• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 05, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 05, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you first spawn into a game and find a locker full of clothes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Physics & Performance greatly improved in Alpha 18 - Building Implosion Test

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Back in Alpha 16, I did a video where I tried to implode Dishong Tower. I lined the base with explosives, set it off and blew the bottom off the building. After a very short while, the blocks stopped falling and the rest of the building was left floating above the ground. During the entire time it was trying to collapse and figure out what to do, it dropped my system down to about 1FPS and stayed there.

    Had a lot of people asking me to re-test it in Alpha 18, so I did. Much better!

    The Building fully collapsed. Took a good little while as it came apart in chunks, but it worked. Also, other than the moment of the initial explosion, the rest of the time, it rarely dipped below 40fps. Mine usually runs at 60fps with no problems, so the occasional dip didn't really prevent me from even looking around.

    Here is the video if anyone wants to see it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0qnUnMLKKY

    Well done TFP. Much better than the attempt in A16. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Capp00
    [link] [comments]

    A different type of game play

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    So I've been playing this game on and off since it was released and have found that I prefer the early game much more than the later. Unpopular opinion im sure, but once I get setup and have a good base, things just start feeling like chores to me. I like the franticness of the first few days.

    I've started playing with some ways to remidy this and have had some real fun doing so and wanted to share and get some feedback/ideas on how to push it a bit further.

    So the jyst is you pick a house and that is your house. You are gonna hold up in this thing for the rest of the game (hear me out). With cheats enableded I'll go thru and clear the house and reset the time to the beginning of the day (I've been doing 20 minute days). This is just the setup.

    So the game play starts and it is the first morning of the zombie apocalypse. You dare not leave your house and frantically go thru everything you have to prepare yourself for the nights ahead. You are limited to what is in the house. (I've bumped loot up to 200% to make this a bit more fruitful. I've also given myself some basic starting items sometimes but am still trying to find a good balance) Some of the best setups I've had are houses that have a nice long path setup thru them. The amazing work done on the pois is great for this. I'll setup holding areas and defend them for as long as they hold and then fall back to the next one and keep at this for as long as I can slowly moving through each barricaded area. Busting up beds, radiators, and cabinets as needed to create each barricade.

    I've broken the staying in the house rule, as ammo is a real bottle neck for this but if there were more dropped loot bags with curated items I think this could scale quite nicely. You barricade yourself in, defend your home, gather loot, repair, and repeate. Are there any mods that give you kind of control?

    I'm sure there are going to be people that hate this idea, I'm not trying to push the game in this direction. I've just been exploring ways to challenge myself and am aiming for a more realistic experience to an average persons experience in this type of situation. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/TheFillth
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies not spawning near base

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    So I'm playing alpha 18 and I've been doing a bit of base building and the like. I've had this world since Alpha 18.0 made with Nitrogen and so far it's been amazing. But I've noticed zombies are not spawning around my base like they used to. I'd occasionally in the past get a random wandering zombie or two, or random zombie horde. But it seems right now they do not want to spawn even with 4 forges going, a chem station, and a campfire. Even digging/mining hasn't brought any out to play. In POI's they still spawn but otherwise they don't roam about as they used to.

    I'm also using a few mods

    UZA, Steel parts being craftable, lootable zombies, harvestable zombies, wireless mods, and some extra furniture mods.

    Also enemy spawns are turned on.

    submitted by /u/Jedda678
    [link] [comments]

    Not Earning XP Bug?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    I play on my friends server and since this update, I haven't been able to gain XP.

    When I kill zombies, etc. it shows I gain 2,000 XP (for example) but my XP bar doesn't reflect this. In fact, my XP bar is completely empty even after a killing & looting session.

    I appear to be the only one among my friends on this server with this issue.

    Is anyone else experiencing this, or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/WouldRatherComment
    [link] [comments]

    Been having these weird patches of dirt appear in my Nitrogen worlds. Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:31 PM PST

    Any admin command for bedroll info?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Trying to get info on a bedroll, like player id or name, even if they're offline. Anyone can help?

    submitted by /u/fjutte
    [link] [comments]

    Allocate more RAM?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:33 PM PST

    I have 16GB of Ram, how do I make sure the game is using enough?

    submitted by /u/Kamdi
    [link] [comments]

    At the end of the day we are still gamers.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Sleeper Respawn Alpha 18

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone can help me locate the relevant xml file(s) to either

    A) disable sleeper respawn

    B) increase days before sleeper respawn

    I want buildings to stay clear after I clear them, and I know there are others who feel the same. If anyone could help me with this, I would seriously appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Hugo-Drax
    [link] [comments]

    How do I spawn an idling/sleeping zombie?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a "dungeon" for my friends, I've made the locations and all but I can't manage to spawn a dormient zombie. When I use f6 menu they immediatly start to smash things around, is there any way to spawn a zombie in sleep mode?

    submitted by /u/Vartaas
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to change the amount of LCB's on a 'multiplayer' game in A18.2

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I am trying to change the amount of active LCB's I can have on my game.
    It's a local multiplayer, simply ran through steam(I just invite my girlfriend and she joins).

    I tried to look for the serverconfig.xml, but couldn't find it. I did find the LCB in blocks.xml, but can't seem to find a setting for it there. Does anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/Vvamp_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with RWG on server

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:38 AM PST

    So ive bought a server recently and I wiped it to default settings when I did the update yesterday and I can join the server fine when its default on navezgane but when I attempt to change the map to a random generated one and restart it just doesnt work, I'm aware it takes time to generate a large map so I done it before I went to bed (for 8ish hours) and when I woke up the server wont work and It's really bugging me, heres the only part of the server config I changed:

    https://gyazo.com/21c2a17521d3a33ce071b84dd8cd3d2b

    Can anyone help me ??

    submitted by /u/Casserino
    [link] [comments]

    A large portion of this community is couples, what other games do you play together?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    My friend is always looking for games he might enjoy with his wife. Something like 7 Days is a bit too much for her but I would love to get her playing someday. What other games do you like playing together?

    submitted by /u/DrThunder187
    [link] [comments]

    column of respawning blocks

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Hi all, first time poster. Still fairly new to 7DTD and this reddit, but the server im playing on currently has had this bug twice now where a column through the game world has completely respawned. including mined out resources, and upgraded building blocks and blocks which were nocked out. Can anyone suggest what is causing this please?

    submitted by /u/Phylth87
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated windows server: Time not advancing post patch

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Heyo,

    I'm new to server hosting. My first server got to 8+ days before the patch. After the patch the world seems to be in the same state, our base is there but when we connect, the time is day 1, hour one and does not move forward. Anyone ever see this or know what is wrong?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chrisv25
    [link] [comments]

    Game uninstalled

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Don't really know what happened, played yesterday and went to play just now only to find the entire game uninstalled from my steam library. Anyone have anything similar happen?

    submitted by /u/TobyBoii
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods or modlets allowing zombies to attack animals?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:32 AM PST

    In my playthrough I've seen boars and stags spawning near zombies, but the zombies just stand there doing nothing. Same with the animals: they just stand there as if the zombies were not a threat.

    The zombies only react if they're attacked first, usually by bears.

    Are there any mods or modlets to make zombies to preemptively attack animals, and in turn have animals react to zombies just like they react to players? Or at least can someone direct me where in the XML files I could change it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xaliber_skyrim
    [link] [comments]

    QOL Mods

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    What are some must need QOL Mods out there that every server should have?

    submitted by /u/Cdb8457
    [link] [comments]

    Possible glitch with new firestation

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Has anyone else had an issue with the new firestation poi where even if your noise level is a 10 or 20 while sneaking zombies across the room still wake up? I have only experienced this in that poi and I noticed in a video I watched a youtuber had the same issue. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Malaki202
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to join my sever on pc it is with walking dead style zombies

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel