• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 31, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PSA sneaky barter trick

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    So I know traders are broken and op at the moment, but I realised a few days ago if you get your intelligence to 9 then wear the glasses to go to 10 you can max out your barter skill.....then when the trader resets every 3 days you can look at the secret stash at 5/5 with the glasses on then take them off lowering it to 4/5 and have that level of secret stash to browse aswell.

    This does also work with the lower levels of better barter as long as removing the glasses puts you under the required intelligence stat requirements

    submitted by /u/NehtAyemSeht
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon is better overall?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Trying to come up with a durable melee / shotgun (or AR) build. Which melee weapon is best overall?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get creative mode items in survival?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm new to the game (on pc) and me and my bf are having a blast. He loves decorating and crafting but with the survival challenge. It appears there are loads of items you can't get in survival but can in creative mode such as a storage shelf ( the ones you see in shops etc).

    Is there a way to get these in survival mode at all? Really appreciate any input, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Juliuswerewolf
    [link] [comments]

    What are some "strong start" strategies?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    What are some "strong start" strategies? Not just stats and perks, but also what you do.

    For example, going salvage operations, questing and gearing up through the trader.

    Or maybe going lucky looter (I hear it's bad for early game now)

    Going mining to level up quickly?

    Using secret stash to find overpowered weapons?

    I know this game is just for fun and any build can work but what are some of your go-to builds for a strong fresh start?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Perk deactivated by status effect

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I only have one level in grease monkey but I noticed it was red, so I checked it and it said it was disabled because of a status. Okay,so I checked and it didn't show anything, weird I thought. So I topped off everything I can do, took one of every single medical item in the game and it's still disabled. By all intents and purposes I'm as healthy in game as I could possibly be, even took off all my gear to make sure that wasn't it but still can't figure it out. It's not vital for this build, I'm just doing quest and buying everything from the shop pretty much but it's still annoying lol. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/CptTenma17
    [link] [comments]

    Profitable crafting items

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    What are some things that you can craft that are worth much more than the raw materials when sold to the trader?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    How do you prevent zombies from occasionally attacking your blocks?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I built some designs i saw on youtube but it never works out quite right. Some zombies will get pissed off and start hitting the structure instead of trying to path to me. Even concrete is not safe. How do you prevent it?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Game Save Reset? Please help

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:20 PM PST

    PC crashed and now my char is lvl 1 :-/. world is still there but any way to get the levels back or should i just creative mode it back? Anyone know what i can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ParcivalTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls maps

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Does anyone have a good seed for DF or can walk me through how to use nitrogen to a cool map? I want a seed that finally has a few skyscrapers

    submitted by /u/Mruffner
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one tips and block rotation

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    I know right trigger rotates but I want to lay bars horizontal and hatches upside down. Any other tips and tricks for a new pair of players. I really struggle to find good guide videos

    submitted by /u/Nbm1124
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Weapons Mod?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Does anyone have a link to get a mod for more melee weapons in A19?

    submitted by /u/Testube_alternative_
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure Maps - loot scaling?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Question about using the Treasure Maps that you get as drops: Does the loot scale up with your level/game stage? I have several right now but am only lvl 24 so I'll probably get some food and/or iron tools. If I save them for later..like past game stage 100..will I get more for them? Or should I just use them all now?

    submitted by /u/BBQ_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    What non-overhaul mods would you suggest?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    My friends and I have recently started a second run of the game. In order to increase the longevity of our run I am looking to diversify certain aspects of the game such as new guns or zombies types. We are already 12 days into a playthrough but the gang is willing to restart if necessary.

    We plan on doing a Darkness Falls run in the future but for now we want to just add a few mods to spice up our vanilla run. The only mod I current have lined up is bdub's vehicles. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MaroonMoo
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Hello! I want to be able to set up telepot locations that me and my players can use in the global chat. We had a sever that a friend (who no longer plays with us) set up and we would type tele home or tele trader because we went to that exact location and set it from there. And when that failed he set up ftw teleports. Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/supermanismycodename
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Looking for some people who are down to have some fun gaming sessions that are dumb or just fun. We are in EST and UTC +1. We're relatively new but people who are experienced is fine too. My discord is FullMetalAlcoholic#0866 and steam is jibpanda if you're down. Everyone is welcome

    Edit: Friends changed their mind about experienced players, i think it would be better if the players were also new to the game.

    submitted by /u/LocalLoliLover
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game and need help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    I haven't played the game in 4 years and played on Xbox originally and I'm just getting back into it on PC and it's definitely different from what I remember. Does anyone have any up to date guides on what to do starting out or beat perks to go for? I'm also curious is it best to build new tools or repair the ones you have if they break?

    submitted by /u/moserftbl88
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game have gun skins?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I've been watching some streams of this game for a couple of days and I sometimes see people with colored guns. Is that a skin or something you can apply? How do you obtain them?

    submitted by /u/LF_friends_PST
    [link] [comments]

    A question about graphical mods

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Since it seems like the HDHQ mod on Nexus wont be updated, are there any graphics mods that are compatible with 19.3

    submitted by /u/brokensaint82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel