• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 07, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 07, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - December 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Photomode actually becomes a thing in 7DTD, I love the recent updates :) Thanks, Fun Pimps

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:25 AM PST

    When you max out strength

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:48 AM PST

    Send help

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Because I'm a wuss, I set blood moon frequency to 30 days to give myself enough time to prepare for it...day 7 rolls around and suddenly the day is foggy and the evening sky red. Am I about to be fucked over?

    I'm currently crouched in the attic, pistol in hand, ready to shit my pants.

    submitted by /u/WingsofRain
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix not being able to use skill points?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I just came back to this game after a long time of not playing and found a new way to play!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:30 PM PST

    So let me start by saying: I've played the shit out of this game (800+ hours). I wasn't overly interested in coming back to it just after they released A18, even though they added some cool stuff.

    But out of a mix between boredom and a love for the game I reinstalled it and started up a random gen world. After reading another post on this sub a while ago I turned off blood moons but I made the zombie speed at night - nightmare (if there's a way to turn up their damage slightly too that might be cool). I like to play the game in a way that means I only use what I find and I don't make anything - might make and exception for guns and vehicles this time, maybe cooking if I'm ever short on food.

    When I got into the game I adjusted some graphics settings, did everything for the starting mission and then moved to explore the nearest house. I noticed the house was quite bright with just a dead fire inside it so I went to the options and turned down the Gamma. The lighting fit what I was looking at way better at 10% - 20% Gamma.

    I decided then to break open a section of wall to let some light in and that's when my first zombie showed up and it was awesome. That sheer moment of "oh shit, I can't really see and I don't know where its coming from" really felt good after a long time of not playing. I now feel like a true survivor in an apocalyptic wasteland and I really, really look forward to finding a flashlight - which is something I thought I'd never say in this game.

    TL;DR - I turned off blood moons, made zombies stupid fast and scary at night, only use what I find and turned gamma down for a darker game. I waited out my first night in a dark corner of a basement while I typed this out. Hopefully I can make it another 1 km to the trader before sunset.

    submitted by /u/JRGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer issue?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Me and a couple of my friends were playing on a private server and we played for a while. the next day we log on and they couldn't connect to my server, so we made a new server and now none of us can join each others servers.

    Is anyone else having this issue? is there a fix?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/baybotheturtlemaster
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a new player playing a solo game, any tips?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    I went did the tutorial stuff to get the five skill points and I don't know what to put them into, I also built a house near a lake, is this a good idea, what areas should I be looking for. Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/darklink112
    [link] [comments]

    update?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Any news on the telltale situation? Xbox 7days is getting bland and I wanted to know what's going on, could we be expecting pimps getting the rights back?

    submitted by /u/witherfang10
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play for some reason

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Nitrogen map created

    1st run was fine until it said object reference not found

    made a new map

    everytime i try annd login it says index array out of bounds

    zhave not tried navezgane yet but i don't want to play nave

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    FRESHLY WIPED THE WALKING FRED SERVER

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    just wiped now the walking fred server

    great community server very helpful admins come and make this a even better community

    great pvp/pve events hosted by the admins come and have a look what its all about

    submitted by /u/rogero1d1
    [link] [comments]

    Attributes Removed

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Any mod that disables the main attribute leveling and that allows me to level the skills straight away? For example no need to level up perception and I can go straight away for lucky looters?

    submitted by /u/Neksiorek
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Paths

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Should I go club, unarmed, spear, baton, sledge??? I don't really know the pros and cons and I wanna hear them from the community.

    submitted by /u/A_Brick_House
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    A friend and I are looking for more mature people to play 7dtd with my discord is Keenai#1742

    submitted by /u/Keenai08
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is going on here?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Just started an Alpha 18 playthrough. Are pump shotguns and steel tools no longer a thing? There are 5 of us and we've looted this random gen world to oblivion. No schematics for steel tools, shotguns, nothing. I don't see how these can be learned through the skill tree. What am I missing? Is the drop rate really that shitty?

    submitted by /u/Encryptid
    [link] [comments]

    Any build ideas for xbox? 1.0.18.0 ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Is this game dead?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I had this game on ps4 for a bit, and I eventually deleted it because it seemed like nobody plays it. I recently got a pc, and this game has good numbers on steam charts, but the discord has literally nobody on it. Is this game dead? Where can I find other players?

    submitted by /u/Harleyshadow27
    [link] [comments]

    I do not know how I have the games dedicated server but not the game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Random games dedicated servers (and some random games) have been appearing on my steam account recently . I just realized I have 7daystodie's dedicated server on my library but not the actual game (I did not buy the game but it is on my wishlist) . Does anyone have an explanation ?

    submitted by /u/Daghanboi
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Wine Barrel furniture?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    I came back to the game not too long ago with my squad, and I can finally spruce up my our base, but I come to realize a lot of furniture is missing! I have the forge, chem station, table saw, and worktable and have checked them all, and the one I know FOR A FACT was in the game not too long ago was Wine Barrels. One standing barrel and one laying on it's side with a spout. I can't find it anywhere! I loved using them for the chem station area... did they get rid of furniture or is it hidden in some random block's item advance shapes? Sort of like how the Metal Letter A has all the other letters when you go into advance shape mode.. is there a block that does that for most of the missing furniture?(A side note, I've never used mods in this game so there is no way I can mistake these items that are missing as used to be modded items.)

    submitted by /u/Dubstequtie
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch with weapons with fire mod being equipped and blade traps...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I found that holding a weapon with a fire mod also starts enemies on fire when they step in to blade traps. I had a blade trap down with electrical fencing crisscrossing the trap. I held a steel sledge with a fire mod attached and the zed were lighting on fire when they were being shocked and chopped. I wasn't swinging the sledge at all and each hit of the trap gave the chance to start the enemy on fire.

    submitted by /u/Abzug
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Multiplayer (Alpha 18) Ep 1 - LET ME KILL YOU

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    The End of 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel