• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 17, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - October 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This custom made bicycle drives with an ordinary power drill, driver can also regulate the speed

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    From hell's heart I stab at thee

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Even the apocalypse can’t stop them

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    When that bottom layer gets taken out

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Well, I screwed up...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I'm on day 16. I still don't have a chem station or found the recipe so I've been using one I found in a POI for the last week or so. Well day 14 before the horde I went and put all of my nitrate and coal in it to make gunpowder. I don't remember how much, it was around 600 or so. Well today I was questing like a madman and didn't even realize that I had just reset that POI, gunpowder and all...

    FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

    submitted by /u/lulzPIE
    [link] [comments]

    With a little love from the rocket launcher, we quickly found out that POIs can hover. Potential base location? Haha

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    A19.2 Random Gen Map, cant move

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    EDIT: FIXED see comments

    So I'm playing in a random gen map on A19.2, I was walking around a lumber yard away from base and died. I spawned again and was most of the way back to my bag, and I got attacked by a wolf.

    The second the wolf attacked me I couldn't move. WASD stopped working. I can still jump, scroll to navigate my items, open my inventory, jump with space and look around. But I cant move.

    Status effects: deep laceration and a concussion.

    I already uninstalled entirely and reinstalled. Am I stupid or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/The16thPun
    [link] [comments]

    A19.2 b4 is now available!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/21947-a192-b4-exp/

    Fixed

    Electric fence wires drop to the bottom of the pole after unloading the chunk or FO point

    Quick video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZHA776tIE

    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    I cant get war of the walkers working.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I launch the mod and it starts loading but then it loads block textures then closes to desktop.

    log file

    submitted by /u/PhilliptheCone
    [link] [comments]

    My first Collaboration video, Taking down Installation Red Mesa with Dan From Dandamangaming

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Developer needs to fix underground base mechanics

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    So 10 blocks below surface, deep down, hatch closed, I can hear wind, wolfes, bears and every god damn zombie can hear me when I dig. Please fix undeground base mechanics, it's so stupid.

    If I am 10 blocks/meters underground, I should hear nothing and nothing should hear me.

    submitted by /u/Vendor_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Server recommendations?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Anyone have any servers they recommend? Looking for a PVP server that is chill. Where people are dickheads but civil. Thanks I'm advance!

    submitted by /u/Bmthsavesgunr
    [link] [comments]

    CraftAsOne (7 Days To Die)(Modded)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hey we are a growing gaming community with friendly people, if you are interested in joining us then here is the link https://www.craftasone.com

    We have a 7 Days to Die server that we want to share with you, Server name CraftAsOne

    submitted by /u/CraftAsOne
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing kills the player better than …

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Share. What is your poison?

    submitted by /u/yko
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers Not Summoning Zombies?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    So I recently got a fairly simple mod that adds more screamers to spawn groups because I wasn't seeing many in my recent games and I was disappointed to find out that it seems the screamers' trademark ability does not seem to be working. I've tried punching them and running circles around them waiting for more zombies to come but it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else experienced/fixed this issue?

    The mod only modifies the entitygroups.xml files. I see absolutely nothing referring to any abilities or attacks by them so I don't think it's the mod. I did see just a few in my unmodded recent game and I thought maybe I just killed them quickly enough to stop their scream summon but now I'm beginning to think they are currently just busted.

    This is the mod btw: https://7daystodiemods.com/screamers-spawn-more/

    Edit: Bleachhawk has posted something that seems anecdotally confirmed in another post that I replied to his comment with. It seems screamers have to be part of a scout group in order to actually summon more zombies which would explain why my mod seemed busted. That being said, my unmodded screamers that I encountered also didn't seem to be working very much and there seems to be some inconsistency in what folks are experiencing around this so who knows what the heck is going on. Thanks for your input everyone!

    submitted by /u/Dethp1ckle
    [link] [comments]

    Ep 4 - Day 7 Horde Base, Prison takeover, Horde Night | PixelWife Series | 7 Days to die

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Questions about Darkness falls mod

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hello fellow survivors! After playing a few days with the darkness falls mod I'm starting to adjust to all the new stuff (and older mechanics) but there are a few things I can't seem to figure out.

    1- I've met several wandering survivors but can't interact with them. I heard they were able to be hired as crew/body guard. How does this work?

    2- Also more than once a sheep kept following me. Am I supposed to do something to tame it or something? I heard there's breeding implemented in this game.

    3- I heard there was more story developement in this mod than the vanilla version of the game. Do I need to actively do something to get the story going or just keep playing?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Headhaunter79
    [link] [comments]

    Need some new content creators to watch

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    So I love myself some Glock9 and I enjoy Capp as well. I also watch YouAlwaysWin but they run through a 7 Days series and then they're done till the next alpha. I can not for the life of me stand Jawoodle and Kage. They're just so damn loud and obnoxious. Anyone know of anybody else that posts solid gameplay with entertaining commentary?

    submitted by /u/lulzPIE
    [link] [comments]

    Moving from 17.4 to 19.*

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am not yet seeing the appeal of 19 vs. 17. Some nice POI additions, and getting rid of level-gated skills is good, but it also seems really grindy from the videos I have seen - intentionally so. Sure, 17 has grindy aspects (no lockpicks, bike 50 feet and drink a jar of water), but these seem less pervasive.

    Happy to have people explain what I am missing. Am I just turned off by that horrid clink sound the bat makes? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/wcmove
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback when the item breaks?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Ready to be called a noob, but I started to find it frustrating that the game does not give any feedback at the moment the item breaks. It is especially annoying early game, where this is naturally a more frequent occurence.

    A text notification (your item broke!), unequipping the item, etc...anything srsly. It's very annoying that I want to hit with it, and THEN it warns me...

    submitted by /u/mudcrabperson
    [link] [comments]

    Fisting Hobo let's play. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel