• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - October 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - October 23, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - October 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Romantic dinner for two?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Fun, So much fun

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Do torches increase heat map?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Best practices for mining?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I just caved in a very large area while mining. As much fun as it was watching the roof collapse all over the place, I'd rather not do this again. I try to put up wood frames to hold stuff up, but it seems I failed rather spectacularly today.

    Can y'all share your best practices?

    Typically I do OK, but I'll have an obscene amount of frames all over the place. It gets tiresome to stop mining to place more frames. Going deeper? can I mine under that frame? Roll the dice...

    How close / far should supports be to avoid cave ins?

    I know there must be a better way than my haphazard digs.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Ghillie Suit - An utterly pointless item and Terrible reward

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    So who else feels that the Ghillie suit is just a pointless item? Also its the worst reward for getting all 7 books. Crafting 7.62 in bulk is great...but the suit takes up slots that i can put MUCH better gear and doesnt actually offer anything. Its good for PVP maybe but for the rest of the game its just useless. Make it as good as BDU or the duster.

    submitted by /u/Wdrussell1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you edit entityclasses.xml specifically for zombie loot?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    My friend and I have been struggling to understand how to edit a specific server file to change to loot of all zombies. Would someone be able to offer help on this issue? Specifically, we want to be able to add meat to our zombie corpses- all of them.

    submitted by /u/S5AurA
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it not letting me craft the mini bike chassis?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    So I have every part to the mini bike except the chassis. I've read the book "Mini Bikes for Dumb****", I have an anvil, I'm in a forge, I have the required items being clay as well as iron. I've even upgraded related skills with skill points and it still just keeps not letting me. Please help.

    submitted by /u/DaRealAlden
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die, Drunk adventures and a POI to make a builder cry.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Motion sensor combined with Trigger plate possible?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    We have a powered drawbridge as an entrance to our base, and I was wondering if it was possible to combine both a Motion Sensor on the outside, and a Trigger Plate on the inside used for opening the drawbridge, since a powered drawbridge can only have a single power input.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MaxTheKing1
    [link] [comments]

    Just updated to 19.2 and I cannot create a new world. Extremely long generation time.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    When I launch the game from steam it is saying something from anticheat needing me to update windows to some 2020 program or something. I run windows 7 so I don't think this is gonna happen. Is that having an impact on the generation for a solo world, or is it something else.?

    submitted by /u/Gunch_Bandit
    [link] [comments]

    Issue on ps4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Me and my friends are playing a game and I am hosting. When I log back in I'm same level got my stuff. But my friends keep getting sent to random locations back to level one, with just the beginning equipment. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/FunkiiBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing this game since it came out, not a fan of the update but still love this game

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    LFG Its Friday and I don't have anything to do.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Not trying to play meta or build the fastest just want to have fun wit the team and shoot shit tonight. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    He will come back next Blood Moon

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Day 8 Alpha 19 need advice on what to do next

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    So I just survived the 7th day. Am level 17. I burned through all my rifle ammo and most of my blunderbuss ammo and the rest of my cobblestone making on the fly repairs to the walls I neglected to turn to cobble.

    I am specced half strength half int and a few for cooking ect. I don't have robots yet but a workbench and a forge.

    During the attack there were much more zombies than I thought. I thought hte first horde night was supposed to be relatively easy. But it was not. They came from all sides and even more came even after they busted through all my wooden traps. Then they knocked down walls on the 2 sides I didn't think they would go because I failed to turn them to cobble. So I was at my final inner keep area of the house where I had another set of cobble walls, door, and a window to shoot from. While I barely got hit I burned through a lot of my weapon resources. I have a lot of pistol ammo but no pistol. The last traitor joes quest sent me on a suicide mission to a bear cave so I didn't do that one but the quest remains. I am unsure on what to do now or even if the house I am in would satisfy the day 14 defense.

    There is some sort of compound nearby with a large tower that had a room near its peak. I am thinking of moving my operations there but at unsure if it is a good idea. Because the land claim block only extends so far and won't reach that room at the top if I place it lower down I am afraid that enemies will spawn above me if I make my base at its base. I am also trying to figure out a good way to leverage robots once I do get them but as I am also low on literally all resources but wood food and water, I am kinda unsure of what I should be doing next. I do have a bicycle though. I got lucky on day 5 and managed to finish building the bike.

    As for the location I mentioned earlier. It is in the forest biome near a farm and a traitor joes near a river intersection and a burning land town.

    submitted by /u/shiftshapercat
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm...Kinky?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Number of players affect horde size?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Does having more players in your game mean there will be bigger hordes?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to set block health?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm basically trying to build a road that goes over a hill and I don't want to dig through the hill and I don't want the road to be bumpy (I don't want it to have 45° ascends/descents). So I thought I could sculpt the asphalt blocks with a stone axe and then via some console command refill the blocks health. Though I can't find any such command. Do you guys perhaps know of something?

    submitted by /u/Pyjong
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing again for someone who stopped near Alpha 14?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Me and couple of my friends played 7d2d regularly around Alpha 13-14. We stopped mostly because the game got stale for us and it was a bit repetitive.

    I saw that we have Alpha 19 out now and I was wondering if you think it is worth playing the game again? What are some high level changes since Alpha 14?

    submitted by /u/lazy_sloth1
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to disable Vignette?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel