• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 30, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - November 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Built A House

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Vultures frequently cause me to jump more than anything else in this game

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    My friend and I turned Jimbos into a fortress, its extremely secured on the inside and has a deep mine underneath.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Mistakes were made

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    So I started a new world last night and fell asleep like it was rendering and woke up with 24 deaths on day 9

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    World Editor, How does it work

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:01 PM PST

    I have been asking this for months now and no one knows the answer.

    How in the hell do you save changes in the world editor? Is it just the same as Prefab Editor but shows the world instead?

    submitted by /u/D_Plissken
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to get back into this game

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    I haven't played in awhile and I'm confused af. Anyone got a good guide they can share cause there's alot to take in

    submitted by /u/IssaStorm
    [link] [comments]

    How to make crucibles?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    See title. It says I need a perk but I already have it.

    submitted by /u/whyisthisdamp
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 | Easy Dart Trapped Pit Horde base

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Been playing for a long time, but still learning

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    3 discoveries in my most recent playthrough.

    • day 1 POI are empty. With 100s of hours in game and countless restarts I just learned this, but I get the feeling this may be common knowledge.

    • Clover High school, is this in the base nav map? Recently started playing random gen maps thanks to NitroGen. If you haven't used it, do it! Anyway, Clover HS is an absolute treasure trove of books. It rivals crack a book tower and waay easier. This actually happened to be the POI I found on day 1 from above. 2 awesome discoveries in 1 shot.

    • This is more of a bug, but if you are looking to buy books from traders, make sure you scan the 'all' category. It looks they are not yet itemized and do not appear in any of the subcategories. I routinely find 1 or 2 from 'All'. I never used to look there before. I wonder if there are other items not picked up in any of the subs?

    ⁰token

    submitted by /u/maxxpc99
    [link] [comments]

    Can my mac play the new update?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Can my mac play the new update?

    Played this game back in the summer of 2016 and LOVED it. Stopped and now i'm back... downloaded it and am experiencing really bad frame rates to where I can't play.

    I've screencapped my specs

    https://preview.redd.it/ft4406kb8y141.png?width=556&format=png&auto=webp&s=a505937c9bb39e9259ef0fd17a568cf873624365

    submitted by /u/abenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    Definitely played Born to be Wild over the mic while we rode.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    I just posted a few days ago asking for beginners tips and now I'm teaching my 3 roommates to play. Send help!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    Sale-Newbie here - Beginner questions

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Hello everyone - I'm one of the sale-newbies (as well as my best buddy, we both like coop-survival-building-stuff, so I gifted the game to him), and I have a couple of questions:

    1. What counts as "inside"? Somewhere in the game I read something like that I can shelter my char from the environment. Do I have to fix every hole in a building, repair every block, build windows and doors, fix the roof to register that building as "inside" game mechanic wise?
    2. If I understood correctly new and harder Z-Types are introduced as the game days progress. They are quite a challenge already - a bit too bullet spongy for my taste, but manageable - so let's say at day 1000 the game world become a nightmare with armored laser Z's in horde mode?
    3. Regarding build physics - which was introduced to me via a collapsing ramp I tried to build, very nice indeed - what's the height limit? Does the game calculate "stress" on blocks below? Right now I'm living in a tower with a very solid foundation, just in case, with overhangs and stuff, can I stack stories up there as I wish or does the game say "f this, this building is gonna collapse now" at a certain point? Would be funny, though.
    4. In some gameplay videos I saw some UI-changes, the one I'm most interested in is this stealth-stuff, it looked like this "closing/opening eye when detected/undetected" from Skyrim. Which mod is that? Also I would like to have a hunger and thirst-meter and a temperature gauge on the UI - is there a mod which combines the stealth-stuff and the UI-meters?
    5. The ingame-music is great, isn't it?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Humannoyed1
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle fuel consumption and 0 durability bug

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    So first of all, I was wondering if there was any difference in the rate the vehicles consume fuel and which is most fuel efficient. What gets me the most distance per unit of fuel?

    Second, I've been experiencing a bug where my truck's durability will suddenly plummet from around 95ish to 0 and I can't repair it without picking it up and placing it again. Anyone else had this and know the cause or how to prevent it?

    submitted by /u/beholdersi
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on console edition?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:45 PM PST

    I know it's been asked 100x. But I heard they got the rights back.

    While I play on PC. I own on Xbox too for when I just want to lay down and play.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyRonin
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is playing cross-region in this game?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    im from EU the friend i wanna play with is from NA

    is cross-region very laggy in this game? does high ping affect the gameplay a lot?

    also, looks like you cant even connect to public servers from another region?

    submitted by /u/dikmann
    [link] [comments]

    Flying enemies

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Are vultures the only flying enemy? If so, I'd like to suggest two separate items:

    Gargoyles, who only drop stone.

    Vampires, who only drop blood (their spare blood, if you will)

    Both sound ludicrous; granted. But this is a world of spitters, screechers, and the like.

    If these enemies were common enough at higher game stage, and were faster than gyrocopters, it would potentially solve the whole "gyrocopter is end game" situation.

    Additionally I propose that these monsters are tough AF and can take on a ground-walking mode for when they aren't flying/have made their initial attack via flying.

    Just saying, my bro and I have an above ground base (no cheese methods) and nothing really harms it. The exception is when we get swarmed by vultures that disrupt us but that is a minor inconvenience at most.

    Thoughts on additional and stronger flying enemies?

    submitted by /u/agentfl
    [link] [comments]

    Chem Station Schematic A18

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    I just "used" the chemical station schematic, thinking that it worked like the perk books, but it just disappeared. Didn't show that I've read a book, and when I searched for the chemical station in the crafting search bar, it gave me the option to buy it as a perk. It doesn't need a schematic to build, so I'm very confused (and pretty irritated). Any idea what happened?

    submitted by /u/up-and-cumming
    [link] [comments]

    Trailer Parks

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    Has anybody tried making lone trailers or entire trailer parks into a base? I noticed those things are made of steel, so putting a platform on top of trailers allow a player to have a base supported on steel columns from day 1.

    submitted by /u/surumesmellman
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone know the solution for this?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Creative asdistance

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Is there any way possible to give a visitor the dm and creative menu in your world? (2player creative God mode)

    submitted by /u/AReflectingGod
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting very large Burnt Forest Biomes

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    No matter what seed i put in I am getting Very large Burnt Forest Biomes wanting to know if there is anything i am doing wrong? I have No mods installed and on the largest World size (8192).

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/dacontagion
    [link] [comments]

    I posted that I lost all my progress a couple days ago. Should I keep playing the game?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    A few days ago I made a post that my game crashed and the house I was in, reset back to the default building and I lost everything that I wasnt carrying in my inventory. I raged so hard that I uninstalled the game. I play on xbox and Ive read that this bug has been common for a while and will probably never be fixed and it can happen more than once. I was so into my game when I lost everything, and even still I want to keep playing. Should I just find another video game that isnt broken or should I continue on despite all my progress being lost and the high possibility of this happening again?

    submitted by /u/yayeetdab045
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel