tho with dirt and concrete not really connecting properly and having a ledge on concrete blocks even tho both blocks are same sea level. Is there a way to make dirt flush with player built blocks ?

    submitted by /u/carvcik
    [link] [comments]

    Rendering issue: floating trees, floating cacti,stone from trees etc

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    7DTD 17.4 B4 W10 AMD 1700x NVIDEA RTX2070

    When logging into my mates RGW game I see tree rendering in the middle of the roads and buildings, floating trees and cacti. Hitting the trees, if I can, produces stone. Yet his game seems normal.

    When my mate logs into my hosted game, also RGW, he get the same issue.

    Now I am seeing the same issues creeping into my solo Navisgane map game.

    I can seem to find any solutions or fixes for this. Our games are running on same settings and all W10 and driver update done.

    Anyone else facing the same issues? An suggestions on what to do?

    submitted by /u/INXSDXB
    [link] [comments]

    Will weapon tiers do more damage in A18?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Currently they just add durability but I'm hoping at least some improvement with damage.

    submitted by /u/mrohhhtrue
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get friends

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    i need friends to play this game

    its not as fun without friends

    submitted by /u/JintenRe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel