• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 26, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - July 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    True Story

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Yeahh I gotta say..not a fan of the new loot system...very unrewarding

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    2020 in a nutshell

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    On the way back to my base after a mission, and...oh.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Need a fun and engaging way to survive a horde night? Use drugs.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    First I'd recommend this as a mid game strat when you've likely accumulated piles of consumables that you have saved "just in case" but not found a good use for.

    Second, points into iron gut will extend the benefits of consumables and imo is valuable for normal gameplay anyway to help overcome the absurd food and drink requirements.

    Third optional requirement, max out machine gunner to get +6 stam on every hit and rock the m60 for unlimited stamina.

    Here's the idea:

    Pick a street or field with plenty of room to move. Put Coffee, Mega Crush, Steroids, Fort Bites and Recog (or grandpas moonshine if you want to melee hard in a pinch) on your bar. When horde night starts pop the coffee, mega crush, steroids and recog.

    Now, you are running 60% faster with a 20% stam regen and 50% ranged damage boost. Zeds shouldn't even be able to touch you.

    If things start to get rough, pop the fort bites and the moonshine to get a brief window of damage reduction and 100% stun resist.

    Now, you just run and spam into the horde.

    The first buff to drop off will be mega crush, but the steroids at 15 min with full iron gut will keep you moving quick enough to re-apply other buffs.

    Now you can complete a horde night without spending any time, energy or crafting resources on upgrades and traps! Of course, if you also spec into int you can drop some turrets, create your own drugs and never have to worry about hiding out at night!

    submitted by /u/Tuabfast
    [link] [comments]

    8bit base ready for its first horde night

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    It still isn't even close to done btw...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Damn what one do I pick tho?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Confession: I've been playing since A14 and I have over 550+ hours in this game. And I've never been to the wasteland.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    My very confused biome is hot, cold, dry, and wet all at the same time (Alpha 19 b173)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    They should add melee options for guns.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    It would be sweet to have a melee option (usable with power attack) for the various guns. This could be with different animations based on weapon. In addition this would add the potential for mods based on melee like a bayonet or stun gun stock etc. Obviously they shouldn't be powerful enough that they negate the need for true melee weapons, but there are times where Arlene gets too close for comfort and quick pistol whip to stagger before firing off would be nice.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to replace a sound effect with a mod or some other method?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So my idea is simple. I was wondering if it was possible to change or replace a sound effect in game. I've got 1700+ hours in 7DtD PC and really can't complain about anything, but I had the idea of replacing the end of day warning tone with the siren from Silent Hill and that is something I would definitely like to do. I've got zero experience with modding or file editing, so I guess the first step would be finding out if its possible.

    submitted by /u/Guyonbench
    [link] [comments]

    Is reinforcing a prebuilt base still viable in this game?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I am not a new player necessarily, but I am one of those players that comes back every year or so and plays the new version of the game for a couple weeks before moving on. I haven't quite got a grasp of Alpha 18 yet.

    My group and I are getting destroyed pretty readily by the weekly hordes. We spend most of our time looting but the last couple days before the horde we will dedicate to reinforcing our bases. It was day 42 and the horde chewed through our concrete base with bar laden windows like it was cardboard.

    Whenever I look up advice for the weekly hordes online I usually find some sort of AI trickery as the solution. I have nothing against people who like to outsmart the AI, but I'm not interested in playing that way. If I have to do something that seems beyond the realm of something someone would attempt in an actual zombie apocalypse scenario (ie, if it's only abusing AI mechanics and not reinforcing a "normal" looking base and fighting), then I don't want to do it.

    This is all a roundabout way to getting to this question: Is playing the game "normally" still possible in this update and I'm just missing something essential?

    P.S. I'm not interested in debating whether or not the way I want to play is valid or correct. I'm not judging the way you like to play, don't judge the way I want to. I am asking this question to see if this game is worth playing (for me specifically) anymore. If I have to resort to cheesing the AI, I'd rather play a different game.

    submitted by /u/SleightSoda
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely low fps all of the sudden

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I play 7 days almost every day on Ultra settings at smooth 60fps, on my rtx 2070.

    Thing is, today I booted up the game, and the fps tanked hard. Even on Low settings they didn't go over 15.

    Anyone knows what could've caused this?

    submitted by /u/thealterlion
    [link] [comments]

    My first mini bike.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Apparent Bug - Death on Loading

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    So I have an A19b173 game going on, saved and quit the other day as per normal, then today when I try to load in, as soon as it finishes loading, I suddenly drop dead, the screen fades to black with the red border (what normally happens when you die). Then nothing further happens. No option to respawn at my bed or method of continuing.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ananvil
    [link] [comments]

    XML edits to change screamer frequency?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    So currently I have screamers disabled due to the fact that they spawn every 5 minutes and I hate it, I just deleted the entity that defined the screamer. But I would like to have them spawn, just at a much higher heat threshold than currently. Does anyone know the part of the XML to edit to change their spawn frequency?

    submitted by /u/HelloThere62
    [link] [comments]

    Is My Game Bugged?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    So my friends and I have been playing A19 a bit over the past couple weeks, and I know they changed the loot and food systems a bit, but I still think something may be wrong in our save.

    We're on game stage 33 and have yet to see any firearms other than a blunderbuss, including at the trader.

    On top of that, we seem to become starving in game INSANELY quickly. I'm talking when someone dies they go from fresh full health to starving in like 12-18 in-game hours. Is this normal now?

    submitted by /u/kroozin
    [link] [comments]

    Performance issues (PS4)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm experiencing a lot of controller latency in single player, but can't find much on Google or YouTube. I was wondering if there's any way to make it better? Anything would help, thanks.

    submitted by /u/IcyWarChief1900
    [link] [comments]

    Found a kinda cool seed, or is this how the rwg works now? (a19)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Fuck the Grand Canyon

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I seen that shit and drove straight over the edge in my 4x4. I ended up getting stuck down there for two days as I had no wood to build up and had nothing but a steel shovel and some repair kits. I dug my way out of that shit for absolutely forever and finally made it up. That thing is brutal.

    And yes before anyone gets annoyed I don't actually hate the Grand Canyon for bot having an exit and yes I know you can pick vehicles up but my white trash 4x4 was full so I couldn't. Anyway it was a good laugh in the end!

    submitted by /u/airsoftyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Are pregens good? Which is the best county? A19

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I don't have much experience with the technical side of games so i don't want to mess around with mods for fear of borking my game. I tried a couple random gen worlds but they seemed really messy.

    I was hoping for moderate sized cities and good biome mix with a decent amount of traders. Is there a particular county i should look at?

    :UPDATE: i left it up to my gf and she chose pregen 3 so fingers crossed! Thanks for the responses.

    submitted by /u/tilthevoidstaresback
    [link] [comments]

    Please play with me.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I wouldn't mind one or two people to play with a few times a week in a world. I'm usually someone who's more of a home maker kind of person, specializing in mining and intelligence. I prefer you to be 18 or older because I'm an adult. Just message me and let see what we can get going.

    submitted by /u/PrincessPanqake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel