• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 14, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - November 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How do you like your walls? (can we have something like this in the game? :-) )

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Dirt Duplication Bug

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I know I’m in the minority here, but I really miss the grey-skinned, “been dead for a while” not just “is obviously a zombie because they’re covered in blood” zombie models/textures. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I feel like Alpha 19 changed the whole color palette of the game, which changed the whole feel of it. When I got 7dtd (Alpha 16), it had a very stark, unsaturated color scheme. It wasn't always appealing, but it definitely set the mood. And the zombies were part of that. The zombies felt dead and the world felt dead.

    Alpha 19 brought a lot of color to the world. The trees and fields and deserts all feel more vibrant. And the updated zombie models contribute to the change. The new zombies just feel very fresh. If they weren't covered in blood, some of them wouldn't really look much like zombies, IMO. I know it's HD and that's an improvement, but I do miss the old "dead" feel to 7 Days to Die.

    submitted by /u/lieutenatdan
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone know if there's a way to build that stain glass? Haven't played in a little while and was watch glock when I noticed it. Thank you!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Darkness Falls wheat Farming ?!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Is there a secret to growing wheat?

    I know about the rain catchers and the radius of water business. All my crops are growing, except the wheat. When i plant the seed it gives me the option to pick back up, unlike others that have to be punched to pick up.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/King00Midas
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer my default world file to my buddy so he can host instead while keeping each of our characters?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Basically title. My internet sucks and his is better so want him to host instead.

    submitted by /u/FunNerdyGuy15
    [link] [comments]

    IS the auger and chainsaw bugged?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I've been searching and searching and I can't find the Chainsaw or augur schematic is there a perk needed I have the one under lucky looter so the 4th level. What's up with it?

    submitted by /u/Phildbc22
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to kill a bear our first night....

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Is the difficulty based on how many days have past?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I'm wondering if itll make the game not fun for friends if i play alone and then join in later like day 20+ and them being brand new.

    Or is it based on the player within the area? Like if they are around me the enemies are around my level or an average between everyone nearby or is normal game play always the same but the missions from trader/horde night are based on progression.

    submitted by /u/Moonpig13
    [link] [comments]

    How to place this huge US flag?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    There is this huge US flag at some poi's like firestation and military base.

    I wanted to place it but I can't find it in creative menue. Someone knows if its possible?

    submitted by /u/_j_f_k_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to remove paint?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Accidentally painted my whole base white and now I can see what block is what so I can't upgrade them.

    Is there a way to remove it?

    submitted by /u/hannelais
    [link] [comments]

    Stack size mod

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Hi i want to add stack size mode into my world will my items disappear?
    I rly dont want to start mining 150k iron all over again

    submitted by /u/SheepCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to the game and I'm looking for people to play with

    submitted by /u/PropelledColt55
    [link] [comments]

    Are they still updating the Console version of 7D

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I havnt seen any updates for it in a while

    submitted by /u/AnDrEwlastname374
    [link] [comments]

    New Game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Never made it to night 7. I end up dying and restating or something happens. I'm doing it tonight, gonna go all the way to night 7 at least. Anyone want to start a new game with me?

    submitted by /u/jthomas287
    [link] [comments]

    Random Gen creation crashing

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Whenever i go to create a random gen world of any size it'll say "generating ............. territory" then it says "7 days to die is not responding" any ideas of why this may be?

    submitted by /u/RoughLength8313
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die demolition work is kinda satisfying

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    How to set up a dedicated server for a 2nd computer to run it.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:23 AM PST

    My friends and I are thinking of starting a game, and for me to host since i now have 2 computers, and to have the dedicated server on my 2nd computer, so if I want to stop and play something else I can.

    I know steam has the dedicated server thing in tools, but since I cant be on steam on 2 computers how can I do this?

    submitted by /u/Moonpig13
    [link] [comments]

    Very interesting house

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Ep 08: In search of a the Beaker | Pixel wife Series | 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    The 7DTD Mod Launcher website seems to be down?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can get the Mod Launcher for 7 Days? I want to try some mods out and all the google results lead to a dead page.
    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/westphall
    [link] [comments]

    Please help a new player.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Hi! I just got the game today for PS4, and I'm lost. I dont know what to do, it's always really dark, I'm dying all the time, and I cant even find the trader. Any tips or trick would be really helpful!

    submitted by /u/MrFlafloop
    [link] [comments]

    Need help identifying a fence part

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    In this image, what are the iron bars pointed to by the yellow arrow? I thought they might have been iron bars like the one I placed to the left, but these bars are square, and take 2000 damage unlike the 2500 for iron bars. I'm trying to fix up a POI and want to the fence to match where I fix it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel