• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 03, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 03, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - October 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best placement. If you want a drink? Go under it, and try to hold down the lever piece! Water will flow down onto you!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    PVE Vs PVP

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Oh hey, sauce! Thank you buried treasure!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Constant stuttering since Alpha 19 update

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Hello, I had about 60 hours of playtime before this update and had never experienced any major stuttering, but since then it's super prevalent. I tried to narrow down the root cause by fiddling with the settings one at a time but I never worked it out. What happens is the game will freeze multiple times per minute for anywhere between 5-10 seconds. No matter where I am or what I am doing it just keeps happening.

    I tried following another thread that had me set up an automated task on Windows to dump my standby memory but that made no difference. Even if I play with the lowest settings it still happens.

    I really love this game but lately it's been basically unplayable for me and it really sucks.

    Any tips? Anyone experiencing this as well? I'm playing on PC through Steam.

    submitted by /u/notmulder
    [link] [comments]

    Whack-A-Mole

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Triggering explosive barrels remotely?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I've got a few ideas for a build (doubt it's effective, just a proof of concept), but it all relies on finding a way to trigger explosive barrels from afar without guns or grenades. Ideally it would be done by throwing a switch, but I for the life of me cannot figure out any round about way of doing it. They don't trigger from dart traps or blade traps, and I don't think there's a way for any of the gun turrets to fire at the barrels if there's no target.

    Barrels will explode if the block they are on are removed, but again, I cannot think of a way to accomplish that remotely.

    Any thoughts on how I can pull this off?

    submitted by /u/jdavie87
    [link] [comments]

    I came here to clap alien cheeks and murder green dudes.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    PC Performance

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    So for starters I think I have a fairly modest setup

    RX 580 8gb Ryzen 5 2600 16 gb RAM

    anyway, I recently decided to give this game a try after seeing some people play it and for the life of me cannot figure out why it feels so jittery and just overall performing sluggish. I'm not sure if it's like this for everyone and people just got used to it but for me it's unenjoyable. The best I could get it is at lowest quality and even that stutters when I'm around any type of structures but my god it looks so bad that I just don't even want to play it with those settings.

    I know it's a work in progress etc etc but it's an old ass game so I'm hoping someone could help me get it looking good yet still performing well enough to be enjoyable. Maybe it's just not optimized for my particular setup or something I don't know but I feel like it should not be running this poorly for me.

    submitted by /u/disposableson
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 2 ak for 1.7k day 6 with 300~ bullets, im ready day 7

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    7 Days To Die | Alpha 19.1 | Easy Loot | Crack-A-Book HQ

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Let's talk base building

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people have separate crafting and blood moon bases. Personally I like to make my actual base defensible because it adds a little more incentive, but I was wondering how many people jumped each way?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nolo_me
    [link] [comments]

    Random Gen problems

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hiyah folks,

    Was wondering if its a known issue of random gen getting stuck on "generating towns". I've tried multiple times now over multiple iterations of 19.1 experimentals and stable and the 19.2 experientals. I can't seem to find a fix, but I am admittedly dumb.

    submitted by /u/A_Brick_House
    [link] [comments]

    New 7 days to die texture "reaLife"

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Electricity TRAPS | Guide to Skills - Crafting - Usage

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    What is the name of the wall blocks? Can i get them on console

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    looking for someone to play with, about to start a new random gen. Who’s down ? add me on discord: omgitsblake#3467

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Beginners guide, first quests and what to expect. With a humorous twist. I hope you enjoy.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    what specs do I need to run this game on ultra?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm building my first PC and this game is one of the main reasons I want one. Those that can run this on ultra with no issues, what PC parts do you have?

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    Zeds trying to tunnel into my base

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I'm constructing an underground base and I've got a problem with zeds trying to tunnel in.

    https://i.imgur.com/ELUj3JX.jpg

    As you can see they dug quite a big hole before I found them, for some reason Screamers love my area.

    They digging right above my hammer turret.

    https://i.imgur.com/PRhxqMm.jpg

    I built a nice lil bridge with traps underneath for them, but they don't seem to be interested.
    I do have a ramp coming down to the area, which they used to use, but don't seem so interested now.

    https://i.imgur.com/5Ktjwu6.jpg

    Is there a way I can get them to use the ramp again?

    submitted by /u/DEL_707
    [link] [comments]

    maximum derpage w/ a zombie bear ; please follow if you enjoyed, im almost to affiliate

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Anyone

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I just got the game on ps4 and was looking for people to play with and show me the ropes! Finally broke down to give it a try, I'm active as hell but most my friends are on pc now, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/D_B22
    [link] [comments]

    I last played in Dec of 2017. It looks like a lot has changed.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Should I pick this up again? Will it be recognizable at all?

    submitted by /u/steeltemper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel